Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hope ur day has been amazing diii.πŸ˜ƒ Sorry for being late, was busy with family.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Aish and Lola,

First off, I can never thank you guys enough for everything you've done for my birthday. Thank you soooooo much!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I honestly never expected this much from an online thread, but you both really bought a smile to my face.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Aish,

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for contacting all my friends and posting their gifts, sweets, I can tell you worked really hard on this and spent a lot of time despite your busy schedule.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you! I really appreciate it! And the creations you made me are spectacular, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and def some of the best you've ever made!😍 My favorite is the large sig you made me with all those GOD paintings, it looks sooooo ethereal that whenever I log on, I can never take my eyes off of it. Perfect pics you chose, they're all soooooooo beautiful and the style of the sig is sheer gorgeousness.πŸ‘  And the Maryada Ramanna and Shri Krishna avis you made me are adorable, you chose all my favorite scenes!!! It was esp adorable how you use both little Krishna and older Krishna. Soooooooooooo cute! Thanks a bunch! The rest of the sigs you made me are totally amazing as well, the Deepika sig is soooooooooo pretty and the Bal Krishna sig is soooo cute! How could you not like the Deeps sig, the whole style and colorization of that is pure professional. Beautiful work.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And the YashodaKanha sig is adorable, that sig is one of my fav and the text you chose is sooooo cute, you're just perfect with text.πŸ˜† I can honestly never thank you enough, Anunga Sodari, so I'll stop being cheesy and just say THANKS!πŸ˜†

@Lola,

You left me going ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ at the super shweeeeet and ego-increasing intro post, hun, couldn't stop smiling all day! Actually though, since I was born in India.....it was not cold when my mom went into labor.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But there was a huge tufaan so I guess you could say it was cold (just in a different way). Trust me to enter the world dramatically.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  And despite all your crossing fingers business, you just made me one of those world's most egoistical persons, so thanks for that! I feel like Kans from SK, going 'hahahahaha' while Chanoor feeds his overly large ego day by day....pray that I don't go as wrong as he did...j/k.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And look at that veggie buffet!!! I just gained another 5 pounds thanks to you😑....but I can't be angry at you after the way you and poor Aish must have sweated over the kitchen for hours, so thank you!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I hope the cake in the end is/was eggless?πŸ˜‰ And.....last but not least (definitely not least), THANK YOU over and over for those gorgeous siggies, beginning from the ethereal banner to the super cute P&P sig. Each and every one is sooooooooooo amazingly beautiful that I cannot decide which is best.😍😍 The textures you chose for each one is just PERFECT for the scene(s). It was soooooo sweet of you to make one sig of all my favorites, you're just sooooooooooooo sweet, Loli, that I feel totally guilty for hardly not having done as much for your birthday.😭😭😭😭😭 Good God, did you have to do this much??😑😳😳 Wuv you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ammoos,

Thank you so much, hun!πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Sita,

Awwww, your post really made me tear up big time, Sita, your heart is pure, selfless, and beautiful just like Sita Mata's. Thank you sooooo much for your sweet words!πŸ€—πŸ€— You're one of my bestest friends on IF, love you!πŸ€—

@Niky,

Thank you sooooooooooooo much, hun! Your words were really sweet, thank you so much!!πŸ€—

@Gunu,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gunu, you have just about one of the most SEFLESS and purest hearts, sweetie, each and every one of your words made me cry.😭😭 Can never thank you enough for what you said, I never knew you looked up to me this much....you are one of my cutest shweetest sis on IF, love you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I honestly do not deserve everything you said about me, you are just waaaaay too shweet, Gunia. Please never change, your innocence and kindness are your most endearing qualities.❀️ And your birthday sigs are SO cute, thanks a bunch for them, you worked really hard.πŸ€—

@Chhilt,

OMG!!!! You're just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sweet, chhilt, thank you so much for your birthday message, it really brought a smile to my face.πŸ˜ƒ I love you a lot too, I can never forget how much you helped me out at the HP Forum when I first joined and how much you taught me about IF, thank you for always being there for me.πŸ€— Aww, I'm so touched that you think me honest....I always will try to live up to your expectations whenever we chat (and at other times too of courseπŸ˜†).
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Soni,

OMG!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your words and the sig, Soni, you're just sooooooooooo sweet!πŸ€— I really value our friendship as well, you've been nothing but nice to me ever since I joined IF, and the HP sig is truly beautiful, thanks a lot!

@Debi,

Awwww, Debi dear, I respect you a lot too.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I can never explain how much your friendship has meant to me that past year or so. Ever since you joined IF, you've become an inspiration for me of those kinds of people who stay devotees to the Lord despite meeting resistance from loved ones, hats off to you Debi!πŸ‘ May Lord Ram and Lord Krishna always protect you and bless you with endless happiness.πŸ€— Thanks a lot for your words!

@Deeps,

OMG, your sigs and messages are SOOOOO cute, Deepu!!!! Good God, you made me so many creations!😲😲 I love each and every one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, can't stop gazing at them!!!😍 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you again and again, sweets!

