Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: farah007

waisey i am also a crazyyyy fan of cricket. despite that i am from pakistan and no paki cricketers playing but i simply loveeeee this IPL stufff!! never missed any season!

ur favorite team ..i can bet its kkr πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, i didnot see everyone responses , else i would have quoted u ankit

well he was good only in season3..... and coming to other matches he is not even in picture, retirement ?>? reallly .......... rolls her eyes , well we have better players like Laxman and dravid babu who will waste balls but still hold respect from everyone unlike SG
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankit_34

ur favorite team ..i can bet its kkr πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

na na!! i never liked KKR... its DC or Chennai super kings!!πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, i didnot see everyone responses , else i would have quoted u ankit

well he was good only in season3..... and coming to other matches he is not even in picture, retirement ?>? reallly .......... rolls her eyes , well we have better players like Laxman and dravid babu who will waste balls but still hold respect from everyone unlike SG

yaa agreed..actually ganguly is not playing cricket regularly like lax and dravid .thats makes him a weaker player ..and his biggest prob is his attitude ..which is not at all working for franchises ..i totally agree with franchise with not picking him up ..of course they dont wanna waste crore of bucks for some1 who cant deliver  ...
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

na na!! i never liked KKR... its DC or Chennai super kings!!πŸ˜ƒ

kk ..actually most pakistani ..people like srk ..so automatically their fav team is kkr ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise any1 for mumbai here ???????
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devisridhar

i know that this topic will be hot

i think this will be arguing session thanks guys for making it interesting

actually i never knew this thread wud actually get so much responses ..but to my utter disbelief it has πŸ˜ƒ
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well its a mere co incidence that our thoughts differ on this too πŸ˜­

with no offence to dada ..and with no ..intention of hurting his fans sentiments ...i believed that time had come for him to leave ..just like kumble ...kumble  was very smart ..in leaving the auction as he knew that even he might not b chosen  to play😭 ..i respect ganguly a lot ..but franchise realized that time has come to move on although he was ..1 of the highest run getter in ipl 3 ..but under his captaincy kkr cud not deliver ..and him being the captain ...the blame was certain to b put on him ...even players like lara ,jayasuraya were not selected ...cause these players r not continously playing and this definately went against them ..even dada increasing his base price ..from 200,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars went against him ...he even had attitude problem which was clearly seen in ipl 2 when he was sacked from captaincy and mccullum was made the captain ...some kkr co -owners even went on to say that he is not a team player ...well i definately respect him but a great player like him  needs to understand when he shud quit to avoid such embarrasement πŸ˜Š

Well first of all I's shocked πŸ˜†and I's forced to sign inπŸ˜†
Ankit It's not about whether he was playing or not ....... If that was taken into consideration then he shud have been selected He was the 4th highest run-getter in IPL-4........Almost 90% of his team runs were contributed by Sourav.......So Play was not the factor ......I guess there were a lot of politics.....Raising his base  price also went against him ......Some teams actually asked him to raise it .......Here itself we can understand......Even Laxman was bought at his base price and Dravid a little above it..........Coming to Lara It looks as though he was playing only for money *No offense to any fans* ......In case of fitness level ,match practise ,etc....Coming to Jayasuriya .....Ok how many matches did he play in the last season ......He was mostly warming the benches........Ganguly will bounce back in some way or the other I'm pretty sure abt it😊
But I feel   Sourav shouldn't have accepted the olive branch which Srk offered.......Sourav has taken the team to the Finals of WC ....If India is the No.1 Test team 2day , this has been a result of efforts since his time ......He deserves much more than what he'a getting now
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Well first of all I's shocked πŸ˜†and I's forced to sign inπŸ˜†
Ankit It's not about whether he was playing or not ....... If that was taken into consideration then he shud have been selected He was the 4th highest run-getter in IPL-4........Almost 90% of his team runs were contributed by Sourav.......So Play was not the factor ......I guess there were a lot of politics.....Raising his base  price also went against him ......Some teams actually asked him to raise it .......Here itself we can understand......Even Laxman was bought at his base price and Dravid a little above it..........Coming to Lara It looks as though he was playing only for money *No offense to any fans* ......In case of fitness level ,match practise ,etc....Coming to Jayasuriya .....Ok how many matches did he play in the last season ......He was mostly warming the benches........Ganguly will bounce back in some way or the other I'm pretty sure abt it😊
But I feel   Sourav shouldn't have accepted the olive branch which Srk offered.......Sourav has taken the team to the Finals of WC ....If India is the No.1 Test team 2day , this has been a result of efforts since his time ......He deserves much more than what he'a getting now

kk ..let me get clear .
the thing is kkr has failed to deliver in past 3 seasons and ganguly being the captain the reason automatically switches to him ....as a captain u have to shoulder responsibilities ...secondly his attitude ..he is totally not a team player ...there was lot of hoos and haas when he was dropped from captaincy in ipl2 ....if they wud have got him ,...i can bet u the next talk wud b of making him the captain .....i agree that he was a great so was lara and jaya ..but the thing is u shud realise ki u not performing hayden was ..top scorer in ipl 2 ...but only 1 bad season and he decided to quit ..so did gilchrist do from international cricket ..no matter how much a great player ..u been when time comes u shud realize and shud not force the issue 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kk ..actually most pakistani ..people like srk ..so automatically their fav team is kkr ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise any1 for mumbai here ???????

ME !!!!Mumbai Indians πŸ˜ƒ nd then RCB.......
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

ME !!!!Mumbai Indians πŸ˜ƒ nd then RCB.......

well exactly same her .
me being a mumbaikar so obvious first choice mumbai ..and second was rcb ...but it was cause they had dravid kallis and kumble my fav three players..
now i have to change it ...may ..b csk i like that team from last ipl ..but since they had finals against mumbai ..i went for mumbai πŸ˜ƒ