Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED}

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This is MINE n SWATI'S first SS, so it is boring and not up to the mark.😳 Please comment,we would love to improve our SS...We would like to  thank SOHAM for helping us to write our first SS... 😳😳

Ok Guys here OUR VERY FIRST SS STARTS...😳 

PART

It was late evening. A very pretty face was looking out of the window. Her eyes were searching for someone and soon the pretty lips on the most beautiful face had a smile on them. Her eyes saw the ruggedly handsome face of her husband as he got off the car and waved to her. She waved back and ran down to open the door of the house. As she opened  the door and saw her husband she could not resist herself and immediately rushed into his arms as he caressed her hair and said the words she wanted to hear..." I missed you Chashmish".

" I missed you too,Samrat . The day seemed so long without you."  Hearing her(Gunjan) sweet voice, Samrat was all the more mesmerized  and kept staring at her. It was still so unbelievable...those 3 years without her, her hatred after she came back...he never thought he would have her back in his life again. And then that magical day,when they got married and she was his forever.

"Samrat."...a soft voice brought him back to the present. " Do you intend standing here all evening?"  Smiling lovingly at her,both walked back into their home... yes THEIR home...there was a time when Samrat loved staying out of this place, but now,a all he yearned for was to get back home, to his Chashmish...

As they got in the house,Samrat's cell rang. With an irritated look on his face , he saw who was calling and a small frown formed on his forehead. "Who is it,Samrat?" asked Gunjan. Samrat did not answer and just cut the call. Gunjan was surprised and realised who it was as Samrat's reaction like this was only when his Mom called. Samrat's mood changed drastically  and told Gunjan to make some coffee for him and went to their room. 

Gunjan made coffee and took it to their room. Samrat was standing by the window. Gunjan softly said," Here's your coffee, Samrat.Do you want to talk about the call that upset you?" Her soft voice calmed Samrat and looking at her angelic face, he said  "No,Chashmish. I do not want to talk about it .This is not the time to talk about unpleasant things. I have much better things to do and talk."  He said naughtily as Gunjan realised what he meant and tried to run away from there. But Sam was faster and caught her hand and pulled her towards him. Gunjan was blushing a deep shade of pink and tried to free herself,but Samrat's strong arms held her tightly.Slowly he moved her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. And then...the ring of the cell again.

Gunjan smiled and decide to recieve the call. It was her Mother In Law. As she said "Hello !!"...a cold voice said..."I want to speak to my son".  Gunjan felt bad,but asked Samrat to speak to his mom for her sake. Not wanting to,but only for his Chashmish , he spoke to his. After disconnecting the call, he looked at Gunjan with a worried look. "Mom is coming to meet us" ,He said.

Gunjan's pretty face started to glow with happiness as she wanted to meet Sam's mom,whom she considered her mom now and excitedly she said "Really...was waiting for this moment" . Samrat felt sorry for Gunjan.A volley of questions crossed his mind. 

Samrat felt sorry for Gunjan.A volley of questions crossed his mind...what if Mom hated Gunjan? What if Gunjan got hurt ? What if???????? What If??????

Gunjan had made awesome dinner, but this was nothing new. Samrat remembered how Gunjan had helped him make dinner for his date with Sheena. Remembering those days,Samrat shuddered with horror as he realised if in time he had not realised what Gunjan meant for him, he would have lost a soulmate, a friend whom he could depend on and a wife with whom he could share his innermost feelings.

He slowly walked up to Gunjan who was busy garnishing Samrat's favorite sweet dish...Gajar ka halwa. He caught her by her waist and pulled her gently towards him. Nuzzling his face in her hair he said the most truthful feeling he had for Gunjan...' "I love you,Chashmish. I love you very much and whatever anyone may say or do to separate us,I will never  let that happen". Gunjan turned around and looked at her husband lovingly. Then she sai.. " Even if you want to,Mr. Samrat Shergill...get this straight...you will not be able to,you are stuck with me.whether you like it or not". And before Sam could say anything she fed him a spoonful of Gajar halwa. Samrat prayed to his dude and asked him never ever to take his chashmish away from him.

Samrat was pacing around the room,when Gunjan came in the room. She could see he was worried, and she decide to help Samrat relax by flirting in Samrat's style.With a mischievous smile on her Gunjan stood in the way of Samrat ...and looked at him wilth a naughty glint in her eyes. Samrat looked at Gunjan and with a question mark in his eyes asked her what she wanted. Gunjan remembered the days before their marriage when she had flirted with Samrat. How Samrat had asked her to stay away from him as he belonged to someone else...and how she had asked him if there is any harm in flirting. A smile escaped her lips and before Samrat knew what happened, Gunjan had pulled Samrat close to her like she did on that day.
 G :  Kiske baare main soch rahe hoo ,Samrat? Main toh yahan hoon, phir kiski yaad main tum march kar rahe ho?

S:  Mom ke baare main,chashmish. Woh aa rahi hain aur mujhe darr hain ki kahin woh tumhe hurt na kar de.

G : Mom ke baare main kal sochenge. Aaj  tumhare liye accha hoga agar tum sirf Mrs Gunjan Samrat shergill ke baare main socho.

S: (holding Gunji by the Waist...) "Ok,if you say so..." and slowly moved his fingers on her face taking both of them to their 2nd date.  As his fingers moved over her face, she started looking away,but Samrat gently moved her face towards him and planted a small peck on her cheeks. A totally blushing Gunjan looked at him and smiled, and moved her lips closer to his. The moon was smiling down on them as they blissfully became one that night.

