Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Fundamental Right to Speech and Expression of Crticism, guaranteed by Indian Constitution
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was watching the episode yesterday..and i think its too early to pass a judgement on wether the leap track will work or not....

One thing i have to say that i wish in real life too we looked younger and fresher after 18 years like they are looking..πŸ˜†

But i completely agree with Meghna...i typically abstain from critisizing bigtime and simply switch off if i find a show dissapointing....its easy to switch off the tv or then switch the channel!

Anyway..we'll have to wait and see for this one once rest of the charcters are introduced...and the tracks develop!

It goes without saying though that its mainly meghnas powerful performance which has kept viewers hooked!...it remains to be seen wether they can fill the gap for raghav siya lovers too in some way!
I dont know why siya had to leave..if chanda and santosh looked fresher than 18 years ago...sure she would have looked nice as well..i never noticed a single grey on them..πŸ˜‰..infact she had scope to look much nicer than she looked in those village outfits...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too ,me too.fr the 1st time i agree with herπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elle45

πŸ˜† so true! Though I've changed the channel and stopped watching, I still want to criticise the show. πŸ˜† But we have that right as we spent so much time watching the show, and we wanted it to progress.

yeah i do agree wid her abt switching off the TV par phir kya dekhen?? sabhi shows mein yehi sab dikha rahen hain toh kya ab TV dekhana bhi band kar deen ??πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jaise actors ke paas aur koi option nahi hai vaise ab viewers ke paas bhi koi option nahi bacchi hai sivay criticise karne ke. if sum1 wants 2 criticise the show 4 its stupidity then he/she've 2 watch it 1st then only it"ll criticised!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmmm her confidence makes me confident that Bigg Boss is scripted lol.

Gosh I really miss Rasia...
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago