Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who's son is Abhay? Sunny's? I hate the Sunny, though.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sunny is Abhay's cousin and Dharmendra is Abhay's uncle
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amy22

Who's son is Abhay? Sunny's? I hate the Sunny, though.

No Abhay is Sunny's cousin 😊
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plus there was nothing special with ABhay's style..maybe he's just jealous😉
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't handle these Deols. They are such a pain in the a**. Bobby seems to be the only normal one.

Don't like Sonam either though. Her waqt dad this dad that. Dad has been around for years before she could talk, so she needs to shut up. He can handle his own stuff. She needs to stop acting like his mum.
Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Why are ppl picking on Abhay....so he doesn't have the right to express his opinions about HIS role and HIS film...b/c Aisha was his film also! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Plus there was nothing special with ABhay's style..maybe he's just jealous😉

if you mean acting style...then yes there is! He's very unconventional and he's taken challenging roles that he HAS succeeded in!! He might not be Mr 6 packs or Mr Greek God, but he's handsome and charming and a really good actor! And he's always been proud of his work, but as much I love the film Aisha, I understand why he would be disappointed b/c the character of Arjun is below is normal standards!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Sweetcoco...The baap beti combo is no less.. Talking about upbringing respect and manners..... Seriously... They need to give some respect to get some respect.....

Anyways... like i said before everyone in B town these days is totally messed up...
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet coco

if you mean acting style...then yes there is! He's very unconventional and he's taken challenging roles that he HAS succeeded in!! He might not be Mr 6 packs or Mr Greek God, but he's handsome and charming and a really good actor! And he's always been proud of his work, but as much I love the film Aisha, I understand why he would be disappointed b/c the character of Arjun is below is normal standards!

No i meant his wardrobe/fashion style, bc he complained that too much time was wasted on that..in the movie his wardrobe was nothing special..i was just joking abt him being jealous..

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Exactly Sweetcoco...The baap beti combo is no less.. Talking about upbringing respect and manners..... Seriously... They need to give some respect to get some respect.....

Anyways... like i said before everyone in B town these days is totally messed up...

so true!!! Rakhi sawant seems normal nowadays!!!😆