Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: scrpngl

Plz i want to know the date of that episode of KHUDA aur mohabbat in which Emaan read Hammad's letter and Hammad read Emaan's letter.. plz anyone help me out.. or if anyone can post the link of the video on youtube ðŸ˜³ if im not wrong in the last epi which occured on 12 may 2011 i guess in which Hammad and Emaad convo was shown.. that letter scene was in the same episode or not? plz help me out! ðŸ˜³

Yes you're right it is the 12th May episode and you can watch it here:

Khuda Aur Mohabbat Geo Tv Episode 12 - Part 1/4 [HQ]

Originally posted by: jkff

Aah ko chahiye eik umar asar honay taq A wish needs an age in which to be fulfilled
Kaun jita hai teri zulf ke sar honay taq 
Who lives till your hair bangs (sorry I don't know what he means by sar here so don't know the second part)
Humnay mana ke tawaful na karo ge lekin I accepted that you won't be doing tawaful (meaning doing a circumference?) but
Khaq hojain ge tumko khabar honay taq  I will be turned into debris before you even know about it.

- Hammad (Khuda Aur Mohabbat)

can i please get this translations into english please?..thank you!!..

My Urdu isn't great but I tried translating it line by line above. Hope this helps.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why don't we have a rating thing on the top? like where we can vote? etc

and can we try to make this section more active? Pakistani dramas are back!🥳
Originally posted by: raju786

Why don't we have a rating thing on the top? like where we can vote? etc

and can we try to make this section more active? Pakistani dramas are back!🥳

As per your request for the chaska meter, I have talked to some people. Currently members can only vote for the forums under the Popular Indian Shows categories, which leaves out the other sections like CC, CFC, FF, DM, Bollywood forum as well as the International/Foreign show sections. Please do make your request in the Suggestions / Comments as well so that others know, as this is relevant to other forums as well.

In terms of making this forum more active, I'm definitely all for it. I have set up a Suggestions & Comments thread where members can provide feedback and give suggestions about this forum. You can of course come up with activities like contests, weekly discussions, games, etc to make the forum more active. Most effective way is probably to create new discussion threads and tell people about this forum. I know there are many members on IF who watch Pakistani shows but don't really come here to discuss.
wida thumbnail
i read KAM nove lin english an di really loved itt
does anyone have links to other urdu novels translated in english??
Originally posted by: wida

i read KAM nove lin english an di really loved itt

does anyone have links to other urdu novels translated in english??

Sorry I checked but couldn't find any. Maybe the website that uploaded KAM may have some others?
wida thumbnail
^^ thankss for answerign i tried to find as well but no reult either :(
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone please give me some links or tell me where I can find some Avis and Siggys of Daastan...I went to the Creation gallery here but all the pictures where gone because of Tiny Pic...Does anyone still have any creations they can share..I would really appreciate it...Thank You...😊
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Can anyone please give me some links or tell me where I can find some Avis and Siggys of Daastan...I went to the Creation gallery here but all the pictures where gone because of Tiny Pic...Does anyone still have any creations they can share..I would really appreciate it...Thank You...😊

Check this thread: Daastan Signatures and Icons
Other than that check the A/S at IF becasue quite a few people have created Dastaan creations that they posted in their gallery. And finally check out this FB group for some Dastaan creations: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fawad-Sanam/197638836928764?sk=photos
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: seert

Check this thread: Daastan Signatures and Icons
Other than that check the A/S at IF becasue quite a few people have created Dastaan creations that they posted in their gallery. And finally check out this FB group for some Dastaan creations: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fawad-Sanam/197638836928764?sk=photos

Thank you sooo much I really appreciate the help...🤗