Christmas wish list from the CVs

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

the past week or so has been boring and the story is NOT moving anywhere at all.. there are many bloopers, no consistency in the characters and the focus is now just on Sushita in JDJ

i feel that CVs are banking on ArMan and Sushita as a couple to carry their show... we have two crappy episodes and then all of a sudden some ArMan romance ( that too peekha peekha 1st base romance) to pacify the viewers.
The forum (at least what i have noticed) is upset that tracks are not completed and the ratings are dropping...

BUTTT since christmas and new year is around the corner, i thought we should put together a wish list for the CVs on  behalf of the forum and state what we want from the show...

here goes:
  1. SHOW MANAV fighting to OPEN his GARAGE... ASAP... that will move forward the story.. and ArMan can finally move on from this fiasco...
  2. DONT show JAYWANT as a Love SICK puppy with rabies... 
  3. MAKE Vinod have a BRAIN TRANSPLANT asap... its needed for the sake of their kids..
  4. on the same note, show punni rebelling from her parents
  5. let ArMan move on to 2nd base... itna to chalta hai... because all that shyness and coyness is getting on my nerves.. like seriously arent these two grown adults married?? I know SR wont happen till they settle down, but we need some spice in our daily intake of PR.
I could go on and on.. but i'll leave at this for now.. But you guys can add to the list and hopfeully CVs can get some pointers.. really they need it 
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
Thanks TiyaEven post divorce was not so boring🥱
nice post 😃 first n foremost ArMan needs to find their own shelter know its diff but atleast try n Manav needs to talk to Tarun bout the garage deal the later ws talking bout the other day ...... PR needs to move on
totally agree...

the show is getting boring...the story needs to move forward..😉
Vinod and Savita both should be admitted for Brain transplant
good idea!!! Wish the CV's would pay heed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other suggestions:

1. complete the suspense with Manav and the dropped note.  Was it shown for no reason?
 2. Make Manav and Archana grow up ....we hate this wishy washy guy and self hating gal..LOVE it when they are strong.  (this is why we love watching Sushita - They are both strong, confident and full of life when they dance.  
 3. Give Savita a spiritual encounter..that will shake her to the core...and wake her up to what she's done/doing. 

My wish list... (1) manav gets a job or reopens his garage and puts archu in charge of admin/paperwork stuff (put that 1yr bangalore training to good use! Show that hard work, good deeds in life pays off) (2) they get their own place and hav some real married couple romance! Reward them for being good! (3) send them on a honeymoon, a gift from sulo-mano (maybe this is a way for them to focus on jdj?) (4) hav manju get whats coming to her perhaps ala divorce from vinod? Idk. She gets away toooo much, it's unreal (5) have the v siblings and dharmu get whats coming to them too. (Please punish the villians properly, dont show the leads always suffering bc ur showing that it pays to be bad, not good in life( (6)- satish spills the beans on jay, whats the hold up? (7) shravni returns to take sachu to usa bc savita is getting proper mental health care (8) rasika moves away somwher for good. We'v had enough from her. Stop making ppl, esp vandu suffer bc of her... Ok, that's all the wishes i'v got for right now. Please make them come true!!! Please!