Users

Frequent Posters

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Do I sense some logic creeping back into the show? 😳

-Good-
Maan - Geet- Brij  Awesome πŸ‘
Maan  sensed something was not right and that Geet's life could be in danger. He acted on his instincts  and being his proactive self and installed the camera ASAP πŸ‘πŸΌ Now not only he can ensure her safety but also, he can stalk her at the comfort of his bedroom. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 That is a smart stalker. Good Job Maan πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan asking Geet about her family- It is only realistic that Maan asks Geet about her family before the wedding. The girl has to think about her family no matter how much she hates. Logical scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Bad-
Arjun is OK, NES is disgusting. How ones person can have this much low self esteem is beyond me. Why is she so desperate? 😑🀒
Their song is 🀒🀒🀒
NES-NEB Fall-Catch scenes 🀒
🀒🀒🀒

Will be back with more laterzzzzzzzz
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res1

Dear Devils, 

First and foremost Happy New YearπŸ˜›...hope all you Devils keep up with your evil ways.πŸ˜ƒ  Yes, I am condoning evilness...let me explain...your evil ways seem comparable to goodness😊...it is ironic, but what can a metal box do..if it were up to me, I would rename you all....Ouch! πŸ˜• damn Polki seems to be cursing me out😑...she seems to think Devils seems to be a very apt name for you all...

Isn't my English fabulous⭐️, yes..this metal box is well versed in many languages.. English being one of them.  

What are your new year's resolutions? 

I have a few...first one is teaching Munda correct pronunciation...his speech has to match his looks and status in society..I can't bee seen hanging from his neck when he can't even say possessive... come-on he must know this word considering how possessive I am of him. πŸ˜³

Secondly I will need to drill in in Munda's head that he needs to stop stalking DEMENETED KudieπŸ˜” and start focusing on other things going on around him...did you all notice today, Brij was right in front of him..but in his plan to stalk Kudie he totally missed the biggest threat at the moment to Kudie...😲.  Plus it is very very CREEPY...

Thirdly for this year I need to inspire Munda to start once again searching his brother Vicky.  I am not very pleased with Sicky.  Sorry if anyone is a Sicky fan, but I am not..instead of being a good sister and being supportive of her brother and doing what most good sibling do- protect loved ones..she seems to be inviting the enemy deeper and deeper into the family. πŸ€’  I believe it is time to bring in Vicky..there needs to be one sibling who does not hurt Munda..knowingly or unknowingly.  

Forth resolution is continuing protecting these FOOLS....one is obsessed with safety, while the other seems to think that as long as they are together nothing can happen...how foolish. πŸ˜’

Moving on from resolutions...many people asked me how it felt not to be in direct contact with Munda....let me tell you all....it felt good...he was a bit stinky...I am just hoping that he takes a few minutes from his stalking to take a shower...πŸ˜•

Well that is all from me...

Have an awesome..2011.

Love always,
Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res2  Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey with this I remember I never saw that episode where tota ram says those Humsafar lines. Do any of you have that link? Can you please share. Thanks

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the episode, truly loved it!

Lots of hints for future storyline!   Especially the kasam part, now how will he take the kasams in the wedding, if he vowed not to take any kasams!  

also, please cvs no knife business here man, that is old now. 

I want to see BRIMAAN - CHI...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First episode of 2011

I enjoyed it , not to mention except last scene reason is Obvious

this is Maan singh Khurana πŸ˜Ž  as soon he saw someone , suspected Geet's life is in danger  installed cameras at whole khurana mention πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ .....

whole suspense factor, maan's concern everything was really good today πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maan, Geet and Brij rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Havent seen the episode yet πŸ˜†

NES-NEB ki NEC 🀒🀒🀒

Sajna Ve 🀒🀒

Maaneet scenes recycled on NES-NEB🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: I posted πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arwen- The NES- NEB stuff is based on
The purpose - where I start - is the idea of use. It is not recycling, it's reuse.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you Shradhav πŸ€—

I'm glad some ppl listened to the threats 🀣

those ppl in the CC better move asap 🀣