Pratigya

ohh!! Aah!! Ouch !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CONGRATULATION"S  CV's πŸ‘ for always managing to surprise me and exceeding my expectation's...I had thought that this pathetic track has touched its  Nadir, but u belied my belief and showed y'day that  what I thought was the nadir turned out to be a false bottom and if u put ur mind you can,are  capable of giving us a pitiful track devoid of any intelligence,Logic or emotion's..

When Time has exposed the cold fact that the actor playing Aarushi is incapable of delivering on any front..why place such a serious issue on an already slender shoulder's which is unable to bear even the weight of her sari...Wrong Calculation or overweening  Pride at ur ability, eh CV's....added to that You compound ur crime by focusing on the non-acting Trio of the Sax siblings... We all Know that MS.Pooja is still not ready to fully take over any serious scene ..So why  entrust  a scene only with her without providing backup's in the form of Thakur's...At least they would have successfully entertained us when the non-actor's were Hamming......Seriously, Ms.Gor..Please buckle up and begin to deliver..U have had ample time with serious scenes , Time to show some improvement instead of crying, giving an unblinking stare...In other words work on ur Body language and ur eyes..Ur eyes remain blank.

I thought the issue of Bigamy itself was serious enough for one track instead of which u now have brought in Unemployment and Bribe into this mess..How will you ever  justify each and every issue without diluting them ..each one of this issue deserves a track of its own and  by clubbing it together, You have trivialized  serious and burning issues.

For 4 months we put up with the nautanki , with this farce of Aarushi-Aman-Shakthi Triangle...and after watching the precap on Thursday, we, at Least I thought maybe we will get an insight into Aman's  game...But what did we get ...A wooden face saying even more woodenly that it was a game and he won and Aarushi Lost.....DO Tell me...What was this game? Why was it played ??..And how did Aman Win..I mean..The wife is still kept hidden away from POP Mathur's..He still goes to meet her stealthily, he dare not be seen with Anu ...SO what the Heck  has changed?? How has he won ?? do elucidate me on this point .....

and Now that another Promo has come  and That too having two monster actor's Shakthi and Kesar pitted against this two Kiddos  Pratigya and Aarushi..How will this balance out ?? ..Do give rehearsals to  the kiddies  else this track will lose the gravity and tension .
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  avantika ruined d whole scene of arrushi's encouynter with aman in temple............with her owfull acting...........she was just delivering dialouges n were not having litlle bit of expression on her face.......even d grl who played aman's wife was much better than her............
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanths, you seem to venting out your frustration..

Yesterday's episode was bad, from acting to direction, to story there was nothing to hold your attention. 

Did you notice Pratigya was trying to hang her saree in her open cupboard but once Arushi entered she threw the saree on the bed.  Why? She was standing just there and could have hanged it then seen to crying Arushi.

This bigamy track was nothing to do with Kesar, Shakti or anyone else but to give Arushi a track of her own and seeing it from her POV and sympathising her plight for ruining her life.  This show is nothing more than a kitchen drama and its a shame that what could have been something unique they've turned it into a typical serial.

I have always felt Pooja Gor has a long way to go to justify her role.  She is in fact lucky this serial has succeeded and that is not because of Pooja's character or acting. It has to do with the Takurs. I dont like how she now puts her hand on her face to express frustration.  I've noticed she has been doing it more and more.

I do hope we see the end of this track by this week but I dont hold my breath as I know they will drag it to the bitter end.

PS I would have clicked on LIKE but its not allowing me, But LIKE, LIKE and LIKE....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, you seem to venting out your frustration..

Yesterday's episode was bad, from acting to direction, to story there was nothing to hold your attention. 

Did you notice Pratigya was trying to hag her saree in her open cupboard but once Arushi entered she threw the saree on the bed.  Why? She was standing just there and could have hanged it then seen to crying Arushi.

