Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my lovely Lnmdjians ๐Ÿค—
its been quite a while since I wrote a fiction on d forums
so lazy me ๐Ÿ˜†
Finally came up with this
hope u all like it

Love will find a way-PriDa SS

sitting in front of d mirror was a beautiful woman..elegant,charming..her doe eyes..glowing creamy skin,long pointed nose n pink sensual lip ..dressed in a green colour heavy silk lehenga wid a golden border..her neck n ears covered by a beautiful gold set...yes she luked pretty..in fact she luked like a beautiful barbie doll..her youngest sister Rosh had exclaimed admiring her eldest sis...it was Rosh n Avni who had dressed her up for the big day..not used to such heavy make up n dress she sighed.."why do i have dress up like this? I hate this dress..its so heavy..I cant even breath'she exclaimed..'oh come on di its ur engagement..u cant wear ur tomboy jeans,shirt n cowboy hat on ur own engagement,for God's sake di' Rosh exclaimed..sizing her sis frm top to bottom..seeing to it that everything was fine...
There was something wrong Avani thought after watching into d pretty face though her di luked d most beautiful woman on Earth..yet something was missing she luked unsatisfied..she didnt luk happy...sending Rosh out of d room by giving some excuse..she asked her di if everything was alright..'Damini di...do u really love Inder?..this marriage isnt being forced upon u is it??..Avni asked all concerned...

Thats it for d time being gals will update soon..press d like bottom if u like it
dont forget to comment..criticism is always welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by Sparklin_star - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rads...

a very very good start yaar...loved the scene a lot...as usual the three sisters Rock๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pls update asap plsss๐Ÿ˜›
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rads, your tooo Koooooooooooooooooool... isnt it?
what a comeback with a SS.. And the beautiful description of going-to-be bride.. She surely is loooking gorgeous, can imagine it ๐Ÿ˜›...Loved it Rads.. So Rosh and Avni are there..Interesting line up.. but grooom๐Ÿ˜ฒ Inder? ye kia?...hope you are going to play with shoking games....
Well,  interesting seeems very interesting one๐Ÿ˜Š.. update it soon..
DreamsRus thumbnail

oh nice SS cool_rads poor damini iz sad ?hpe u continue da story soon

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

Hey Rads...

a very very good start yaar...loved the scene a lot...as usual the three sisters Rock๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pls update asap plsss๐Ÿ˜›

yup d 3 sis rock
I will update it soon
glad u liked it sweety ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rads, your tooo Koooooooooooooooooool... isnt it?

</div>what a comeback with a SS.. And the beautiful description of going-to-be bride.. She surely is loooking gorgeous, can imagine it ๐Ÿ˜›...Loved it Rads.. So Rosh and Avni are there..Interesting line up.. but grooom๐Ÿ˜ฒInder? ye kia?...hope you are going to play with shoking games....
<div>Well, interesting seeems very interesting one๐Ÿ˜Š.. update it soon..
</font>

haha..u got me right there gal..n we twist n twist ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Glad u liked it sweets
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamsRus

</div>
<div>

oh nice SS cool_rads poor damini iz sad ?hpe u continueda story soon

thanks..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail