Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: esha143

Waise abhi tak Su Di yaha pe aayi kyun nahiπŸ˜•??

Hi Esha

Thanks for remembering me .

I was busy fighting somewher else πŸ˜†

You know my nature πŸ˜ƒ
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi Esha

Thanks for remembering me .

I was busy fighting somewher else πŸ˜†

You know my nature πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†Hope u got what u want !

At least you're here now....that's what matters πŸ˜ƒ

sunaina02 thumbnail

πŸ˜†Hope u got what u want !

At least you're here now....that's what matters πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I did πŸ˜†
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rajeev updated his blog yday
guys i have post Rajeev written

Yours Only - Rajeev

Dec

Hi everyone,

So one more year from our life comes to an end. And one more year awaits our entry. While all this goes on one thing chugs on! The ever beautiful life. At its own speed, stopping for nothing, yet gathering moss in the form of experiences. Experiences which enrich our life and make it beautiful.

I know from your point of view it may not have been a great year for me. No films released and i have been missing from your radar too. But I am hoping i make up for it in 2011. I have a feeling that you will start seeing me in action from march end onwards.

But for me 2010 has been very beautiful. I got engaged(to the woman i love), shot for four different films(the kind of characters i wanted to play) and bought a new house(the kind of house i had dreamt) and a new car(the kind of car i wanted for my camping etc). So, everything was just perfect.

I also know, you know that i am getting married to Manjiri in feb :-) Well, 7th is the date and i am getting married at a place close to Jodhpur. I am very happy that one more thing is happening just the way i had dreamt of it. I have always had this visual of my pheras with a historical backdrop. Finally, the place i have picked up for my wedding is a 15th century fort and exactly like the visual i had in my mind. What more can i ask for?  The place is called Khimsar fort. And yes, my wedding will be attended by very very close friends and family.

A lot is happening on the work front. I am shooting till 2nd feb and will get free just in time for my marriage. I have to be back in mumbai by 15th feb to resume work. Will take out some time in march to go out on a holiday with Manjiri.

With all this i am still chasing my dreams. Big and small alike.  And i hope that you too chase your dreams and make them happen in real.  I have learnt from my experience that dreaming is the first step towards achieving. The second and only step after it is chasing it. And dreams do not have a great stamina. They give up if you chase with all your might. I hope when we exchange notes at the end of 2011 there are many of you to share their success stories.

Wishing you all a great year ahead.

Love
Rajeev

Tags: Jodhpur, Manjari, marriage, Rajeev Khandelwal

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Come to think of it, there wasn't pure blooded and non pure blooded in Underworld!!!!

There were just the Elders, nobles and Death Dealers!!!!!

IN one scene Victor said that only a pure blooded Vampire can do the awakening ceremony. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

Alright guys the front pg is up now πŸ˜ƒ

yeah i have checked that and given my view on page 2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ as the first page's post is reserved for time table only. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

So Esha u have selected the pic for u too, very fast. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

That is so true puri setting karli osne cheating karke or ab bholi banti hain

But i will not give her the last time as it's for me only. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Oye maine kya cheating ki hai?Ek toh Shaina sulk karr rahi thi ki woh mere baad aayegi iss liye maine kaha ki main last aajaaungi...upar se tu mujhe suna rahi hia...not fair yaar....arre vampires ki bhi kuch emotions hothe hai yaar....u should consider that.....dekh toh kitna hurt kardiya tu ne mujh jaise new born vampire ko😭....πŸ˜†

Dekho abhi se ye sab start mat karo abhi tak to maine time table bhi nahi diya hai but just wait mai kuch hi der me is ko de doongi n all we get enough time. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

But i will not give her the last time as it's for me only. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ye cheating hai...Arwa first aayegi kyun ki ye idea uss ka tha...aur tu last aayegi kyun ki tu ye prepare karegi...ye kaisa insaaf hai...nahiiiiiiiiii.....I don't agree.....πŸ˜†