Posted: 13 years ago
nice ff ..do add me to ur pm list !
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi783

Add me to the PM list please.

I read the 5 parts in one go.
Nice story but I am still confused about gauri. Who is she actually? How does Geet know her?

you will find our soon so i already update some part but the hall story is coming up so please wait and thanks
Maneet13 thumbnail
hi guys i am sorry for the late update here is updated part 6

PART 6

maan planed birthday party for gauri but gauri did not know because he told to Vicky to take her shopping when they came back take to the out house and tell her we are going out
dinner as family so let her wear the best cloth she can find dont tell her any thing call me when you get back geet was there and maan was happy she came.
maan:"geet thanks for coming gauri will be happy to see you."
geet:"maan no need to say thanks and actually we never had a birthday party planed for her so she will be happy."
maan:"what you never planed her birthday party but why?"
geet:"because she never live with us that's why."
maan:"where did she live if not you have her in your house."
geet:"orphanage."
maan:"if that is the case may ask you something."
geet:"ha."
maan:"why do she call you mom:"
geet:"i was coming from school when i hear a baby crying and it was trash can so i was looking over and over for the baby she was in trash bag so i held her as long as i can so she feel save when she did i took her to my parent house and they told me i cant keep her because they were working and i was school so i had to but her on orphanage  i would sleep thinking about her and cry when i dont see her on Sundays because that was the only day i would see her because of school and my parent not wanting me to see the baby because they believed that i would not get married if i continue to see her
i miss when she took her first step and say mom so i was crying that night and day that i was hospitalized and after that my parent said i can see her after school so i was not her mom by holding her and caring for her but i wonder why did she call me mom to so i would try to stay out off your way because you are the best parent she can have please take care off her her parent left her when she was 2 days old i left her so i can fulfill  my wish but you took her in and thanks for that it was kind off you maan."
maan:"how can you say you will leave her for me because off you she is a live and yes you are her real parent and no doubt she will love you more than any body me or any body because off you she have a mom and a sister."
geet:"i wish i could say that too but i cant."
maan:"your parent was right no man want a girl who is attach to girl who is not hers and want to take her to  sasural  i promise i will look after her and you can visit any time you want to see her."
Dev:"hi guys i was looking all over the place for you gauri is coming to the mansion so hurry lets hide and surprise her."
on the other side gauri and Vicky
gauri:" i dont want to go please let me stay home and watch TV and tonight there will be tom and cherry eposide i dont to miss please uncle"
Vicky:" beta you know maan uncle will kill us if we are late so wear dress and you will love where we are going hurry please  if you want me driving your back when we finish the dinner."
dadima:"Vicky gauri i was worried why are you here in this time lets leave or else maan will kill us lets go."
in the mansion they were waiting the lights were turn off and every one was in position
gauri:" why do i have to  wear dress dadima."
dadima:"because you are my daughter and you look beautiful in this dress."
gauri was looking all over the cloth when she pulled this dress she were and but her shoes and she said."

gauri:"uncle Vicky how do i look."
Vicky:"wow beta you look so beautiful."
dadima:"gauri i told you u will look the best."
vicky:" gauri can i ask you something."
gauri:"ha."
Vicky:"lets be friends no uncle and beta lets call each other some name that is so special for us   i will call you princess and you call me what ever you want."
gauri:"okay i will call you vi."
dadima:"vi what do you mean by that beta."
gauri:"dadima its special name for my friend its from Vicky if call by his name its not good right so vi."
Vicky:" lets tell every one and lets go for our dinner."

they came to the mansion and every one said happy birthday gauri."
gauri:"she was so surprised and she said gauri, me this is my birthday but how dadima."
geet:" beta because off maan your celebrating your birthday party tonight and happy birthday beta.
maan:"gauri beta happy birthday i hope you love my surprise you geet mom told a week a go today is your birthday so lets cut the cake."

they cut cake and she gave the first bite to dadima and maan and gave him a kiss on the cheek and she said thanks papa
maan froze and he said what did you said
gauri:"papa thanks for the birthday party."
maan:"beta thanks for teaching me how to smile and being in my life please dont say thanks ever to me because every think in this house is yours as its every khurana and from to you are gauri singh khurana so be happy and this is you gift and he pulled this necklace,"

every one had a blast and
gauri:"said papa can mom see me after today."
maan:"why not." beta she is you mom and if she want she can take you any day other then Monday to friday because off school so yes beta."
gauri:"your the best papa."
geet:"beta i told you he loves you so keep you family happy and i will always love you."
geet:"i have to go so thanks for inviting me and taking care of gauri dadima bye and thanks again."
dadima:"i did not had a daughter before but today i have two geet beta you dont to be formal we are your family because off the love you show us and because off this angle."
Vicky was missing so gauri said i will see if i can find my friend vi
maan:"was shocked and he said vi who is this friend
gauri:'ha papa why he is my friend."
dadima:"its Vicky papa they became friends so they call each other vi and princess."
Vicky:"happy birthday princess here id you gift."

geet:" said wow every one gave you birthday gift i am sorry i did not get any think but i will give you tomorrow what do you say if we have lunch tomorrow gauri ."
gauri:"mom its okay for the gift i have you so i dont need gift and thanks i will have lunch with you if dadima say yes."
dadima:"said yes,"
maan:"said okay guys i think its time to that geet go because its getting late."
dadima:"ha beta see you tomorrow and take care off your self ."
geet said bye to every one and left

precap: geet:"my car is not working what will i do and i can go back to the khurana mansion."
maan:"why not."
maan telling geet his past with sameera,

HI PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM AND COMMENT PLEASE
IF YOU WANT ME TO PM YOU AD ME AS YOU BUDDY HAVE A GREAT WEEK
Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nice update
Love ittttttttttttttttttttt
Hay Amal it is tooooooooooooo good
Awesum,fantastic
Love pic
Update the next part soooooooooooooon
Love ittttttttttttttt so
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice part. loved it.
continue soon.
heycookie thumbnail

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooniceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeupdate dearrrr
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i loved it yaar..awsome one ..am waiting for the day maan and geet ll be together ..gauri s so sweet !!
maaneetfan123 thumbnail
LOVED THE UPDATE 😃
thanks 4 pm