Posted: 13 years ago
wen u ll be updating the next part ??
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

ok here starts your interview.
1. is geet educated ?
2. how come maan is in HP ?
3. in wat way he is related to her family ??
4. Wat is that rumour??

Laws of Love

Background:

Darji lives in HP with his family and he is a landlord. He has two sons.

1-Bajaj is married to sumitra (reffered to as amma ji), they have 2 children, brij and seema(she is married, lives in dubai).

2-Ragvinder(late)he was married to rashi and had a daughter named GEET, rashi died in child birth and Ragvinder died in an accident.

Darji was a close friend of Ashmit khaurana(maan's grand father), Maan's parents and Ragvinder died in a car accident. Ashmit Khaurana could n't bear the death of his son and died by heart attack.

Dar ji helped Maan's dadi (savitari devi)by taking Maan to his home as it was difficult for her to deal with everything.

Maan was only 6 years old when his parents died. He spent the summer in dar ji house and became friend with brij. Later dar ji sent both to boarding school. Maan became a member of family and was loved by all.

Maan has only an aunt who lives in Norway and she is happily married. She has a son named Dev who came to India for studies, married meera and settled in Delhi.

Geet although is grand daughter of dar ji but he dislike geet and the reason is unknown(to readers) but maan and brij knows the truth, infact every one other than geet is aware of it to some extent.

Geet has spent a very sheltered life, she was home tutored on the insistence of amma ji but she never went to college although she had good results because dar ji didnt wanted it. In fact, she has rarely left her home and she is clueless about world outside.

She was a very lonely child because brij and maan never played with her and seema was too uch older than her. She tried to make maan her friend but he won't listen. Maan always took care of brij and geet wanted same care from him, this need changed as she grew up and her care turned to infatutaion and it ultimately lead to love.

However, what she knows of Maan is what she has observed in the time he stayed in HP, she has no idea that he is completely different in Delhi. She doesnt think there is any difference between them. Obviously, she is wrong. Now, the question is will her love survive after facing the hardest side of Msk or will it leave behind shattered dreams and ultimately for Maan, is his hatred more stronger than geet's love? And what if he find himself in love with a girl whom he hates?.....

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the brief explanation yaar.... do update the next part soon ... cant imagine wat kind of torture she gonna face in delhi..hope dadima helps her ..
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feel sorry for Geet😭,wonder how she is going to manage with Maan now.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Part 4

Maan got up slightly dazed and went to wash room, after taking a cold shower, he felt a bit better and in control of his senses. He looked at time, it was 11 a.m., he usually woke up early and especially in HP, he was up with the birds at 5.

he was about to go out, when he looked around at room, everything was in place, no broken bottle pieces or his half used cigar, she had cleaned everything up. There was a knock at door, he opened, it was amma ji, she brightened on seeing him awake.

He bent to take her blessings, she smiled and put her hand on his head. ''Geet said you are not feeling okay, so we let you sleep but now I was getting worried, no one can rest empty stomach.''

maan,'' I am okay amma ji, I was just a bit tired, but now I am up and really hungry.'' he ignored geet's name as usual.

Amma ji looked at the slight redness in his eyes and thought about geet's sad expressions in the morning, it was not difficult to add everything together but she remained silent because saying anything will not change it. This was geet's choice, now she had to live with it.

Amma ji,'' come on everyone is sitting in the outer courtyard, geet has n't eaten anything as well.''

a slight frown marred maan's forehead at geet's name again but he said nothing. There every one was sitting including people from village. He saw she was sitting at one side surrounded by women, a small smile on her face. She looked up suddenly and their eyes met for a moment. Then, she looked down while he said his greetings in loud voice to everyone in general and sat beside dar ji.

Two women brought break fast for them and maan ate it, geet just took a small bite of the paratha offered to her. Then, some other traditions started. Dar ji put his hand on maan's head in blessing and gave him something packed in boxes, he smiled and took it, after that some other elders gave him blessing....most of the men had gone, only younger men were present.

The women started teasing maan and geet. Maan listened to this while brij and others replied on his behalf. Then, they started some weird ceremony in which maan had to eat fruits which were put in geet's lap, if he lost he will have to put bangles in her hands and if he managed to eat every fruit than she will bind a turbab on his head.

Maan complained that he had just eaten breakfast but no one listened. He was able to eat only half of fruits. He was declared a loser and handed bangles, he took her right hand in his and presses it so that he could put on bangles, geet cried out and snatched her hand back, she shut her eyes tightly. Everyone was staring at them, geet opened her eyes and smiled a teary smile,''i accidebtly burned my right hand so it is paining, she out her left hand forward.

He looked cooly at her and grabbed her left hand and quickly put the bangles on. The atmosphere had gotten slightly awkward, the women staring at them speculatively. Brig angrily at geet, couldnt she have remained quiet, she had to create drams in every situation. He took maan and his friends and went away.

