Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh I wonder who is behind Gopi's kidnapping?!? Great update! Can't wait for the next one.
durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 8

Koki eyed Kinjal checking her mobile and snatched it away from her."This girl has disappointed me so much.She seems to have forgotten all my sanskaars since she has met Eileshji.Let her do all her love ka drama with him once she is married.",she thought.
Kinjal felt that Ma had snatched her life away from her.She was helpless and did not want an argument with her.Ba asked Koki to return her cell as she would be leaving them in a couple of days so they should shower all their love and affection on her.
Koki threw the phone at her and turned to answer the phone which started ringing at that time.She heard Paraag and felt that blood had been soaked out of her body.Her body went totally lifeless. What the hell?Who would have done this and what were the intentions?She decided not to discuss this with Ba who had not been feeling well and would not be able to suffer the shock.She answered in monosyllables and kept the phone down.She was lost in her own thoughts when Kinjal's phone rang,Kinjal asked for Koki's permission to answer it and went outside the room.
Umang was on the other end.He told her about the incident. Kinjal was furious that Umang's aids had hit her brother and father,but Umang convinced her that it was necessary for their plan to look authentic.Umang assured her that in no way was she getting married with Eilesh.
Ahem was speaking to Mr. Jain who told him to wait for the kidnapper's call.After the conversation ended,he went to the hotel's lobby for  a walk as he needed to be alone and think about the events of the day."Oh Gopi!!! my dear Gopi.. how are you and where are you? I love you … Oh my God! What am i saying? Its the truth i have been hiding even from myself. Oh dear Gopi.... please be safe.I am coming and will teach these bas***ds a lesson".
Was Ahem staging an act since the last couple "Who is Umang and does Ahem know him?OMG.. this can't be.Would Ahem stoop so low. "Kokila was fuming. She wanted to slap Kinjal and get to the bottom of things.But if Ahem had things planned why would Umag tell Kinjal. Or....... she had thought that finally things were better between Gopi and him.Oh Gopi.. the stupid little fool... you are such a pure hearted person... if my son has ditched you,i will stand by you my daughter. I have always respected you for your clear heart and love for others.Koki wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Ahem my love,Finally i get to see you.I knew we couldn't be apart for so long."Ahem turned and his eyes popped out. "Anita!!" Before he could even think she hugged him tightly and planted a kiss on his lips.
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PujaThapar

a kiss on his lips.

kiss on his lips!!!!!!! Their no need of a kiss on the lips. SNS is not a american tv serial it is indian
durgeshwari thumbnail
I'm writing my reply filled with filmy sarcasm that "the script demanded it".Please wait for the next part.πŸ˜‰
LoveGopi thumbnail
πŸ‘ Hats off and love the suspense..... I know for sure that ahem will reject her kiss .That can only explain why the script demanded itπŸ˜‰

I love your writing.Please publish it into a novel :-)Start writing mills and boons for that matter.Love how you write their intimate scenes.. makes us want more..

very nice!! salute indian talent!!!(just assuming you're indian).. salute any talent..

love,
jogi
Edited by LoveGopi - 13 years ago
durgeshwari thumbnail
OMG.. thanks for the kind words. Yes i am Indian.All i can say is i am a staunch gohem fan and writing the next part right now.Till then please be patient and bear with the thought of anita trying to "patao" ahem dikra.
Why i added the "kiss" was that in some other post i saw the video where anita lights the lamps for ahem and greets him with a kiss but he turns his face away... SO thats where it came in..
But please be patient and wait for the next part..
@LoveGopi.. thanks for the suggestions .. please guys send in your suggestions and updates

Edited by PujaThapar - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update, i'm torn to read it today or ration myself over the weekend, as it will be 2 days without SNS, i hope the fan fiction writers do keep me occupied on here. As it will be torture knowing there will be a GoHam moment on Monday and Aham expression was showing no Anger yet, i'm hopeful that he won't lash out....cannot wait to watch.
durgeshwari thumbnail
yeah i understand.. my husband laughs at me saying that itna to gopi bhi nahin sochti hogi ahem aur uske relationship ke baarein mein jitna tum sochti ho... but cant help it i guess..gt addicted to the show
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Puja it's good including the kiss...lol, i have read it now nothing to do for 2 days, definitely addicted to SNS.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Good Heavens, it's FF for crying out loud!  Is there a rule that there is no kissing in FF?

Loved it - continue on!