We Can Be The Best! (MG) # 1 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
when are you going to update...please do soon.
to all who have been prusuing me to update this is just for you all
Part 26

He dropped her at the centre and asked Ram Babu to pick her up at 2 pm sharp and to be there way before the time incase she finished earlier. He kissed her forehead and wished her luck and she too wished him luck for his meeting.

The meeting went ok the Sheikh had put all his conditions and so did Maan, though Maan never saw her during his meetings he always felt her presence and today he was really missing her. He had not known who she had asked to cover for her, when he questioned Adi the accountant just said all was under control. What he did not know was that Geet has apart from the voice recorder that she always kept had also installed a camera to get the video footage of the meeting and had asked Adi to be ready with the CD as soon as the meeting was over.

After meeting Maan took Sheikh for late lunch arranged in the dining hall of the KC building.

By 2:15 Geet was in the office Adi handed the CD and she immediately put on the head phones and closely assessed the video and frantically made notes, the meeting had started late as the Sheikh's legal advisor was struck in a jamb, it was a well 1& hr meeting; by 3:45 she was ready with the first proof of minutes and send them to his chamber, he had just returned from the dining hall, the Sheikh was seated on the sofa along with hi legal advisor and secretary. Maan went through the proofs and strolled to the glass window looking at her chamber, she was sitting there typing on the desktop as usual, he smiled and marked a few things here and there on the sheets and returned them to her, they were as usual accurate he was amazed and wondered if she missed her exam.

All the while when the final minutes were being typed and copying e\were being made, the Sheikh was talking to Maan and his associates about Indian weather conditions, not aware of the fact that the papers Man was signing were the final minutes of the meeting.

At 4:30 when sheikh raised to leave

S: now, we shall leave Mr. Khurana, it would be nice if we get the final minutes at the earliest, so that we can go through them and meanwhile we will send ours.

M; sir, here are the minutes as per our side, please go through them, we will be waiting for the ones from your side.

S (shocked): what you are ready with them that too within 3 hrs, but Mr. Khurana you never left us, let me see

M: you can, they are all yours, Adi a copy for him

A: yes sir, Mr. Shah you will have to sign the receiving letter

S: yes why not? (he signed the paper and went through the minutes, he was impressed not a single detail was missing) Mr. Khurana I am impressed I don't think we need to make ours separately I fully agree with yours (he signed the minutes and also signed Maan's copy) the deal is final I like punctuality and with a efficient staff like yours I am sure you will do justice to any project. We will come tomorrow with the deal papers, can we have an appointment.

M; yes, let me check (Geet this is all just because of you but how did you manage) MSK here can we have a meeting with the Mr. Shah tomorrow he wants to finalize the deal

G: yes sir, let me check, sir we have no meetings after lunch tomorrow

M: what about lunch?

G: lunch meeting with Mr. Chopra

M: 3 pm

G; yes it's free

M; wait, Mr. Shah at 3 pm, after lunch, is it ok with you?

S: yes

M: ok make it 3 pm Mr. Shah, and after that no meetings

Finalizing the deal at such a short notice was not a joke she immediately went to work out the details.

Meanwhile Maan asked Adi

M; hey, Adi what is all this, how come Geet is here?

A: sir actually and he told him everything, she is very efficient

M: and intelligent, dedicated and brilliant, Adi bring in the accounts file for details

As Adi left she came with other details, the three headed for finalizing the rates and quotations and estimates.

It was 9 when they finished the drafts and called it a day and decided to meet the next day at 9 am and also call Sasha to which Geet objected.

M: why? What's wrong with Sasha?

G: I don't trust her, she should not know about the deal

M: but she is our head architect and with NT not here ho will see to the drawing part

G: come on Maan you are the one who made the designs, then how it that we need is Sasha in all this?

M: yes, I made them but I am not certified for the job my signatures will not go with them and you know this

G: Maan at this stage we don't need signs and all that later NT will do, at present, and you are forgetting something called internet and out sourcing use the technology man

A: yes sir, she is right even I don't have any high opinion about Sasha

M: ok but only for this time, if later I found that you 2 are wrong be ready to pay for doubting an innocent person

A&G: ok

After Adi left Geet went to her cabin to take her bag while Maan headed to the lift, when she did not come for another 15 mins he went to check her, she was sitting on her chair

M; Geet

G; um

M: let's go home

G: um

And she tried to stand but as she was trying she fainted, he panicked and sprinkled some water on her and lifted her in his arms, he could hear the grumbling sounds coming from her stomach as she slowly opened her eyes

M; Geet did you have lunch

G nodded in a no

M: breakfast

She did not say anything

M; God Geet you are working since morning on an empty stomach, you should sue me for this, and don't you know one should not give the exam on an empty stomach

He took her to the pantry and slowly helped her to drink hot chocolate, and then called Nakul to get some dinner ready for her.

She finished the hot chocolate, he lifted her she protested but when he gave her a serious glare, she shrugged and placed her head on his shoulder and encircled his neck by her arms

As they arrived KM he lifted her again and turned to enter the main building when she patted

M: um

G: not here at my place there

M; Rajji is not home

G: why?

M: DATE you forgot today is Yash's birthday, she will be back after or say till 11 pm

He took her to his room; she was too tired to protest further, Nakul brought soup for her followed by a light a healthy dinner. Maan fed her and ate simultaneously.

He took the dishes and went to the kitchen and by the time he returned she was almost asleep. He covered her with a spread and was about to leave when she asked him to stay till Rajji is back; he pulled the chair and sat on it while she held his hand and drifted to sleep; he was also tired and thought of just closing his eyes for a while but soon he too was fast asleep.

so the exam went well the meeting went well... what else you gals wanted...😆

i know it has been long but better late then never

I love you all and so do you... I know

pls comment and send me good vibes

precap : Rajji wondering 😕Daal main kuch kaala hain ya poori daal hi kaali hain😲
silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
awesome ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part