Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome post!
trully jan is thr month...........they got married😳
after facing so many upz n downz........πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
the way they came thru all d hurdles made them evn more spl for us........
they were evn ready to sacrifice each othr for their elder.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but then they get marriedπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
n arti were just outstandingly marvellous.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
<3 them loads!😊
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Tanu............πŸ‘
ya January gave us Marriage of Mayur..........which was th most shocking but the best accident for every MayurianπŸ˜†

that phase turned out well.now that we see it without any apprehensions of Mayur being destroyed n sidelined n allπŸ˜†

Love Mayur's stroy..complete in all aspects😳
ruexangel thumbnail
it was most unexpected, but it meant they were together forever β€οΈ, lovely post Tanvi
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post. january was a mayur month. i'm so proud that i was with them in their toughest and happiest time.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Tanu..............i m too nostalgic to say anything right now...............but i will be back
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a beautiful post tanu..πŸ‘πŸ‘..⭐️⭐️

seriously..MAYUR marraige was the best thing ever happened to MJHT..😳😳

t i think i can never forget iktara..that was indeed..the most beautiful expression of love, someone would have ever done..just eyes speaking..no words required..just a heart speaking and a heart listening...trust personified..😍😍...❀️❀️

then we had the kal ho na ho sequence..where both of them agreed that they can't betray their parents..i still remember when nupur said..

"merey sapne merey liye zarorai hain, per jis insaan ne sapne dekhna sikhaya usye ksaie choron?"..

beautiful..she spoke the heart of a daughter..a father is indeed the most speacial person in daughter's life..as they they say..her first love..❀️❀️

and then they  shared a hug...beautiful..😭😭

they had clear intentions, so God brought them together..they were married!..

"tumahra duniya ki sab se sundar dulhan bane ka sapna pura hua hai nupur".."Mayank tu hamesa k liye atak gaya":..😍😍...❀️❀️

and then we had the BEST suhaag raat EVER!..."mujhe pata hai mayank..tum is main bhi top karo gey"..."tum tab se us bare main baat kar rahi thi?"..🀣🀣....

the morning kiss...😍😍

missing MAYUR..<3
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post tanu......

i cumpltly loved dis track of mayur....entire dec n jan mayur made us cry buckets wid deir undyin louve..promises...n faith...

many ppl found dis track BORE....bt for us mayurians...n mostly for MAYUR dis track was lk a turning point ...
mayank n nupur wer ready 2 live eachoder...let go deir love deir life...for deir elders...inspite of nt knowing wat future holds for them....weder dey'll evr meet agin o nt...will dis b d end of deir louve...dey wer ready 2 sacrifice evrythn for deir parents.....ahhh m so proud of mayur....

i remember i was cumpltly against mayur marriage...bt deir "kal ho naa ho" seq made me forget dat n all i wanted was mayur 2 gt married....ahh cud't see bod of dem away from each oder n in tears......bt for dis 100% credit goes to ARTI for deir Fabulous Acting....dey soo made me feel Mayurs Pain..thanx ARTI......and finnally Mayur got married...n i was soooo happy....

I saw many ppl complainin on thid forum...dt dey wer nt happy wid 2 mins marriage...bt i was...coz for me wat matterd wer d emotions..dat Arjun n Rati showed in dose few minutes....i fail 2  see dose in others  marriage evr shown on television.....the faith n louve in mayur eyes for each others conveyin dat finally  "v r 2geder.....n no1 can ner vr separate us".....the peace..the content dat deir eyes showed was SOMETHIN....once again thanx to ARTI.....:)

n thanx to u Tanvi...for makin me remember dose days...sighhh.... i  miss mayur wid each n evry passin day....