Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

All Aham Haters: Do Join In

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry Momy I hv to open it........today was LIMIT....and I could not control my Anger and Tears.......

coz today first time I felt his looks were nothing in front of his heartlessness and now I m officially AHAM HATER......

and will never start admiring his looks or never NOTICE it in future until HE ASKS SORRY from Gopi.....just like Gopi was crying her heart out and repeating "Please Forgive Me"....

And CVs u should understand that this show will go down the Drain if Gopi  will keep on getting Tortured by Aham....she deserves Her Husband's love and Care...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true enough is enough i'm avoiding the show for a good while now its enough trauma for now
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

sorry Momy I hv to open it........today was LIMIT....and I could not control my Anger and Tears.......

coz today first time I felt his looks were nothing in front of his heartlessness and now I m officially AHAM HATER......

and will never start admiring his looks or never NOTICE it in future until HE ASKS SORRY from Gopi.....just like Gopi was crying her heart out and repeating "Please Forgive Me"....

And CVs u should understand that this show will go down the Drain if Gopi  will keep on getting Tortured by Aham....she deserves Her Husband's love and Care...............

Hey,

I normally agree with everything you say. At present I too can't believe he behaved this way (great acting on both Gopi and Aham's part...each both had the customer really really feeling sorry for Gopi and reallly really angry at Aham... - that takes acting - didn't like the way Aham said Flowers though..loved the blowing of the candles with his fingers/hand)...Omigod..what was I saying before..

Ah yes..today we hate Aham, however when he starts pining away for Gopi and starts treating like the best thing since sliced bread ...we will love him all over again.
Come on Dhawal....make Aham jealous!!
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All this being said..i thought it was weird that he said that he said she doesn't have to put the pallu on as she took back all the vows..
also the fact that she's leaving in a week after Kinjal's wedding.
Part of me thinks he's angry at this...but doesn't know it himself....
He's probably angry at the fact that why has gopi done all this when she took back the vows and agreed that she will leave after Kinjal's wedding.
He doesn't know that Kokilla told her to do all this..
Don't worry though Kokilla told Hetal before that Gopi is not going anywhere..

I guess that's it for Aham/Goham scenes for the week....
Soni
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No need to apologize.  I'm pretty ticked off myself!

Here's a question for you Sadhli...  Why not show our displeasure by only hitting one star on the chaska meter?  If everyone did that, the rating would tank and maybe the CVs would notice that we're not happy.  I haven't given a 5 star rating in a very long time - I think the dandia scene was the last...

Why over-inflate the rating?  I say make it tank big time.  It's the only way we can really show how mad we are.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we all knew it was coming we all predicted, for the next scene dont get your hopes up
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

No need to apologize.  I'm pretty ticked off myself!

Here's a question for you Sadhli...  Why not show our displeasure by only hitting one star on the chaska meter?  If everyone did that, the rating would tank and maybe the CVs would notice that we're not happy.  I haven't given a 5 star rating in a very long time - I think the dandia scene was the last...

Why over-inflate the rating?  I say make it tank big time.  It's the only way we can really show how mad we are.

Totally agreed with you how about not hit at all ( drastic i know) but as you said it'll make them notice big time
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: evad

Totally agreed with you how about not hit at all ( drastic i know) but as you said it'll make them notice big time

no evad we should nt stop hitting it wil show that we are nt coming to forum bt hitting 1 star wil show that 'people are watching the show bt dont like it'
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni2004

All this being said..i thought it was weird that he said that he said she doesn't have to put the pallu on as she took back all the vows..
also the fact that she's leaving in a week after Kinjal's wedding.
Part of me thinks he's angry at this...but doesn't know it himself....
He's probably angry at the fact that why has gopi done all this when she took back the vows and agreed that she will leave after Kinjal's wedding.
He doesn't know that Kokilla told her to do all this..
Don't worry though Kokilla told Hetal before that Gopi is not going anywhere..

I guess that's it for Aham/Goham scenes for the week....
Soni

thanx soni 4 agreeing with me.
Acting wise no doubt both were superb esp. Nazim made the scene real, and our anger n hate 4 him genuine.
And wt u mentioned above, i was also feeling the same n trying to read his anger from that POV bt could nt as Gopi's tears nt letting me think anything else
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't we put in some intelligent character out there who can help Gopi... instead of that evil-eyed Dhawal

after todays episode am not sure, what Ahem is up to....

he made me totally mad... just reading the update has me riled up... i better not watch the episodefor my own sanity if not for anything else