Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^ Will reply in a bit...but just wanted to throw out that I figured out Balram's name yesterday during the title credits...it listed Swapnil, Shweta, and then Sanjeev Sharma beneath them...I figured he had to be Balram cause who else is the lead after them, right?
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Janu : its gr8 .. we are watching the same heheh
and dear u hv to give Ram Kahani mp3 u remember ?? + this Shiv Mahakal mp3 too 😉

@Lola : yaar not conf in watching online .. its takes lot of time in loading then i loose interest ..... and at that time my mum is taking rest so usually i keep the vol off .

i too liked it when Krishna was listening  and pretending as if He dont know anything about Shri Ram 😃 e.g. of obedient student.
And Guru too dint knew that the one in front of him is Krishna-Vishnu avtar and narrating Ram Kahani hehehe

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am at the part in the show where they're showing all the avatars of Lord Vishnu. I'll come back and give a detailed description after I'm finished with that. But I have to say, I love how they go and explain everything perfectly. It makes me feel like a "gyaani" when I finish watching and tell about the show to my parents.

Y'all are just so ahead of me in the show! 😆 You'll see, I'll catch up one day! And Parina di, I know!! Meghan did a wonderful job of that scene too na. Taking instructions from Guru Sandeepani when he already knew everything.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Pari - aww that's true yaar, watching online can be really annoying cuz of slow buffering 😔 But glad you're enjoying!!!

@ Aishu - Yayyyyyyyyy great progress Can't wait for your full entry, what avtaar are you up to?? And lolz couldn't have said it better myself - you do come out of watching SK (and RS Ramayan for that matter) sounding like a genius 🤓😆 It has all the answers!! Just wait until you see Maharishi Garg, then see how smart you feel 😛
😆
pakhara thumbnail
I am in the Vamana avatar part di
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, awesome!!! Very very close to the start of Krishna avtaar then
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

I am at the part in the show where they're showing all the avatars of Lord Vishnu. I'll come back and give a detailed description after I'm finished with that. But I have to say, I love how they go and explain everything perfectly. It makes me feel like a "gyaani" when I finish watching and tell about the show to my parents.

Y'all are just so ahead of me in the show! 😆 You'll see, I'll catch up one day! And Parina di, I know!! Meghan did a wonderful job of that scene too na. Taking instructions from Guru Sandeepani when he already knew everything.

yeah but yaad mat dila yaar missing JSK 😭 y did they cont. 😭 😡
pakhara thumbnail
I know di! I was actually crying when I found out that the serial ended.😭😭😭😭 At first I thought that the youtube uploader just forgot to upload the videos! 😡I mean Sagars hadn't even started to tell all about Krishna. He went on to do so much more! They didn't show any of that!
pakhara thumbnail
I'm now at the beginning of the Narsimha avtar katha. Its where Hiranyakashipu is asking for the boon of being indestructible to anything inside our out, during night or day, by demon or man, etc. I mean after all of that tapasya(with which he could have asked for moksh), he still wanted those base things! Everytime I hear this story I am surprised by his, what is the word, arrogance!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Aishu,

Marvellous job, hun!👏 You're catching up really really fast - will edit my own posts soon! :D

@Parina & Aishu,

They ended JSK because of dropping TRPs, lack of resources, and also new 'saas bahu' soaps which are always in higher demand than mythos by the public. Half of the blame does goes to the Sagar team though....we cannot only blame Colors' channel, because the Sagars spent so much time making up fictional stories during the Dhriti phase just to keep her in the show that their resources began being depleted....as you know, CVs would need more resources for older Krishna than younger Krishna because older Krishna did harder and more complicated feats. Things like enacting Kans Vadh or other fights take a lot of technology, money, and hard work...the Sagars spent so much time concentrating on keeping Dhriti in the show just for TRPs that by the time they go to Meghan, their resources were seriously depleted that they themselves could not continue with the serial much.

Dhriti was cute no doubt, and she was also a superb actress, but how long did the Sagars expect to keep younger Krishna in the show? Just because she increased TRPs did not mean other Krishnas could not have...Meghan could prob have kept the high TRPs going had they introduced him much earlier in the show and showed him encacting more of the famous Krishna Leelas instead of making up fictional stories just to keep Dhriti....I like Dhriti, but she was younger Krishna only and younger Krishna did not last that long in the story of Krishna....it is older Krishna that has more prominence if we take the story as a whole.

That's why sometimes....I get really angry with the new generation of Sagars. With new Ramayan too they did the same. For two whole weeks during the Uttar Kand phase they showed some ficitonal Luv Kush stories which made no sense and served no purpose...and all for what? Just to 'entertain' the kids as if Ramayan was not entertaining enough! Meenakshi Sagar did the same with Dhriti. Kids loved Dhriti so they kept her for as long as they could, and as a result their show suffered later on.

It's really unfair for actors like Meghan, Kritika, Gurmeet, Debina, etc...all of whom were great actors but were really the puppets of the Sagars at times. Just because the child actors are good does not give the CVs any right whatsoever to mess with the story or do injustice to the older actors.👎🏼

Aaaah, sorry for getting ahead of myself....but I feel really bad for Meghan when it comes to JSK...he was cheated really badly out of what would have been a great experience like it had been for Swapnil. At least Radharani's role is not that long after Kans Vadh so Kritika was not cheated as much, but Meghan could have done so much more had the Sagars had the insight to plan ahead and give equal importance to both younger Krishna and older Krishna.