VEECHA Chemistry

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Inspired by unexpected reaction of VEE-YA chemistry now I decided to write something abt VEE-CHA chemistry. Here r some cherecteristic:

ATOMIC MASS  - VEE - 75 kg,  CHA - 52 kg

BOILING POINT - VEE - a glimpse of YA element

CHA ' no boiling point. Always cool.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MELTING POINT - VEE ' A glimpse of CHA element.

CHA ' Always  melted. Basically its in liquid form and ready to flow with emotions. But for last few week, a sudden change hs been observed and its expected tht soon it will get some solid form.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

REACTION -  both elements r very sensitive to each other, but there r some differences of sensitivity hs been observed. While VEE element always ready to hv contact with CHA element in any environment and situation , CHA element is very much concerned with environment and situation. Environment curb its sensitiveness and its react differently. The YA element is main cause to keep VEECHA element separated. Its always come between these two very sensitive elements. So scientists hs been trying to keep this YA element away from VEECHA element and thn see the real natural sensitiveness of these two gr8 elements. The great news is tht yesterday they succeeded to get natural reaction between thm and the result is overwhelming. A new beautiful and nice product of this contact is expected🀣🀣🀣

Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

Inspired by unexpected reaction of VEE-YA chemistry now I decided to write something abt VEE-CHA chemistry. Here r some cherecteristic:

CHA ' Always  melted. Basically its in liquid form and ready to flow with emotions. But for last few week, a sudden change hs been observed and its expected tht soon it will get some solid form.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

REACTION -  both elements r very sensitive to each other, but there r some differences of sensitivity hs been observed. While VEE element always ready to hv contact with CHA element in any environment and situation , CHA element is very much concerned with environment and situation. Environment curb its sensitiveness and its react differently. The YA element is main cause to keep VEECHA element separated. Its always come between these two very sensitive elements. So scientists hs been trying to keep this YA element away from VEECHA element and thn see the real natural sensitiveness of these two gr8 elements. The great news is tht yesterday they succeeded to get natural reaction between thm and the result is overwhelming. A new beautiful and nice product of this contact is expected🀣🀣🀣

gr8 ankitROFLROFL
now u can do certfied diploma in chemistry.

shivani9 thumbnail
Amazing, absolutely beautiful, tqs a million for this marvelous post Ankit...I will cherish it forever..its so sweet of u 2 work so hard 2 give us this joy😊, ur a brilliant starEdited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
gjaggi thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwow very weldone ankit ji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘superbbbbbbbbbbbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Amazing, absolutely beautiful, tqs a million for this marvelous post Ankit...I will cherish it forever..its so sweet of u 2 work so hard 2 give us this joy😊, ur a brilliant star

thanx a lot dear. its my pleasure tht u people like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont inspire me too much otherwise u wd hv to bear a lot of chemical analisis of others chemistries. there r still left some elements like TAPNI, TAPSI, TEJASYA. so dont take risk🀣🀣
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

gr8 ankit🀣🀣
now u can do certfied diploma in chemistry.

where is my diploma??? it will be a gr8 achievement as Chemistry was my weekest link🀣🀣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanx a lot dear. its my pleasure tht u people like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont inspire me too much otherwise u wd hv to bear a lot of chemical analisis of others chemistries. there r still left some elements like TAPNI, TAPSI, TEJASYA. so dont take rist🀣🀣

arre ankit we would love that so much, pls continue with ur rocking chemistriesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

thanx a lot dear. its my pleasure tht u people like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont inspire me too much otherwise u wd hv to bear a lot of chemical analisis of others chemistries. there r still left some elements like TAPNI, TAPSI, TEJASYA. so dont take risk🀣🀣

Its positive 2 b inspired Ankit...Well done.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Its positive 2 b inspired Ankit...Well done.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

specially inspiration from rit people, otherwise we know from where use to take inspiration🀣🀣
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