Controversies Kasauti Ki

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Controversies Kasauti Ki

Ekta Kapoor's serials are renowned as 'controversy makers' but when it comes to the most apparent and frequent on and off screen controversy and cat fight, Kasauti... takes the cake. Prashant reports

Be it the infamous Anurag- Prerna spat or the Rishab Bajaj-Prerna squabble or even the Prerna-Sampada cold war.. off-screen, it is indeed a Kasauti controversies ki.

A short visit to the sets of Ekta Kapoor's prided home production Kasauti Zindagi Kay gives you ample idea of how sullen and tensed the air is.

Tell this to the starcast and they immediately flare up. "True, the friction on the sets of Kassauti... is more apparent as compared to other shows. As for me, my involvement is at a professional level. I enjoy playing my character Rishab Bajaj. Where is the time for petty things or rumours?" asks Ronit Roy.

A little birdie, however, tells us that Ronit and Shweta Tiwari were once sworn enemies. Shweta walked out of the sets in disgust and straight into Ekta's cabin to complain of Roy's "unproffesional" behaviour. The stoic Bajaj in him might dismiss these rumours with a poker face but his on-screen lady love is adamant in letting us now that "I hate hugging and kissing unnecessarily. Ronit Roy keeps doing that. I can't stand that one bit," she recently told a television magazine.

And there's more. Shweta also swaers that she's really been harassed by the media for her involvement in set spats. She has already featured in 24 articles defaming her.

It all started with the 'quarrel' with lover boy on screen Cezzane Anurag Khan.
After seeing her name appearing in a midst of a controversy where Cezzane had alleged that she has extra-marital affairs by the dozen, Shweta simply blew her top and went straight to the media.

"Come to the sets of my serial and you will know who is the most disliked man out there. He is the casanova, not me. Cezanne Khan is the biggest problem on the sets." Any question of making up? "No way. I hate that b******d," she said in an interview to the magazine.

The man who started the controversy in the first place is, however, sitting pretty, preferring to be silent about the entire issue. Cezzane has a reputation of a casanova. What with rumours of flings with almost all his co-stars. He was alleged to have been in a live-in relationship with Geetanjali (Aparna) and then with Moonmoon (Sampada) and then with Shubha Verma with whom he shares his dressing van.

The man, however, is in stout denial. "All my co-stars are like my friends," he asserts.As for his now-best-friend- now-worst-enemy Urvashi Komolika Dholakia who handed over Cezzane's personal voice mail number to the media due to which his relationships came to the forefront, "I myself don't have Cezzane's number he has just lost it. Also if he hasn't been up to any mischief then why is he scared of the beans being spilled?"

Moonmoon sums it all up. For her, "Kasauti Zindagi Kay is one set where there is a lot of politics and back-biting going on. Looks could be deceptive is absolutely true about the people around here."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malashetty

A little birdie, however, tells us that Ronit and Shweta Tiwari were once sworn enemies. Shweta walked out of the sets in disgust and straight into Ekta's cabin to complain of Roy's "unproffesional" behaviour. The stoic Bajaj in him might dismiss these rumours with a poker face but his on-screen lady love is adamant in letting us now that "I hate hugging and kissing unnecessarily. Ronit Roy keeps doing that. I can't stand that one bit," she recently told a television magazine.

It all started with the 'quarrel' with lover boy on screen Cezzane Anurag Khan.
After seeing her name appearing in a midst of a controversy where Cezzane had alleged that she has extra-marital affairs by the dozen, Shweta simply blew her top and went straight to the media.

"Come to the sets of my serial and you will know who is the most disliked man out there. He is the casanova, not me. Cezanne Khan is the biggest problem on the sets." Any question of making up? "No way. I hate that b******d," she said in an interview to the magazine.

The man who started the controversy in the first place is, however, sitting pretty, preferring to be silent about the entire issue. Cezzane has a reputation of a casanova. What with rumours of flings with almost all his co-stars. He was alleged to have been in a live-in relationship with Geetanjali (Aparna) and then with Moonmoon (Sampada) and then with Shubha Verma with whom he shares his dressing van.

The man, however, is in stout denial. "All my co-stars are like my friends," he asserts.As for his now-best-friend- now-worst-enemy Urvashi Komolika Dholakia who handed over Cezzane's personal voice mail number to the media due to which his relationships came to the forefront, "I myself don't have Cezzane's number he has just lost it. Also if he hasn't been up to any mischief then why is he scared of the beans being spilled?"

Mannn...I am sorry if I hurt you Gopal but Shweta Tiwari seems to have lost her head or something!!! How can Ronit keep pn hugging and kissing un-necessarily..it's the script requirement to show them as a couple in love..Gawdddd...Poor Ronit sir:(
How must be he be putting up with psychos like Shweta!!! Sheeeesh:(
apux thumbnail
I know!! Who does Shweta think she is? A goddess... she has some issues!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Goddd she is truely disgusting...!!! She gets the frustrations of her life out this way or wat?? She seems to have problems with all.....!!!!
Goddddd....sumbody needs to go to her n say....How much "Chipkoo" she gets with her co-stars....n then she goes on blaming others.... 😡
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ðŸ˜† ANU IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
swetta seemz to have a problem how can she say my cezzu b*****d .... 😡
and y will ronit hug and kiss her unnessarily 😕
and cezzane khan is not the person creating controversy ,u r sweeta tiwari 😡 ..samjhi pagal jahil aurat 🤢 ..if watever written in the article ,is seriously rite! 😡 than i must say sweeta tiwari has lost her mind , she needs a mental check up 🤢
she is the person creating all kind of issues 😡
Shirley thumbnail
what the.....? what is wrong wid shweta, she accuses of ronit hugging and kissing her unncessarily 😕 😡 crazy woman, plus she blames cezzane 2, shweta, man, she has lost a lot of respect in eyes, now, mere nazron main uske hasyat nahin rahe
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
swetta is th8 ur right image? 😭
i dont belive it 😭
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How can she say cezzu is a *******?????/
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so sorry for posting my comments in a place surrounded by Anurag or Bajaj's fans... I understand, you dont feel good when they are being blamed for something. But believe me, someone would not go in Press saying such things in such an anger which would obviously harm her reputation aswell... until and unless, something really went wrong.
You cant blame someone like this. If anyone of you ever be a Judge.. Never decide the case by listening to one version only... You need to hear out both the parties.
Prerna is a married woman... She obviously would like to protect her repuatation... She is answerable to her husband and her in-laws... Men dont face such problems.
I am sorry if my comments hurt anyone in anyway... I have tried my best not to blame Anurag or Bajaj... I myself am an Anurag fan... but we cant deny facts