NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
"kya tum meri dost banogi?"

yeh kaha ek ladke ne, ek pati ne, ek premi ne....aur phir se ek baar shuruvat hui dosti ki.
Yes my dear friends - our NiVren are friends once again. Friendship is the bond that has tied them together and is going to tie them again. The revival of this trust and faith will tie them into love forever.

"Teri yeh kaisi ajab, meethi si saugaat hai,
tere mere darmiyan ab
ek sacha sa ahesaas hai"

Such a beautiful relation is shared by our NiVren. The journey of our NivRen is completely different if compared to any other couple. They met as strangers but helped each other as friends and are tied to each other for an eternity with sacred bond of Matrimony and once again Viren offered Nivi his friendship and this time she gladly accepted it. And now Nivi feels that she has something more than respect, friendship for Viren. Yes, she has this AHESAAS.... She has felt that she needs to give time to her present who has been waiting for her for so long and we all are rejoicing along with Viren.
So come on friends, let us all be together with NiVren in their journey of realization of their feelings for each other.

And the NivRen maniacs list keeps on increasing daily....

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred,Ashley,Shana,Mew,Monica,Mittu,Payal,Asya,Reena,  Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee

Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and put me in nivren maniacs plz plz plz i jus love tghe song i keep listening song
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bahaut Deyr Se Darr Pe Aankhe Lagi Hain.
Huzoor, Aate Aate Bahaut Deyr Kardi Hain Aapne.

KOOSH AAMDEED NivReniacs!!

😉
mahix3 thumbnail
Can't believe you girls finished that last thread already!!! 
Well I'll talk to you girls after the episode tomorrow. Night di.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello fellow NivRen Maniacs - Anju has been kind enough to began & post this new NivRen thread before she logs off for the day. But we are still on page-131 on the other Nivren thread, "NivRen - Friendship a rainbow betw 2 hearts". Please I request all to continue posting on the other thread and began using this thread only after we have reached till page-150. Thanks guys!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Anju loved the introduction and the title of this thread thanks for opening this thread love you
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju beautiful introduction and title is awesome. Stanza you put in introduction is the most I like in that song. It gives us the indication of future NivRen track. Thanks dear for opening a new thread for us. 🤗 I can't wait to discuss NivRen changing relationship with all my fellow NivReniacs. 😃
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

"kya tum meri dost banogi?"

yeh kaha ek ladke ne, ek pati ne, ek premi ne....aur phir se ek baar shuruvat hui dosti ki.
Yes my dear friends - our NiVren are friends once again. Friendship is the bond that has tied them together and is going to tie them again. The revival of this trust and faith will tie them into love forever.

"Yeh teri kaisi meethi si saugaat hai,
tere mere darmiyan ab
ek sucha ahesaas hai"

Such a beautiful relation is shared by our NiVren. The journey of our NivRen is completely different if compared to any other couple. They met as strangers but helped each other as friends and are tied to each other for an eternity with sacred bond of Matrimony and once again Viren offered Nivi his friendship and this time she gladly accepted it. And now Nivi feels that she has something more than respect, friendship for Viren. Yes, she has this AHESAAS.... She has felt that she needs to give time to her present who has been waiting for her for so long and we all are rejoicing along with Viren.
So come on friends, let us all be together with NiVren in their journey of realization of their feelings for each other.

And the NivRen maniacs list keeps on increasing daily....

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred,Ashley,Shana,Mew,Monica,Mittu,Payal,Asya,Reena,  Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee

Anju - thanks for opening the thread...although I dont write much on the posts... I read your posts everyday and that is when i feel good about the whiole Nivren story.... It is true friendship is so important be it just a friend, lover or a husband!!! I am glad that these two individuals are now on the same page and realize how important they are to each other and the trist and respect they share for each other just pours out through their eyes...

an you imagine...they dont even need words...just through their eyes...I have seen the last scene 1000 times... just love them

I want to rename my username as mittu4Nivren.... :)
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Can't believe you girls finished that last thread already!!! 

Well I'll talk to you girls after the episode tomorrow. Night di.

No Mahi, we have not..We still need to post in the old thread and use this one tomorrow... Good night sweety
anjubala thumbnail
Girls, I am calling the day now.. .Good night.
See you all tomorrow in this thread.. Hope we get some good and meaningful NiVren scenes...
Yeh Dil Maange More..