I miss Nadia :(

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey every1..........

I come to this forum all the time but never post...πŸ₯± so I though y not start today

I just wanted to share this with you guyz that I really miss NADIA KHAN........whenver I see that Shaista Wahidi........I just feel very sorry dont know y...I just feel k Nadia was the best...dont u all feel the same... jo bhi ho TRP kam ho ya jo bhi baat ho...I just miss Nadia Khan...uska style uski batain....No 1 can be like that..

share your views on this plz

Sadia😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually Nadia used to be an excellent host intitially but in the last two, two and a half years of her show, she had no more charm cuz she had become the biggets show-off ever. She was so annoying with all the talking and over the top set decorations. The things she did in last two Ramadan was unbearable with the whole gaana bajana and belly dancing, her kism ka Hindu guest isne Ramdana mein bula kay naach gaana kiya. ASTAGHFIRULLAH.

But yes, the Nadia, who was rather simple and had some values was a treat to watch.

karankittu thumbnail
i don't :) i am really glad shaista wahidi has come, i think she is more better at this job and sensible and she has the bestest shows. Nadia kahn was a show off and really big headed used to chat crap all the time.
:)
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss nadia too
Shaista is no where near as good a host
But wat nadia did how she hosted before leaving/quiting/fired cheapened the show n ratings
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welllll i miss her toooooooooooo
desigirl_18 thumbnail
yea i liked her initially as well!!! but yea then really didn't like what she did in ramadan and all too over the top, totally agree with amy22 on that point!!
so now shahista is hosting nadia khan show? cuz these days i dont have geo tv,, thats why i dont see that show anymore...

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaraPari

so now shahista is hosting nadia khan show? cuz these days i dont have geo tv,, thats why i dont see that show anymore...

Sara dear

Nadia khan show is no more

Shiasta is hosting new show
Was called geo mornin show
But was voted by audience to rename
To uto jago pakistan
thanks baz786 for clearing that up for me. 

btw shahista is also a  good host  i use to watch good morning pakistan πŸ˜ƒ... but i saw in the news she said she is not going to leave ary .. she is not going to join any-other channel thats just a rumor.. but guess what now she hosting another show on another channel hmm πŸ₯±
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I completely Agree wid amy...
she was awesome initially but towards the end the show had lost all the charm.
I dont miss her! πŸ€”
if dis wdve hapnd 1-2 years bak.. i wdve defo misd herr.... 😊