Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

more power to abhay!

lol i still dont understand why sonam started talking about ppl's upbringing.

anyway i hope abhay stays out of all the drama and keeps doing good interesting work cuz thats what we all love about him.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Razzies in bollywood? I dont think anyone needs a third world war.

🤣🤣
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay says Time will tell if he's going to work with Sonam:/ Can someone enlighten me now😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMA92AoJF8[/YOUTUBE]
okay they all need to seriously SHUT UP☢️🤪

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know man seriously Abhay, Sonam and Anil. Please chup karo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mz.jess

What did Anil even mean by wrong things?

I hope he wasn't talking about Abhay's acting talent cause clearly he hasn't seen the guy act then 😆

in the article it says anil said "abhay is doing d wrong things d right way"
he is no1 to judge abhays actions
abhay was way too rude, i know that anil was rude also but come on he is his senior and also abhay saying he is a waste of time--that to to a person 30yrs older to him!!! he is older to u in the industry and age wise---take it as a pinch of salt! he is not fighting with a contemporary here!!!---as a matter of fact his words wud've been harsh even for a contemporary---saying sumone is a waste of time!!! r u frikin serious????
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww all three of them must have nothing beter to do then chat bakwas about each other like this! its sad really.
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I agree but there is a reason they are so cynical....and have this superiority complex. It's because they don't get any attention even when they make good films....the actors don't get any attention even when they act better. That's why I think this attitude has developed over time. These two types of film-makers need to learn to co-exist. We need both small and big movies.....and we need to reward them both and appreciate them both for what they are worth and not only cater to the popular stars just because they are popular and not think small movies are better movies and all big movies are bad! And all small movie actors are good and all commercial movie actors are bad....that is also not a view that is correct.

Yea i do get it now.. most of them do go unnoticed... boxoffice wise and also in awards.. but despite all that it is good to find a small budget filmaker who doesn't sound bitter..but even if they are bitter then i guess one can't blame them.. A fine balance is needed.. in west sometimes small budget movies get picked up in film festivals by big coporate houses.. In India.. i guess UTV is like a haven for small budget movie makers.. UTV is doing a good job of picking up small budget movies.. and giving them good publicity..and they are fiding success also.. so i guess all is not bad..
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Why can't these people sort out their differences personally?

Anywho, there's no point in complaining about anything now...but, Abhay was one of the people to have made this film somewhat worth watching....so, he should just move on.