@Shikha,

Shikz!!! Thanks a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot for the Gurmina sig, how could you say it's not good? It's SO pretty, one of the most adorable sigs I've ever seen!πŸ‘ I love those pics too, so thanks a bunch for your gifts and messages, hun!πŸ€— Thank you so much, so sweet of you!

@Henna,

Aww, your message truly brought a smile to my face, hun.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† You're so cute! Thank you for your wishes and words, really sweet of you!πŸ€— And your gift is amazing, it's def going to last my entire lifetime!πŸ˜‰

@Anku,

Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is my reaction upon reading your message, hun! Thank you! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your shweet kinds words! Lols, I was just reminiscing about our first meeting as well, Good GOD, I cannot believe I wrote something like that.πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£ And little did I know just then how close we would be right now, really amazing isn't it....how fate works?😲⭐️ And dudeee, you should have gone ahead and mentioned how we first met, would have given people here something different to read after the usual "we exchanged words and became friends".🀣 Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your words, messages, and gift, so sweet of you!πŸ€— You literally brought the biggest grin on my face with your post.πŸ˜ƒ Can't stop smiling everytime I read it, I'm def adding this page to my favorites. And I'm always open for friends, so req away.πŸ˜‰

@Chip,

Awwwww, chippy, that is just about the sweeeeeeeeeeetest poem I ever read!😍 Thank you soooo much, it really brought a smile to my face! The siggie is spectacular as well, thank you so much!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Really love you tons!

@Pari,

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your sweet kind gifts and messages, hun!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Everything you wrote just made me blush, thank you.😳😳😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Shivang,

First off, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE SIGS?!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Good God, Shivang, you call those attempts? They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and I can see how much hard work you put into them. The pics choice, blending, effects, everything is perfect! Make more! Make more!πŸ˜›πŸ‘ I'll never leave you alone now, so you can expect to be included in our sigmaker group from this day onwards.πŸ˜‰ Next.....thank you soooooooooooooo much for your shweet message!πŸ€— I know I told you that there should never be thanks between friends and family, but I cannot help but thank you after those sincere kind words you wrote, you are truly a gem of a person.πŸ€—  I don't deserve what you said, you really made me feel like I am some Goddess or something.😳😳😳😳😳 Lastly, those lyrics were such a surprise to me!!! What a creative gift, thanks a looooooooooooooooooooot! I love that song to pieces, such beautiful lines about Shri Krishna.😍 Def going to use some of those lines in a sig. Thank you so much, Shivang, you are truly one of the BEST!πŸ€—

@Nishy,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sitting there in front of the computer with my eyes glued to your sig when I first saw it, Nishy! WOW, thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!πŸ€— It's so pretty and ethereal, you are so pro at siggiemaking.πŸ‘ Both your message and gift are just amazingly sweet, thank you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Vedo,

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your sweet messages and gifst, hun! Those two sigs are AMAZING!!!! I esp love the first one, thanks a lot!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You really brought a smile to my face!

@Swati,

OMG!!! Thanks a lot for your message and gift, hun! You really brought a smile to my face, can never thank you enough for your friendship!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you, Swati!

@Ankita,

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, dear!πŸ€—πŸ€— Will def read your thread when I find some nice long free time.πŸ˜› Thanks!

@Jhanvi,

Awwww, thanks a lot, hun! Your message was really sweet and I can tell it came from your heart. You are such a sincere person, Jhanvi, I'm so glad I met you.πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Henna,

My dad was good, hun, thanks.πŸ˜ƒ A bit busy but good.

@Aishu,

WOW, that sig is aMAZing, dear!πŸ€— Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for your wishes and gift, you are so sweet and I'm so glad I met you!πŸ€—

@VirgoVixen,

Thank you so much for your wishes, hun!πŸ€— You're so sweet!

@Chinnu,

Thanks a lot!πŸ€—

@Ritu,

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your wishes, sweetie!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad I met you, you're truly a special person.πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Tani,

Thanks a lot, hun!!! Really sweet of you!πŸ€—

@Sita,

Thank you so much, dear!πŸ€— Thank you for your wishes!

@Nishy,

Thanks a lot, hun! So sweet of you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Ashy,

Thanks a bunch, dear!πŸ€—

@Mina,

Thanks a lot, sweetie!πŸ€—πŸ€—
...ASB100... thumbnail
hey janaki di!!!
Many many happy returns of the day...!!! may u have all the happiness and success in the world!!! ^_^
(so sorry for the belated wishes)

-Asha
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: winnerasha

hey janaki di!!!

Many many happy returns of the day...!!! may u have all the happiness and success in the world!!! ^_^
(so sorry for the belated wishes)

-Asha

Thanks a lot, Asha!πŸ€— So sweet of you! And no prob.😳
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Happy belated b-day Janaki! πŸ€—
hope you had a blastt!πŸ˜ƒ
May God bless you =D
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Hey so how was your bday? And your welcome for the gifts!
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope you had a great day!!!

Belated Birthday wishes...

Sorry for the delay...