loved ur upd.

and i agree with all ur points.......

thnks dear ... 😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

annie is the oly hope to change Arjun and make things cut and rite... clear to him...some members are upset tat Geet compared relationship... but i think she oly compared te situationa nd the hearts... tat is Dev and Maan r bro's and one ruined her life and the ohter made her life...

i my selfd did not like it coming to say the truth ...

but think abt it ... it's just human tendency & cv's just showed that  ...

I just wrote in detail below your post attention to ritu ... chk that one plz arti ...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Dew

Dont you think coz of these reasons GHSP has lost the charm?

I so nt agree with any comparision lines now.Its high time.Dev has already gone out of frame.And infront of Arjun?How ridiculous !

Matured n sensible Geet n Head strong Maan Singh Khurana is the need of the time....there is no time for justifying CVs anymore !Me feeling it since a longtime and TRPs reflected that ! I feel bad 4 the show !Sorry 4 nt agreeing with you this time ! Just a Wake Up call 4 CVs......b4 its too late !

And what more when Maan takes care of Geet's little wishes also how come she didnt even care abt his dissatisfaction over Arjun's issue?She knows more abt wedplans in Delhi?This is CV's logic??????????

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
anky_1205 thumbnail
I don't understand how geet can open up infront of a stranger....so was shown as a strong will person until now. Also she has said so many times before that Maan cannot be wrong then, how can she not beleive him and give contract to Arjun.
I hope CV's are not planning bankruptcy....It will be so BADDDD...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh gosh....u all act like Geet has never opened up to a stranger....if geet never opened up to a stranger...would she have asked maan for help the first time they met??

would geet have spilled out her concerns in front of meera???

They have kept character consistency through out......
geet has always shown to be innocent.....

Maan has always been shown to shut everyone out.....and he did the same with Arjun today...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@Dew

I so nt agree with any comparision lines now.Its high time.Dev has already gone out of frame.And infront of Arjun?How ridiculous !

Matured n sensible Geet n Head strong Maan Singh Khurana is the need of the time....there is no time for justifying CVs anymore !Me feeling it since a longtime and TRPs reflected that ! I feel bad 4 the show !Sorry 4 nt agreeing with you this time ! Just a Wake Up call 4 CVs......b4 its too late !

And what more when Maan takes care of Geet's little wishes also how come she didnt even care abt his dissatisfaction over Arjun's issue?She knows more abt wedplans in Delhi?This is CV's logic??????????

u know now a days ... i 2 am not concentrating completely on the show after annie's entry ... but still trying to catch up ... may b it's the new cv's ... tht r doing this to our show ... but i still watch all the repeats ...without fail .... trying to reason out their every action & justifying myself ... tht thy are correct ...

no need to say sorry ritu .... every person has their opinion & i do respect it ...

i understand wht u mean ... we are just trying to justify their actions ... but how long will be able to... before the damage is done the cv's need to take suitable action ... & we will wait hopefully they will be able to give us a gud explanation for what they are showing ....

& hopefully thy come & visit the forum & see wht's happening & in that way atleast we will some +ve change in the show ....
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@Dew

geet has not lost its charm...it is all in your head....
what geet's points were valid.....Dew i agree with everything you have put...

see we have to time to think about it....but if u put yourself in geet's shoes...then you would have done the same.....

Dev and Maan are totally the opposite....

Geet has always been shown to be a child....and she has proved it again....

it is called character consistency

sorry for being mean...and rude...not my plan at all...but the magic and charm is only gone when you put that thought in your head

and ever since Swati has gone...everyone is waitin for the Cv's to mess up
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

wellllllllllllll....................

the epi has left me with mixed emotions.......😛😛

the andha wishwas part was good.......that annie trusts mk unstinchingly..........👏👏 

we will see how long will her andha viswaas last ... hope she believes maan in future tooo ... without fail ... 

the whole bhangra tpoupe was wasted...............no head or tail......🤢🤢🤢 
annie/adi/pinky shud have got maaneet to dance with them......😡😡
it was like why the hell were they there?????????????😡😡 
well no yaar  ... they just wanted to show geet that she is not alone .... so what if her family is not there ... her friends are there ... & they also showed the way bhabhi & nanad came back ... so it was fine yaar ... watch the repeat & then tell me ... 

coming to dance i guess they all now know how maan does bhangra so i guess thy might have said u better stand & watch instead of dancing ... 😆 

most imp romeo didnt maro chance on tasha...............n manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didnt get to line moro MK......that wud have been some scene............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

romeo ,tasha & manisha ... 😆 i guess thy wanted to move on to arjun so skipped them ...😆

now after annie revealed that mk did all this.....ansd maaneets sweet smile.....😍😍😍😍
I THINK geet shud try n make up to maan for her behavior.....not that she was wrong ...she was justified...just try to malke him happy n say thank you.......in a special way.................so that we can get one more hot hot sequence........hopefully better than mahiiii.....😍😍😍😍😍😍 

me 2 expecting some thing from geet  ... as she upseted maan ... in the end ...😍😍

the dance was good.amazing expressions by GC n DD but i felt that the aura(environment ) was missing....😲😲😲

looks like u still did not get over mahi mahi hangover ... yes gud expressions but very sad painful dance ...

anyways back to today.....
glad that geets trust is not damaged till now..........
n now arjun has heeard from geet her part....later at some pt he needs to realise tge right n wrong....😊😊😊😊

hopefully geet opening up infront of arjun brings in some positivity only ... & he might regret ...wht he is doing ...

n our MSK is there to keep an eye na.....
u go MSK .u keep your eyes on arjun..............👏👏
WHILE I KEEP MINE ON YOUUUUUUUUU.............😳😳😳😳😆😆😆

oh yeah ... u r not alone ... i am also there to give company to u for our MSK ...😆

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

oh gosh....u all act like Geet has never opened up to a stranger....if geet never opened up to a stranger...would she have asked maan for help the first time they met??

would geet have spilled out her concerns in front of meera???

They have kept character consistency through out......
geet has always shown to be innocent.....

Maan has always been shown to shut everyone out.....and he did the same with Arjun today...

thnks dear ... i did forget that ... she did that before too ...😆 

both times we never had any problem bcoz ... geet was with our maan ....

coming to meera we all know that she was gud ... & will be helping her ... so never had any problem ....

but today we all know arjun's intensions ... so just got worried after seeing her open up to arjun...

well it has to happen other wise how will the story move ...  so waiting for maan's counter for arjun ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima i agree with you.they need to get arjun in the khurana house.who better then geet.unless she does that we won't see our msk-arjun face offf.iam really unhappy about geet's trps.hope this marriage boost up the trps for geet.