Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

plz girls calm down ...my worry plz read till end - Page 3

heermeher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
But tell me why all of sudden he is writing this blogs when DB and DD are on vacations.

I like DD she doesnot react to any kind of gossips floating around
people even talk about Aish/salman Amitabh/ rekha but their life partner care a shit about all this. 

why cant he just ignore u cant keep on reacting any news or post u get simply ignore these things

When your relationship is so strong with the person you luv it really does not matter with what people around you got to say about him/her

and if makes any changes in his chemistry as Geet/MSK then he better dont dream to big any ways we keep seeing his skin allergy😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i too agree. sum1 z dng dis purposfully
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dew..............very sensible post and ya what u felt same way i just got into forum n got so depressed of reading such post again n again..................whatever u said is absolutely correct way of dealing such sensitive issue............i post the comment in guru blog.............thanks for ur advice n showing such maturity in ur post...............love uuuuuu dearrrrrrr
wajiha-1 thumbnail
nice post
and iam 100% agree with you
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

no words for me to express  have said wat i have in ma mind di...

hi arti dear ... gud tht i could read ur mind😊 ... & make a post ...

hope all will be well  & every thing is sorted out ...
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bd670816

Very sensible post. Thanks for making it.

thank u dear for liking it ... u r welcome 😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really very well written!!!!! plzzz guys make GC understand dat we all love him n we can nvr bash him or debina as we knw this very well how she is an integral part of his life...... we all can nvr hurt him like this!!!!!
 plzzz guys jo bhi log usse ya debina ko ulta sidha bol rhe hain..... JST STOP IT!!!! tum logon ko kya milega kisi ko aise hurt karke.............. kisi ko khushi nhi de sakte to kam se kam dukhi to mat karo!!!!! plzzzz jst stop it 4 god's sake!!!!!😭
Edited by SakshiGarg - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yea ..its better not to interfere in the personal stuffs of actors... 
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaaranya

Yeah will surely try to help in sorting out the problem

thnk u sharanya ...
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: heermeher

But tell me why all of sudden he is writing this blogs when DB and DD are on vacations.

I like DD she doesnot react to any kind of gossips floating around
people even talk about Aish/salman Amitabh/ rekha but their life partner care a shit about all this. 

why cant he just ignore u cant keep on reacting any news or post u get simply ignore these things

When your relationship is so strong with the person you luv it really does not matter with what people around you got to say about him/her

and if makes any changes in his chemistry as Geet/MSK then he better dont dream to big any ways we keep seeing his skin allergy😉

Amitabh has objected to certain comments about Aish and Abhi. Infact he boycotted filmfare award one time for a false comment made about Aish. Recently Deepika padukone and Sonam made fun of Ranbir kapoor on Koffee with Karan. Rishe kapoor went all out after them. Amitabh did not like some fans behavior in abhi aish wedding. So these people do things like that. Also people know about GC more trough pati, patni or woh. DD is relatively new. From the very beginning of this serial people have made comments against debina because fans knew about her. 
Now DD all the more will keep her personal life closed up in fear of what fans will do to her.