The first rays of the sun woke Samrat up. Looking to his side,he saw the pretty and angelic face of his wife, sleeping peacefully. And he made a decision. He called up his mom and in the same cold voice that his mom had used while speaking to Gunjan he told her..."Mom,I am willing to meet you only if you accept my world,my life. my love, My Chashmish." And with that he disconnected the call and  turned back to face Gunjan,who was still sleeping. He smiled lovingly at her and decided to make this Sunday extra special for her.

He was sure...no one was going to separate  them...they were together...forever...
                                             [[To B Continued...]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*INDEX :-

Part 01  -Page 1           Part 02  -Page 6  {
PM List also}
Part 03  -Page 12         Part 04  -Page 15
Part 05  -Page 19         Part 06  -Page 23
Part 07  -Page 26        
Part 08  -Page 28
Part 09  -Page 33         Part 10  -Page 39
Part 11  -Page 43         Part 12  -Page 47
Part 13  -Page 51         Part 14  -Page 54
Part 15  -Page 60         Part 16  -Page 64
Part 17  -Page 68         Part 18  -Page 71
Part 19  -Page 78         Part 20  -Page 83
Part 21  -Page 88         Part 22  -Page 97
Part 23  -Page 102       Part 24  -Page 108
Part 25  -Page 115       Part 26  -Page 121
**An OS with Imp note😳 - Page 130

**Our Others works :

[1] ...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 1

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}.

[2] ..
.Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 2

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}

[3] ...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 3

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}

[4] ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !                

[5] ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !{2}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by SwaNia_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Oh Another Cute POST of ROCKING DUOπŸ˜‰ !! Amazing work Yaar! FANTASTIC SSπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
I hope......this is not another SAD version of SaJan storyπŸ˜‰. I M waiting 4 Next part of This Superb SS. So,Don't disappoint me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

-S O H A M.
Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing this fabulous OS........
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Janki_ - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wowww yaar...it was soo awesum..rily lovd it..
doest look like ur 1st...
plz do write more os..i wld love 2 read them
love ya
palak
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

wowww yaar...it was soo awesum..rily lovd it..

doest look like ur 1st...
plz do write more os..i wld love 2 read them
love ya
palak

Hey Palak i m glad u liked it 😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Janki_

thanks for sharing this fabulous OS........

πŸ˜ƒ

thanks jhanki for liking it:)
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey my Sweet Friends Adeen N Swati...OMG!!Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rocking Man completely MindblowingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...................

Finally u wrote an OsπŸ˜‰......I remember me used 2 chat about what will happen next in MJHT and what will happen after marriage n we used 2 guess yeh hoga yeh hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....................finally u put those thoughts into words.......Wow!! well done..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....I always used 2 think that  I will say 2 both of u write an Os ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š But u heard whats in my heart without my saying anything Wow!!😊.......................................

U know i was smiling n blushing n imagining the scene the whole time I was reading ur Sajan Os--With U Always..............................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.......................I was in complete drooling mode .....😍..Infact I am still in drooling mode .......😍😍...Drooling over Ur Os and Drooling over Sajan/Monaya😍......................😍😍😍😍.....................
Thanks 4 such a lovely New year GiftπŸ€—...U both wrote a really rocking Mindblowing fabulous Excellent Os................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌSimply SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......................

Well done Adeen n SwatiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............Do write More Os ,SS n FF also.....................................😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Oh Another Cute POST of ROCKING DUOπŸ˜‰ !! Amazing work Yaar! FANTASTIC OSπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
I hope......this is not another SAD version of SaJan storyπŸ˜‰. I M waiting 4 Next part of This Superb OS. So,Don't disappoint me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

-S O H A M.

OMG.....S O H A M 😲 next part ... will try our level best😊I am glad you liked it. And our OS will be happy happy onesπŸ˜‰
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey my Sweet Friends Adeen N Swati...OMG!!Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rocking Man completely MindblowingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...................

Finally u wrote an OsπŸ˜‰......I remember me used 2 chat about what will happen next in MJHT and what will happen after marriage n we used 2 guess yeh hoga yeh hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....................finally u put those thoughts into words.......Wow!! well done..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....I always used 2 think that  I will say 2 both of u write an Os ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š But u heard whats in my heart without my saying anything Wow!!😊.......................................

U know i was smiling n blushing n imagining the scene the whole time I was reading ur Sajan Os--With U Always..............................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.......................I was in complete drooling mode .....😍..Infact I am still in drooling mode .......😍😍...Drooling over Ur Os and Drooling over Sajan/Monaya😍......................😍😍😍😍.....................
Thanks 4 such a lovely New year GiftπŸ€—...U both wrote a really rocking Mindblowing fabulous Excellent Os................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌSimply SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......................

Well done Adeen n SwatiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............Do write More Os ,SS n FF also.....................................😊

Thanks Gunjan ....I am glad U liked it😊 Ur comment means alot to meπŸ˜ƒEdited by adeenrocks - 13 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
[QUOTE=1gunjan7]

"I remember me used 2 chat about what will happen next in MJHT and what will happen after marriage n we used 2 guess yeh hoga yeh hoga
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
                                                                                                                                          [[ Oh GUNJAN!  Don't remind your WILD Imaginations......Not again...😈🀣🀣Your some Ideas was true entertainer.🀣 🀣 🀣 ]]
Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago