Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

he only said its shahrukh level ka performance but i dnt think any of the steps matched the SRK ones.....he danced in his original style...it was different n u know vaibhavi was saying that while doing one step in this song ranveer's pant got torn again n again n he had to change them🤣🤣

hahahaha why the pant got torn???
Zareena thumbnail

yeah sure zaru....will call her n then tell u all the details !!

thanks a lot priyaa
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zareena

Awwww😭 no wonder ranveer wasn't so excited at ZCA😆 but thanks so much for letting us know😃

you know zaru...even i cud feel that he wasnt his usual self.........tabhi mujhe laga tha anu wont be there............shes having viral😭........just now read that article........for sure he must be missing her
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Thanks a lot..i feel this is a wig he's wearing😆

whatever it is....a wig or his real hair
it looks horrible🤣🤣
n he dare not keep this wig or watever on his head otherwise i'll surely beat him with a danda😡😆
-.Priya.- thumbnail

hahahaha why the pant got torn???

i dunno i think there's one step where he has to slide on the floor....sumthing like that....may be thats why😆
soca4u thumbnail

he only said its shahrukh level ka performance but i dnt think any of the steps matched the SRK ones.....he danced in his original style...it was different n u know vaibhavi was saying that while doing one step in this song ranveer's pant got torn again n again n he had to change them🤣🤣

ya in Dum Dum , he had to change his pants  20 times or something ... the 1st time i saw that song i kept looking  at his pants and ya they were different 😆
soca4u thumbnail

whatever it is....a wig or his real hair
it looks horrible🤣🤣
n he dare not keep this wig or watever on his head otherwise i'll surely beat him with a danda😡😆

hahaha it seems am the only one here who likes his hair here 😆
Zareena thumbnail

you know zaru...even i cud feel that he wasnt his usual self.........tabhi mujhe laga tha anu wont be there............shes having viral😭........just now read that article........for sure he must be missing her

i know yaar, he didn't seemed to be excited😉as he didn't want to be there..awww so cute na?😳
Zareena thumbnail

i dunno i think there's one step where he has to slide on the floor....sumthing like that....may be thats why😆

hahaha so funny!😆
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: soca4u

ya in Dum Dum , he had to change his pants  20 times or something ... the 1st time i saw that song i kept looking  at his pants and ya they were different 😆

you guys!! this is HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣
🤣