results from todays dramas

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok listen we all know how much quality and story old pak drmas had really good and touchy with outstanding performances and efforts provided bye ervy1.mehnat kar k reallly they used to do their best BUT nowadays pak dramas rnt da same.i hav heard alot of interviews of senior actresses and alot of rumours are spread dat these days pak actresses dont play da role as they shud they siply dont force it they care more abt their make up and their clothes lyk da make up shud b lyk dis lyk dat da clothes need to b latest western or shalwar kameez etc..

alot of ppl say dat during sa shooting of dramas "aik ka phone ajjata hai wo set chor kai bahir" "dusri ka phone "phir teesre ka phone"

im not saying pak is making bad dramas im just saying their attitude is not right and they need to provide more efforts nowadays stories r just problems with luv and bf,gf ya bussiness enemies and stuff lyk dat they need to b more inpired and shud stay clothes to gud stories

wearing loreal make up and wearing levis jeans and DKNY  shirt isnt gonna improve thingz maana k evrybody has their own lyf lekin in der personal lyf they can do all dat but when it cumz to dramaz they go worlwide and these thingz keep dem far from their cultures and da real gud story it spoilz it u cnt even tell dat they're pakistanis kuch bhi ni pakistanio wali baat i mean yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

anyway guys wot r ure views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
I could not agree with u more... in these past three to four years, paksitani serials have taken a whole new approach, a more "western" approach to gain viewers...I think that this is just the beginning and in a couple of years, we are going to see alot more stuff that we could not have imagined of three years ago...smoking, drinking and wearing revealing clothes have become the norm these days...i honestly am shocked at this. The sad thing here is that the directors dont use these things to teach a positve lesson...

they are actually promoting it...they make it seem like there is absolutely nothing wrong with girls and guys dancing in some night club and drinking...just the thought of this makes me sick!

-sadaf
usmani_girlzz thumbnail
hey plz dont say this abt our dramas their actors and costumes
sadaf18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmani_girlzz

hey plz dont say this abt our dramas their actors and costumes

😕 isnt it true though?

euro_pakigal thumbnail
yes its very true and ure absolutely rigth sadaf it shud stop
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
haha gud topic moona...yea sadaf me agrees with ya....pak serials 4 being influenced by western culture and indian (ekta 2 b more specific) storylines and they rnt as good as b4
euro_pakigal thumbnail
yesssssss sum ppl do see thingz lyk i do glad im not alone
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
yeh! eXactLy diz iz wat am saying yar!
When they dont knwo wht fashion iz exactly then y the hell they r trying to catch up wid dat
We shud hav our own style and writtign stuff so that we can imporve in our own showbiz, juz copying otherz style and material is nothnng to do with popularity.............
I really dont watch PAki DRama'ssss becoz they r out of sight out of mind ,,,,,,Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think they all shud juz Turn over a LEaf...........
And they shud bann all the STUPID silly actorzzzz and all that.........
I really hate all of theeeeeeem
        Mushkilon sai koi aik ya do acha hoga on mai sai.............
If i'll becoz de president of Pak(inshallah) I'll close dioz showbiz and everything.........
Cheap Quality Cheap MAterial.....And more over.......CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
yeh! eXactLy diz iz wat am saying yar!
When they dont knwo wht fashion iz exactly then y the hell they r trying to catch up wid dat
We shud hav our own style and writtign stuff so that we can imporve in our own showbiz, juz copying otherz style and material is nothnng to do with popularity.............
I really dont watch PAki DRama'ssss becoz they r out of sight out of mind ,,,,,,Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think they all shud juz Turn over a LEaf...........
And they shud bann all the STUPID silly actorzzzz and all that.........
I really hate all of theeeeeeem
        Mushkilon sai koi aik ya do acha hoga on mai sai.............
If i'll become de president of Pak(inshallah) I'll close dioz showbiz and everything.........
Cheap Quality Cheap MAterial.....And more over.......CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think that if they dramas are like old ones (story etc) then they will be hit no matter wat
and nowadays some of those kinda are being on air and whoever knows about them do watch them
i agree with you mona that they are being influenced by "Western etc cultures" and are not becoming hit serials as before