…....................................Night..................................

geet was sitting in Maan's room when meera came, she had come to attend geet's wedding as both dadi ma and dev were out of country. Now, she was handling everythinf from maan's side. She let out a tired breath and slid on the bed.'' I am so tired, I had to do every bit of arrangement in delhi on phone, then call dadi ma and dev, call other relatives on dadi ma's instruction, dont be surprised if you have to redo pheras , dadi ma is super excited, she so wanted to for you two to get married but maan always refused. Now, she is going to give you a superb reception in delhi..'' during her chattering meera looked at geet who was looking at the palm of her right hand. She must be seeing maan's name written on her hand again, this girl was truly mad but she admitted to herself very sweet. ''geet, geeeeet'' when she looked at her, meera continued,''hmm it seems that some one had a very intersting night?? so tell me did he gave any gift to you, I know it is impossible but its MSK you never know.''

geet said nothing.

Meera,''this silence say that you got no gift but I think wedding night gifts are over rated any way. I mean, what could be a bigger present than husband and wife to each other.''

geet still did not say anything.meera tried to cheer her up again.''well, I have to admit it, your love is very powerful, here you coloured your hand red with his name and he put the red sindoor of his name on your forehead.''

she grabbed geet hand and opened it about to comment on the hand lines but her words got stuck, in the centre of her palm where maan's name was written on its place was burnt skin. She looked up at geet horrified but geet said nothing.

The injustice of it made meera see red, how dare maan treat her like this, she will go and tell dar ji right now. Meera was about to leave the room when geet came in front of her and blocked the room.

Meera,''get aside geet, this is really too much.''

geet,'' plz, dont tell anyone, it will just further anger him.''

meera,''i cant tolerate violence geet and I will stand up against it even if you dont want it.''

geet was about to say something when door opened and Maan entered, geet moved awayf rom the door way. He glanced at geet's worried expression, and to meera's angry ones. He strode inside the room and took off his jacket. He looked a bit drunk.

Meera marched back in the room,''you should be ashamed of yourself maan, how can you treat a girl like that, where is your humanity, your sense of honour.''

maan said with derision,''so she told her sob story to you, I was wondering on whom she will tell about my autocracy. Women like her always want every one's sympathy.''

meera,''shut up maan, dont talk about her like that, she is your wife and you hurt her.''

maan glared at meera,''who gave you the authority to speak to me like this.''

meera looked surprised for a second, maan had never spoken to her like this.

Maan, go out of my room and do what you are suppose to do, this is between me and my wife,i dont want your or any one else interference and if you want to go and tell others, then do it. I am not scared of any one.

''

meera,''i dont know how can you stand there and calmly say all this, all the education all your upbringing, did nt it have any effect on you. You..'' she was about to say further but maan grabbed her by arm and took her out of the room and then, slammed the door shut and locked it.Then, he turned toward geet who was watching all this quietly.

He moved toward her, geet unconsciously moved back, then realized what she was doing and stopped moving back, and said,'' you should not have spoken to her so rudely, she is your sister in law.''

maan, ''you should have thought that before telling her everything.'' he was very close to her. His breath started mingling with her.

geet,'' I told her nothing, she saw the burned wound at my hand, she has n't seen the others.''

maan moved her dupatta off her neck where two bite marks were visible, he bent and sucked on one and said,''you should have shown her, it would have created much more trouble for me.''

geet moved her neck to one side giving him more access, unable to say anything. He kissed her neck and then moved up to her face, his kisses leaving a moist trail, yesterday he had been tto rough with her but today his kisses were soft, he kisses her on lips while with his one hand he pulled her body up against his and with other hand opened her braid.

Geet kissed him back, following the lead of his lips. He broke apart from her and impatiently took off her shirt, geet did nt say anything, she let him do anything he wanted and later much later

when he was a deep inside a part of her, she said, ''is this your hatred.''

he pinned her arms down,his movements growing fast and his breath ragged.

Geet,'' your eyes always say one thing and you other, if I am so repulsant for you then why you are with at this moment?''

he angrily put his hand on her mouth shutting her off, but next moment they hit the wave of ecstacy together and geet bit him hard on his hand.

They both lay panting, maan on top of her, his body pressing into her, geet muttered,'' I love you.'' in his ear, he said,'' I hate you.'' and took her body in his arms.

teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank God atleast Meera is there for Geet's support😭.Wonder what's secret behind the rumors of Geet.Why does Maan hate her so much,atleast he can show some kindness towards her.Nice update.Loved ur story,it's different.Continue............

Edited by teri_susan - 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwww
awesome update
love it
oh poor geet :(
update fast cant wait for the next part
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was nice update....really loved it