Bad move by daddi and annie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
my reason is arjun said everyone has a weakness, well this one is for sure Geet.  Maan not seeing Geet in front of him will surely have him weak, he wont be able to concentrate..Geet is like a drug for him and he cant keep him away😆😆

i think its good move by CVs to avoid maan and geet scenes(with BDs) until Drashti returns

Originally posted by explorerz

i think its good move by CVs to avoid maan and geet scenes(with BDs) until Drashti returns

i am not too bothered about the bds as i think seeing as cvs have pulled it off very well.  i am just thinking munda will not be able to concentrate, so if hes not one step of the game  then Nt and her arjun bro will be pull a fast one.. and the wedding is a long time yet even annie said it..

agreeee😃

exactly....that was a smart move...cause they know GHSP viewers are intelligent viewers and we cannot be fooled by those BDs...so before we throw anymore tantrums...it is better for them to just show both in different frames until DD is back...and resumes shooting...😆

But also....Geet was never maan's weakness....i hope CV's bring back the original maan we know....

we all know that Maan is head of heels in love with geet....but he is MSK dammit.....he should not change...i want the hard man back....who can concentrate on his work...who will do is work...and at the same time can call geet on the phone if he misses her....

but i want the tall and composed man back....

love does not change a person.....just his behavior towards the one he falls in love with changes....not with anyone else...u know what i mean😕

Yup...because with BDs anyway they are wasting beautiful sequence and we are not at all enjoying them.....
like the way CV's handled it......but wanted Drashti Gurmeet to b on the same frame as having body doubles just ruins the special moments we hve been dying for..................