This bigamy track was nothing to do with Kesar, Shakti or anyone else but to give Arushi a track of her own and seeing it from her POV and sympathising her plight for ruining her life.  This show is nothing more than a kitchen drama and its a shame that what could have been something unique they've turned it into a typical serial.

I have always felt Pooja Gor has a long way to go to justify her role.  She is in fact lucky this serial has succeeded and that is not because of Pooja's character or acting. It has to do with the Takurs. I dont like how she now puts her hand on her face to express frustration.  I've noticed she has been doing it more and more.

I do hope we see the end of this track by this week but I dont hold my breath as I know they will drag it to the bitter end.

PS I would have clicked on LIKE but its not allowing me, But LIKE, LIKE and LIKE....πŸ˜ƒ

Venting out !!! ..If My imagination could have been given life..the Cv's would have been resting in their final resting place...I am absolutely furious at this blatant rudeness and high handedness of Cv's ..Their Assumption that show a nano-second of Krishna ..and all will be forgiven and forgotten... fills me with rage....

The CV's should remember that we liked and loved Krishna Singh, The shrewd, resourceful, forceful, Intelligent Guy who had the courage to take on the world, Who lived on his terms and who had an independent mind...This Krishna Saxena only evokes pity,irritation with his blind devotion,lack of  spine , his inability to think ....What ever Happened to Krishna..Has he been lobotomized ??

As for Pratigya...what is with the Closet ?? If the closet never gets sorted out..Buy a bigger,larger Closet ??/ It is irritating to find her always at the closet or arranging the Bed sheet..

Y'day's was an out and out Stretch-rooooooooooooo  Epi..Dont we know what Aarushi has done, or said..Why play it again and again ...and what was the need to  give us an uninterrupted  look at her mannequin stance  , when Amma n Komal were prattling ...were the CV's saying "LooK, This actor can stand still for all of 10 mins without swinging from one end to another"..Helloooo! Cv's we are not interested in her or her new found ability..

END THIS BS NOW!!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

avantika ruined d whole scene of arrushi's encouynter with aman in temple............with her owfull acting...........she was just delivering dialouges n were not having litlle bit of expression on her face.......even d grl who played aman's wife was much better than her............

No Dear, Avantika is not the only culprit... So was Aman ...but the main culprit was the director..does not he know the limitation's of the actor's playing the part..We the arm chair  experts are aware of their limitation, then how come it escaped  the eagle eyes of Dir..Should  it not be his responsibility to give them rehearsal's ...This was a vital scene , A strong scene ..but which turned out to be powerless mouse squeaking by ...thanxxxx to bad acting, inept direction , and weak and inane dialogues !! .................One of the idiotic Scene that I have ever seen !!😑
😑
mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think pooja's acting is better than  stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery  of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems  'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi πŸ˜†
@tanthya  it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by  P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.πŸ˜‰ sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

No Dear, Avantika is not the only culprit... So was Aman ...but the main culprit was the director..does not he know the limitation's of the actor's playing the part..We the arm chair  experts are aware of their limitation, then how come it escaped  the eagle eyes of Dir..Should  it not be his responsibility to give them rehearsal's ...This was a vital scene , A strong scene ..but which turned out to be powerless mouse squeaking by ...thanxxxx to bad acting, inept direction , and weak and inane dialogues !! .................One of the idiotic Scene that I have ever seen !!😑
😑

yaaa i agree.........that scene was vry short n limited.............cv's shd have shown it little longer..........but d thing i'm confused about is............why thy didn't reveal d reasobn behind aman doin all this..............πŸ˜• 

n d worst part was ofc prats n krishna's argument..........i don't understand now wats wrong in krishna getting money 4m frnds.........wat will she do.wen adarsh will b caught getting bribe for someone else........than wat she'll do............
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkg90

i think pooja's acting is better than  stuttering Arhaan's. same expressions, same bakwaas . Dialogue delivery  of jaswant is far better . Arhaan , shabdon ko khaho nahi beta deliver karo. He needs to improve a lot.
In this forum there seems  'P complex', jealosy 2wards P. one can understand fan girls craze, but now aunties bhi πŸ˜†
@tanthya  it seems you are a krishna/AB diwaani. may be you have deeply hurt by  P attitude 2wards K in yesterday's episode.Hum samaz sakte hai.πŸ˜‰ sambhalo madam apne aap ko.

