Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Picsssssssssssssssss deeeedooooo peeehhhhllleeaaaaaaassssee!!! 
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Thanks a ton for sharing Akrtiti!!πŸ€—
OMGGG MoNayaaaa😍 Gosh we got such awesome blossom news on new year!! Awww our love birds. 😍 They wanted to celebrate new year together and privately thats why i think they went to restaurant!! San told us in her interview that she'll not attend late night parties this time!! And the wallpaper in Mohit's cell.. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ*nazarutarofy of monaya* when charmz visited mjht sets, she too told that Mohit's and Sanaya's cells' had MoNaya wallpaper- close up pic 😍 And its reallyyy so sweet of them to talk to the fans, give autograph and snaps.. and Mohit toh even gave to walllpaper.. aww thats so sweet of him!! Proud of these two.. they are so down to earth
Pleaseee post the pics soon hon!!
-Natasha- thumbnail
I think I have to visit that mall everyday now πŸ€” but I wonder what's so special in that mall 🀣 Kash woh mere ghar ne khareeb hota πŸ˜†
Arrety u tell me wat were they wearing! and kya kya gve me more details i want more and more details candle light dinner! wow such a romantic couple mann! 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ghosh akriti.. Love u yaar.. Now i can say its a 'HAPPY' New Year, cauze of this news😳 Ghosh mohit is such a sweetheart he gave her his wallpaper pic😳 post the pics soon..
Must say ur frnd is damn lucky.. I think i shld shift my house sumwhere near inorbit 😳 and 24*7 sit at balcony looking for monayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And at last not to forgot.. Monaya were alone[;-)]😳
Originally posted by: -Natasha-

I think I have to visit that mall everyday now πŸ€” but I wonder what's so special in that mall 🀣 Kash woh mere ghar ne khareeb hota πŸ˜†

Natz i have a idea! i am leaving kolkata nad coming to mumbai! and main inorbit main hi apan ghar bana lungi! best rahega! 
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Ghosh akriti.. Love u yaar.. Now i can say its a 'HAPPY' New Year, cauze of this news😳 Ghosh mohit is such a sweetheart he gave her his wallpaper pic😳 post the pics soon..
Must say ur frnd is damn lucky.. I think i shld shift my house sumwhere near inorbit 😳 and 24*7 sit at balcony looking for monayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And at last not to forgot.. Monaya were alone[;-)]😳

Dekkhooooooo aisa news mila hai ki charmee onlinee aagayi! hi sweety! 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Natasha-

welcome back..  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Okay guys monaya ne kya kya kiya hoga! i think this was the best new year start! dancing ! now inorbit will be over populated i am sure! hum sab wahi milne wwaalllee hai jaldi ! 
Jyoti charmee where have u both gone?