Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -sann-

i dont wanna go.....😭

but...my mom...😑

but...but....NSK wahi karta hai jo uska mann chahe....

so kal milti hu...abhi mujhe planning karna hai....πŸ˜‰*evil grinning*

goin with ur parents for vacation or......kuch kaam hai India..main kal milna...okie
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

so how ur hubby surprised u/...you both went for...Nihu only...when u were back.....

He had to meet some friends too who  live here.. So I came here... met Nihu..supposedly I am her gift 😳😳😳 and leaving on Sunday nite!!!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Oye nautanki bandh kar kullu......Rev di agli baar ur nt on da thread be sure to keep ur fone on.....coz i vil make sure dat ALL idiots call u......

main aur nautanki....kya LAVZ...main to kitni simple and sweet hoon....ekto tum log mujhe kuch batate nai hoo...aur fir ilzaam bhi mujhpe..
ek to chori uper se seena jhori
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Revv--

Yes I went gift wrapped.. in a white and black salwar... Her fav colors ....😳😳
And told her that I am representating the entire phamily
And bada gift ki hai na .. After all I am no dwarf πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Mujhe tujh se bohut pyaar hai Rev, sachi dil se direct lolz...

Tu mera chand hai aur main teri chandni...Aaj chamak bohut chamak, chandni ke bina hi chamak, aur hur taraf apni roshni phela de...

Yeh le meri jaado ki jhappi mere Chand πŸ€—πŸ€—

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Revv--

He had to meet some friends too who  live here.. So I came here... met Nihu..supposedly I am her gift 😳😳😳 and leaving on Sunday nite!!!

SO rev you are un HYD now....with hubbyy or.....with Nihu right now....per fir bhi mujhe batna chaiye tha.....galti hai to maano....MAAN mat ban jaao...galti bhi karte hai aur ...maante bhi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

The episode was Fab....The show is back ...MSK is back ....and Maaneet Magic is back with a Bang...Wishing them all the best for the Journey from here on.....

Praying ki almighty God gives you the strength in hard times and blesses your hark work

We love the show

Awwwww Viji meri tantrum sis πŸ€—.. yes we love the show, and our all blessing with our show only....

Muniza
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

the symbolism is that

the third eye which wrought havoc if opened up

they say shivji..puts tilak of chandan to cover the third eye so that his rage does not destroy

Naari is shakti so the forehead covered with bindi will also keep the chakra calm and the proverbial third eye protected..

with Maan covering that with Bindi is his calmness that will keep her calm and rebel ever..in a marriage..it takes two to tango

if one is agitated the other one remains calm so that the sanctity of marriage is maintained...

well...maaneetian..this is what i found it to mean...symbolically

that they are like yin and yang...a theory which both rev and i have discussed on this forum..

Thanks a lot Vrush...highly appreciated..

Mags
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok chalo...
Me going to go do things...before i have to suffer the consequences on mon....

and before Kuls pops out from my laptop screen...to kick my ass...

love ya rev di....kul...viji...lavz...mommy...vrush di...muniza di..nandu...pooji...niks...dol...nupsie...
and all of my other idiot shisters

love u all
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

LAvz are u doing....NAKOOL job....for VINU and VIJI>>>>>.VIJI ki awaz ban gayi hai tu

Dosthi ke khathir tho jaan bhi haazir....awaaz banna tho bohot hi choti baath hai kulu....πŸ˜‰
me helpin her out...coz i noe dat she is wrkin real hard to do dat VM.....she has been wrkin on it fr few weeks nw.....doin her final touches dats wat she said......
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Dosthi ke khathir tho jaan bhi haazir....awaaz banna tho bohot hi choti baath hai kulu....πŸ˜‰
me helpin her out...coz i noe dat she is wrkin real hard to do dat VM.....she has been wrkin on it fr few weeks nw.....doin her final touches dats wat she said......

Okie....Dosti ki khatir....NAKOOL job...thats heights of frndship....but why all of u are not on SKYPE>....noone is on skype today rather