Dear MKg90,

Just bec One criticizes Pratigya does not automatically mean  that one is a Krishna deewani or AB deewani..If u read my posts ..U will also know that I have been equally critical of Krishna..

I think the reverse holds true ..U appear to be a Pratigya or Pooja Gor deewani ...and I have no Issues on that...

Trust me !! Pratigya does not induce jealousy in me ..she induces Pity and a sense of wonder at her inability to learn from life..

As for Jaswant..Now had u said That I am Shakthi fan or Amaa fan..I would accept that cos that is the truth and member's who know will state the same ..and I do agree that he is a capable actor far talented than Arhan ..and This I have already said right in the beginning of the serial and have been roundly teased by my frnds here..

Hun..I am not hurt by Pratigya's Attitude towards Krishna..There was nothing new in her attitude ..Secondly I watch this serials for serial's sake. ..Unlike u, I dont get emotionally attached to the fictitious character's....

Ur assertion Shabdon ko kaho nahi ,deliver karo is apt for Pooja Gor..Just  adopting a sweet voice is not modulation...there has to be a tonal difference and an emphasis on certain words to bring out the essence of a scene, which sadly the lead is unable to bring out...Besides had u read my intial post completely..I had specifically said that MS.Gor is incapable of tackling Serious scenes ..and As for Arhaan..I dont think I would like to say anything about his acting apart from telling you to watch his Body language and his eye's from the time he attempts to force himself  on Pratigya at his home....

His acting came down during the ongoing problems with the production house and is quite on upswing  after Aarushi introduction into TN House...

Life cannot be lived by the book !!
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u di ...............the POPS need to explain many things.................i think the reason why aman did whatever he did was out of the fear of his father finding out he is married to a girl from a criminal family and he thought he could fool his family by marrying a decent girl from a sanskaari family.........if only KP was out of his way he would have succeeded..............but.......... even i excepted a long confrontation (no expectations from actors) explaining things thoroughly but the CVs disappointed us there.............they let jai get off without even a scratch and now aman is alo a free bird...........😑 or maybe we will see them again in future although the chances r dim at the moment..........and what r the CVs doing???????????????? axeing such potential characters of Mathurs in one go 😑 and also they ruined the best track possible between IG and SS................aman-sakthi, komal-jai-adarsh.........................😑
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!OMG!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You deserve a standing ovation for coming out with this post. The rot had set in the show as far back as August when A stepped into the TN as an unwanted guest and now MKAP is actually stinking.🀒The Saxenas were never the best actors in the world but the show was being carried forward by the Thakurs and their magnetic screen presence. But like Midas, the Cvs got greedy and are now exterminating those who made a smash hit of MKAP. I always called P, pokerfaced. Her expressions are frozen in inaction especially in serious scenes however she is in her elements when she is asked to be playful, the janmashtami celebrations were more her style. Arushi, I will reserve my comments. In most of my posts, I have conveyed my dismay at the way the Thakur family is now being reduced to a gang of halfwits, fumbling and hamming their way through life. πŸ˜²Heaven help us, the glib talker K has now taken to stuttering and mumbling as if to show how totally shallow he has become.

This was supposed to be about Kriya love story but now this seems to be about K's addiction for love. Just like an addict, he is debasing, degrading and dehumanising his own self just so that he can get his supply of P's love (not just in the carnal sense). P understds this unhealthy dependence and exploiting this to the hilt. K needs his self esteem back just as much MKAP needs a sensible script. God only knows why the Cvs are holding back.

Loved your post. Thank you for taking up this truth or dare challenge.⭐️

Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago