NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wanted to start off this post with a beautiful song and coincidentally there is a lovely VM on NivRen using this song....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rw6ILe-Us[/YOUTUBE]

Chaahata kitna tumko dil, tum nahin jaante
Kya hai mere dil ki mushkil, tum nahin jaante
Aisa ehsaas dhadkan mein kabhi pehle na jaaga tha
--lyrics that suit Viren so well. The love that he has for Nivi is something that she has yet to understand. She doesn't really understand what he means when he says that he loves her so much and the love he has for her is something that he never left before (and a feeling that we all hope to feel at some point of our life).
Palkon mein tum, mere neendon mein tum
Mere khwabhon mein tum, bas tum
Yaadon mein tum, mere waadon mein tum
Mere aati jaati saasson mein ho tum
--once more, lyrics that suit Viren's passion for Nivi so beautifully. All he does is for her. And the love we see him is irrevocable and just simply beautiful. The way he loves her, it seems as if that is his only reason for being. That he was only born to love her and stand by her. Now, every breath that Viren takes is linked to Nivi and all that he does is for her and her happiness. (He's the definition of a perfect husband.)

This romantic song suits Viren and his passion for Nivi so well.
[Thanks to M3hzabin for such a wonderful NivRen VM]

Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fight constantly. Boy and girl fall in love and fight against the world for their love and then... boy and girl get married and live happily ever after. A typical love story, right? Only NivRen's love story isn't so typical nor is it ordinary. 

Viren and Nivi met and once they met, they would argue and bicker constantly. With his entrance, we got to see a new Nivi.. a fierce Nivi. The Nivi that was hiding behind that sweet and innocent smile, the strong and sensible girl who is always willing to stand up for what she believes. Then as time progressed and the two met more and more, Viren fell madly in love with this sweet girl. He let go of all his anger and animosity and just loved her while she just took him as a friend. And finally the two got married. Although under circumstances the two were practically driven to marriage, it was what Viren wanted and what Nivi needed. Now as the two are married, Viren's love for Nivi grows stronger by the second and Nivi is finally falling in love with him too. Although their married life isn't easy nor is it mundane, their marriage brings forth the best of two very amazing people.

A few meetings that started the story of a lifetime....
Behind every jodi, there is a love story that is extraordinary

Congratulations girls, here we are on our nineteenth NivRen thread. 

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now in less than three months we are on thread number 19! We are definitely, completely, utterly fida over NivRen! 

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay 

***Small little special shout out to my Dis whom I have met thanks to this addiction over NivRen... thanks for keeping me on this forum girls. You girls are amazing! Now stop fantasizing about my Viren! Besharam girls these days!

Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us. Very beautiful introduction and excellent song selection. It perfectly shows Viren's feelings for Nivi. Eagerly waiting for Nivi to reciprocate same feeling for Viren. I am pretty excited about upcoming episodes, just hope that we don't have to suffer through MP track a lot.

Also want to thanks all the girls on this thread for always being there and supporting each other. I love our sisterhood of NivRen. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wowww a New NivRen thread , 2 fast . thanxx Mahi jaan . lovedd ur InTro n d description . lovedd it frm core of my heart . n lovelyyy song selection . It perfectlyy suits Viren for his lovee NiVi .

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Mahi another rocking introduction to the thread and perfect song to start with I love you and can't agree more you are such a sweet song for NivRen actually fitting well on Viren.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mahi thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us. Very beautiful introduction and excellent song selection. It perfectly shows Viren's feelings for Nivi. Eagerly waiting for Nivi to reciprocate same feeling for Viren. I am pretty excited about upcoming episodes, just hope that we don't have to suffer through MP track a lot.

Also want to thanks all the girls on this thread for always being there and supporting each other. I love our sisterhood of NivRen. 

I know di! I love the sisterly bond that we have all formed with one another. I hope the serial doesn't end soon but when it does end, I'll be more upset with not having you girls to chat with all the time 😭 That idea makes me sad.. I'm not going to think about that. But thanks for liking my intro ❤️
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MAHI jaan, my precious little sister🤗Thanks soo much for this awsome thread. wow girls we are also on the mission to reach the 20th post along with nivi's smile kya?? lolz we are on 19th lolz soo awsome. Mahi i loved the VM u put, the person that made it is just awsome wow. And the song😍I cant stop not listening to it, it describes Viren's feelings sooo well. I loved ur intro sweets and also i will like to add once again my big thanks to all the girls for being there for me, i really love this bond each of us has with eachother. BIG GROUP HUG🤗🤗🤗🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh mahi i forgot to say but jaan i love the title of this thread, it is just beautiful. 🤗very well suited for the story ahead lolz.😃
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
OH MERI PYAAARI BEHNAAAAAA!!
JIJU KE BEYTAAAB DIL KI TAMAANAAAA!!!!

WHAT A KHUBSOORAT THREAD!!!! ....
OMV, I LOVEEEEE THE COMPARISON BETWEEN GIRL AND BOY, And The Typical Is Just SOO Not Typical With NivRen!!!!

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Hope To Discuss The Honeymoon AND More On This AWESOME Thread!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok wow
I AM like not able to read anything

its going in the speed of light!

dheerayyy!!!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi awesome introduction to our favourite couple. And lovely selection of songs.

And thank u so much everybody for just being there and Ketty I think it feels like moore than sisterhood coz sister tends to fight when there r disagreements between them but we take thoe disagreements with respect. Love u all so much and plz be always in touch..