Mythological Masti

Real Ramayan places - pictures

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY Guys. So my friend sent me the mail which had these pics and I am sharing here. She is on this forum too. Her ID is _Ananya_. She even made a post if you all have noticed =) So here, they are.........Enjoy =)

The following pictures are what is said to be the actual remains which stand proof to the Ramayana epic…..
Most of these sites are located in present day Sri Lanka . Some of the sites are so breathtaking by their sheer magnanimity and mysteriousness……

Ashok vatika where Ravana kept Sita

The Ravana Palace which was burnt by Hanuman

Sugriva Cave

Sanjivani Mountain from where Sanjivani Booti was acquired to save Lakshman which has many exotic herbs even now

Floating Stone from Ramsethu(bridge made by lord Rama and Vanara sena)

Ramsethu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
And guys, I couldn't go to Vrindavan but mom dad went to Vrindavan again on Thursday. Visited different places this time which we hadn't gone to before. Like bhandirvan/bansivat - couldn't take pics of this and others like one where Lord RadhaKrishna had married and Bramha ji was there too and Mom took pics. They're awesome. Will share sooon =D

And they met Sants and sanyasi and mahatmas and they said it was one of a kind of experience. Those people have dug holes inside the ground and they live inside it. Like u know how Bharat ji had? Like that. They say we can't stay on the ground bcoz Lord Krishna had put his feets on it and they can't go above God. It was just such a religious and spiritual feeling and there was soooooooooooooooooooooo much peace and warmness and calm all around those places. It was forest everywhere!!

Google Bansivat/Bhandirvan guys.......That day when mom and dad went, people were telling that foreigners and STAR NEWS had come there just a few hours back before them for research and all. STAR NEWS might have probably shown it on their religious show DHARMA that they air in afternoons @ 3PM.

ANDDDDDD OMGG........YOU KNOWW WHAT........
There were NOISES of flutes and various tunes coming from the trees @ Bansivat when you put your ears on trees. These are tunes that Lord Krishna used to play 5000yrs back. And not everyone can hear it. Its said only those who come with the true intention and belief in God and those who come with SHRADDHA can hear it. And Mom Dad heard voices coming from those trees. They said it was just amazing =| I wish I had gone too =( I would have def. clicked pics for you guys. When I go next time, I def. will =) And you know there is another place where inside small stones, there are pictures engraved in them which have appeared themselves. And these are pictures of Lord RadhaKrishna etc. I ll def. visit this place as well next time and try and click pics =D

And the ones that mom did clicked, I ll post soon =)
Love you all take care,
Anku πŸ€—
Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

And more about a Meerut trip soon. The person I know went to the place where Vidhur ji stayed. And also another place where there is a Shivlinga which Parusharam ji had established. That Shivlinga was going inside the ground you know so they put marbles all around it to preserve it. I am not sure I have pics of these since I didn't go myself =( But what I got to know about them, I ll share soon =)

Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
these pics are great!  I wish I can go and visit these places next time im near there...I went to Vrindavan garden when I was a child..back in '96...that place is beautiful! All i really remember are the fountains and the variety of flowers! its soo gorgeous!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Wonderful pics! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ It's my dream to visit India and to go to all these sacred places...God willing, my dream will come true one day! πŸ˜ πŸ˜³

Thanks for sharing and looking forward for the other pics. πŸ˜ƒ

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS A LOT Anku ..... for sharing there pics ...
i hd seen them in some news channel too 😊
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

And guys, I couldn't go to Vrindavan but mom dad went to Vrindavan again on Thursday. Visited different places this time which we hadn't gone to before. Like bhandirvan/bansivat - couldn't take pics of this and others like one where Lord RadhaKrishna had married and Bramha ji was there too and Mom took pics. They're awesome. Will share sooon =D

i  really want to go to Vrindavan ... do share ur pics when ever get time 😊

And they met Sants and sanyasi and mahatmas and they said it was one of a kind of experience. Those people have dug holes inside the ground and they live inside it. Like u know how Bharat ji had? Like that. They say we can't stay on the ground bcoz Lord Krishna had put his feets on it and they can't go above God. It was just such a religious and spiritual feeling and there was soooooooooooooooooooooo much peace and warmness and calm all around those places. It was forest everywhere!!

Wooooow !!!! True devotion !! so nice and sweet of them

Google Bansivat/Bhandirvan guys.......That day when mom and dad went, people were telling that foreigners and STAR NEWS had come there just a few hours back before them for research and all. STAR NEWS might have probably shown it on their religious show DHARMA that they air in afternoons @ 3PM.

i see that shaw at times i thing its called samarpan ... i'll share if i watch it

ANDDDDDD OMGG........YOU KNOWW WHAT........
There were NOISES of flutes and various tunes coming from the trees @ Bansivat when you put your ears on trees. These are tunes that Lord Krishna used to play 5000yrs back. And not everyone can hear it. Its said only those who come with the true intention and belief in God and those who come with SHRADDHA can hear it. And Mom Dad heard voices coming from those trees. They said it was just amazing =| I wish I had gone too =( I would have def. clicked pics for you guys. When I go next time, I def. will =) And you know there is another place where inside small stones, there are pictures engraved in them which have appeared themselves. And these are pictures of Lord RadhaKrishna etc. I ll def. visit this place as well next time and try and click pics =D

really !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the flute voice from trees ............. !!! 😲 πŸ˜ƒ
now i really want to be there at least once in a life time .... πŸ˜­

And the ones that mom did clicked, I ll post soon =)
Love you all take care,
Anku πŸ€—

.anishaa. thumbnail
Wonderful pics, thank you sooo much for sharing! πŸ€— 
And I loved reading about yours parents' Vrindavan trip, the flute music they heard from the tree must've been so divine 😍 
OMG, I want to go to Vrindavan so much now 😍 πŸ˜† Too bad I live abroad πŸ˜’ 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Check out http://www.ayodhya.com/ - some great pics there about sites in Ayodhya