21st Dec..written update..

julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

okie here i am with today's update..😊

Devyani is in a shock after wat Bua told her..she thinks to hersalf whether adi has done a mistake by choosing Priya as his going o be wife n decides that she will have to talk to him..Bua says that all that happened is not Priya's fault she's all worried n Devyani convices her saying its okie..it will all be fine..Priya told me a lil abt all this..n bua jus leaves from there..
in the meantime...Adi tells Priya so u think that i only lust for ur body..i dun love u??..she jus refuses to talk ..adi holds her hand tight n she tells him that he is hurting her n she tries to run away but adi stops her n tells her that ill prove wat is love n wat is lust to you..Priya tries to go but he pulls her back n smooches her..😳😍..at first Priya is all relectant n wants to get out of that state but then later she reciprocates to the kiss n adi realises it too..but he pushed her away n told her to decide whether this was lust or love...πŸ‘..πŸ˜‰
Gaurav is asking Vidya why were they there n howcome??..Vidya jus says thank you to him that he keeps her reputation, you din dance with the dancer girls..he claims him to be a perfect guy n kisses him on his cheek..Imli is in shock..vidya runs away saying thank you..Gaurav is in a shoch n imli starts laughing..Vidya sees this n then sorry later..lol
Uttara sees Rishabh drinking..she goes running to him..he starts holding her tightly n misbehaving saying that he can recognise her anywahere..coz he loves her too much..Uttara some how gets him out to put him in the car but before that be mutters somethin abt Rastogi n Uttara's in complete shock as to wats happening..then Jaggi comes n helps her put him in the car..she says even ill go with him when Jaggi tells not to worry he n Gaurav  will drop him safely..so Uttara says she will go with Priya home..
Imli sees priya standing all alone n she comes teasing her asking whether Adi was there too..Uttara then comes n tells them that they better leave n so does Vidya as Devyani would be really angry if she would get to noe abt all this..

Priya says she wans to go home cos her dad is all alone so Uttara tells her to go..
Devyani is all upset abt wat she heardof Priya's past..Vidya's dadi asks her whether she has seen Vidya n devyani is all worried coz she cant see tham anywhere..Mrs Bindra comes n asks her whether there's any probs..by that time Adi barges in..he is all upset n angry n goes running up n Devyani is following him n tells him to wait coz she wants to talk to him but he was so upset that he jus din want to talk to her..n jus refused n went to his room..
Imli, Vidya n Uttara r peeping from the door to see if they can enter but Devyani sees them n asks them where they went..no one responds so she asks Uttara..she asks them wat happened to Adi..y is his mood so off..uttara tells that she doesnt know y Adi is home maybe cos they went n interupted his bachelor's party..Devyani scolds them n as always Uttara somehow convinces her..😊😊 Devyani asks them wherew is Priya so uttara tells her that she went home..

Priya is thinking abt wat happened outside the guest house..before she could enter in Devyani comes n tells her that she got to noe abt her past..Priya is in a shock n asks her from where did she get to noe..Devyani tells her its not important to noe who told me abt it..u hid the truth that is wat is important n that it is worse than lying..she wants to noe the truth from her..Priya tells her that she has difficultly forgot her past n go on in her life n now i cant tell it all again..Devyani tells her that without knowing u i will not let u be my daughter-in-law..this is important for her to noe coz this is not only abt them but also her son..family n so on..Priya looks all upset

Precap:Uttara asks adi wat happened??..Adi tells her that he fought with Priya n this doesnt mean that she questions my character..her past is still haunting her n that only means that he is not understanding her properly...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

( hope everything gets to place..i want adiya back..πŸ˜•) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masalatime thumbnail
i'm surprised they didn't show the kiss towards the end of the episode with all of the zooms and chooms in the last 5 minutes!

thanks for the update!
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masalatime

i'm surprised they didn't show the kiss towards the end of the episode with all of the zooms and chooms in the last 5 minutes!

thanks for the update!

heh..lol..din think abt that thou...jus hope adiya solve this prob soon..😊
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masalatime

thanks for the update!

ya i too was surprised...anyways this show is too good...thanks for the update...hope AdiYa gets back together...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the update dear.
princess786x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He Shuud Hav Read The Letta! πŸ’”
Thnx 4 The Update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Devyani I can't wait till you find out how your husband tried to rape his now would be daughter in-law. Gosh talk about a small world.

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

feel sad for adi
Thanks for the update😊