Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

nikunj interview revised ;)

namshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
red ones are my comments :)

Why did you decide to make your debut in the world of TV soaps with the role of Anvesha?

I chose this role because she is a young, chirpy character with a modern outlook. I wanted ppl to see me and this is the best show on tv and all youngsters watch it  She also dresses in a modern way, and I can relate to Anvesha. I look like a behenji in whatever i wear .

What did you find most intriguing about the role of Anvesha?

I loved the whole makeover that I went through for this role.Achche kapde mil rahe the pehene ko  I am now looking very hot. aaaa........ ya sure ;)

How has your experience of working with the team been?

We have a delightful team.we know it  At first, I was uncomfortable because I did not know anyone, but I am now pals with most people. They r just being nice to you  I look forward to getting up every morning and heading for the shoot,kuch kaam to mila karne ko  though I am actually not a morning person, at all.ok do we care? I have been shooting a lot with Gurmeet (Maan) and Anju Mahendrooji (Dadi). Anjuji is a delightful person; we even share the same make-up room.haan budhiyon ko zyada makeup ki zaroorat hoti hai na !

What changes can we expect to see in the show w?ith your entry?

I am hoping to bring in more TRPs.Darling by the time u leave kahin  show  band na ho jaye   I feel that the youth will relate to my character, and I can help to make the show popular among them. ok read the reaction of ppl u'll know how much the youth loves u aunty Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is now getting more younger characters, and we will make it livelier.Younger?? sabse bhudi to yeh hi lagti hai

Anvesha is jealous of Geet. So, can we expect to see you causing some trouble for her in upcoming episodes?

Anvesha is possessive about Maan because he has spoilt her. piche 8 months mein naam bhi nahi liya iska .. khudi importance banyi jaa She is just reluctant to share him with another woman. I dont know how the track with Geet will go yet.u'll not stay long that is for sure  I have a younger brother in real life and, yes, I am quite possessive, like most sisters. poor guy :(

Tell us something about yourself that your fans do not know yet. does she have any fans??

I can be completely MAD in real life.ya that we can bevieve I am not snobbish as I was portrayed in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega. it was a reality show nobody potrayed u  I am happy that I can be myself in this show.if u were not urself on a reality show how can u be urself in fiction ????

You made your debut with a reality show. Are you focusing on serials now or are you still open to reality show offers?

I had never planned to get into this field; it just happened by chance. does she think this is a career option for her??????  I just want to take up projects that I enjoy - be it reality shows or serials.ise kaam dega kaun ??  When I was offered the role of Anvesha, I just grabbed it because I knew I would enjoy it. u had nothing to do sweety :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
More than the Interview..I loved your comments 🀣

Too Good and apt πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

She got Fans.Wow..........🀣
namshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

More than the Interview..I loved your comments 🀣

Too Good and apt πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

She got Fans.Wow..........🀣

thanx
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: namshish

Tell us something about yourself that your fans do not know yet. does she have any fans??

🀣🀣🀣 i wondr wether she has a single fan o earthπŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haan budhiyon ko zyada makeup ki zaroorat hoti hai na

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHA omg I LOVED YOUR COMMENTS more then the actual interview itself! hahah NO JOKE! ESPECIALLY-

I can be completely MAD in real life.ya that we can bevieve I am not snobbish as I was portrayed in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega. it was a reality show nobody potrayed u  I am happy that I can be myself in this show.if u were not urself on a reality show how can u be urself in fiction ????

SOOO TRUE!!!! hahahahahah GREAT POST YAAR! πŸ‘

🀣

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg what a post!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahah more then anything she needs a reality check i dint know about others but i HATE her and i am so not her fan!!!
muskaangill20 thumbnail
omg your comments were sooooo funny. πŸ€£ πŸ€£
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome comments....can't stop laughing
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