Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

πŸ˜† thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ur vm's r just muwahhhhhhhhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜†

THANKS A LOT SNEHA. Am just working on one at the moment.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Carisma,

Really loved your post. i am really angry the way Arushi is behaving. I have a sister and I cannot imagine her turning against me . It hurts. I think I have got too involved with this forum and it is making me agitated. I hate to feel this way for a mere show. I think I have to sigh away from this.
About the positive stuff in the show. I do not see anything positive happening? What do you think? 

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

Really loved your post. i am really angry the way Arushi is behaving. I have a sister and I cannot imagine her turning against me . It hurts. I think I have got too involved with this forum and it is making me agitated. I hate to feel this way for a mere show. I think I have to sigh away from this.
About the positive stuff in the show. I do not see anything positive happening? What do you think? 

Anu

Thanks anu. 
I hope positive things will happen - adharsh is about to find his feet again aswell - so hopefully that track will start going somewhere. The first thing I wanna see him doing is putting that junglee mathur in jail.