Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That was an amazing update...simply beautiful!! Even though most of it was in flashbacks, you set the stage very nicely explaining their childhood, Maan's realization, and their affair with just the needed detail. You understand what I'm saying? πŸ˜‰

Update soon!!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..it was awsome one .... thats maans child na .. eagerly waiting for the next one ...add me to ur pm list ..
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG THat was πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ
pls UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
shes pregnant! i knew it!
update soon
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my lord! She conceived, n i thnk no no m sure she didnt tell any1 who's d father, poor gal dont knw wat hv happend to her n wat she had to go through durin 7 mnths n above all tat maan was unknwn to it, if somethng had happend to him than God knws wat tat gal had to face. Realy very wel written, thanx 4 updatin it early, hope to read more asap.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
i guessed right..............................u write beautifully, do continue and pm me.
Downhill thumbnail

all i can say that was an amazing part

its brilliant ........
waiting for the next part
reva
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I almost guessed that it was something like that, but it was touching.
Do I need to tell you that I love the way you write. And thanks for updating so soon, love your friend for this πŸ˜†
Now half of the suspence is unfolded, but we are still there, where the first part ended, me is getting greedy now πŸ˜†
And the fb was well written, the love between Maaneet was lovable.
Keep up the good work Jaz!
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really doubt I need to tell you to PM me and I dont think I'll tell you how much I loved it eitherπŸ˜‰
mchopra thumbnail
Jaz..wow so that means more than a half a page this time..ok thats gonna take me time..mmm but since u kept ur promise i shall keep up mine too..pakka..
lets start with this part...loved the way u described the night..it was simple and not vulgar some people just go over the top describing that..i didnt have to hide it..i could read it..well done over that..
and MAAN mmm he is still posseive of her na..loved that from him..
the separation at the airport..made me teary eyed..awwwwwwww...
and since she is in the atiic that means she didnt tell anyone..ab nxt time describe abt her what happened in her life past 7 months..may be two three lines but i really wanna know...
GEET and nerd..who was the inspiration here,...tell tell..and bff on IF..oh i understand the pain there..its crazy but yup thank to her we got it so soon i am gonna PM her to pester u again...or me shall start with that..
in one line I JUST LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT..THANK U..WAITING FOR MORE..HOW ABT 24 HRS AGAIN..HEHE