Reel Life Jodis U Want as Real Life!? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This is going to be daft but I kinda liked Govinda and Karishma 🤣 and Govinda with Rani
Originally posted by sheee

Shahid and kareena I guess. Never thought about it.
oh ya...I loved them.......😳
salman priyanka
salman katrina
salman madhuri
salman preity
salman rani

Salman-Ash (They looked AMAZING together in HDDCS)

Salman-Preity

Salman-Lolo

Salman-Sonali Bendre (Lol...my first thought when i saw HSSH at 5)
Deepika-Imran (Don't judge😳... I love them together❤️)

Abhishek-Rani

SRK-Madhuri

Aamir-Juhi

SRK-Kajol

Amitabh-Rekha

Anil-Sridevi (Hehe naughty Anil hooking up with his Bhabi😉 Haha..but I LOVE their films together)

Hmmmm thinking of more..

hrithik-aish

abhi-rani

shahid-amrita

sonam-ranbir

deepika-neil nitin mukesh

imran-shruti hassan

sharman-kangana

srk-kajol

madhuri-anil kapoor

priety-saif

Originally posted by sweet coco

As a child I always wanted Raj and Simran meaning SRK-Kajol as a real life couple....I was 6 years when I saw the film for the 1st time and then when I was 8 I saw KKHH and I loved them! I remember when my mom told me Kajol got married to Ajay and I was so sad!! I remember asking her "Isn't Simran only suppose to live happily ever after with her Raj?" and then of course my mom chuckled and told me Raj is actually SRK and Simran is Kajol and naturally I was heart broken when I found out Raj-Simran weren't real!! But as a child I always wanted them as a real life couple!!!

That was sooo cute .. aww 😳

well, I thought SRK and Kajol a real couple.. I really believed so when I first watched them in DDLJ! so it was kinda hard for me to accept that Kajol is married to Ajay and SRK to Gauri.. even then I thought they might be having a secret affair .. I know so silly of me.. but still sometimes I can be very mad 😆.. but they make an adorable couple, idk but it's just so magical when they r together! 
Salman-Karishma

SRK-Kajol

Abhishek-Rani

Shahid-Amrita

SRK-Sushmita Sen (from Main Hoon Na😆)

Hrithik-Kareena

Preity-Saif
Pretty much everyone has named the jodis I wanted to name but I dont know if anyone named Shilpa and Akshay. They were one hot couple and complemented each other perefectly. 😊

Originally posted by eraser

Pretty much everyone has named the jodis I wanted to name but I dont know if anyone named Shilpa and Akshay. They were one hot couple and complemented each other perefectly. 😊

Oh yes! I loved them in Dhadkan😛

And I forgot to mention Abhishek and Karishma😉😆
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

That was sooo cute .. aww 😳

well, I thought SRK and Kajol a real couple.. I really believed so when I first watched them in DDLJ! so it was kinda hard for me to accept that Kajol is married to Ajay and SRK to Gauri.. even then I thought they might be having a secret affair .. I know so silly of me.. but still sometimes I can be very mad 😆.. but they make an adorable couple, idk but it's just so magical when they r together! 

OMG!! I was the same way!!! Whenever I saw them on-screen, I always wondered....this can't be fake...there's so much chemistry...it must be real!!!