Bollywood Khiladi: Akshay Kumar

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Members !!!
Welcome to the fourth Akshay Kumar AKFC

Akshay Kumar with his clean cut good looks and a history in marital arts has smoothly made a transition from action hero to a romantic hero and then into comedy, keeping movie buffs glued to their seats as they wait for what this Khiladi has to offer next.

Let's know something more about him.

Fullname: Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia
Nickname: Akki
Birthday: 9 September
Years active in Bollywood: 1991-present
Lucky number: 9

Biography:

Akshay Kumar was born as Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia on the 9th September 1967 in Amritsar to a middle class Punjabi household. His father was a government worker. He grew up in Delhi and later in Mumbai's Koliwada area. He studied martial arts in Bangkok while working as a chef. He came back to Delhi to teach martial arts when one of his students suggested he try his hand in modeling, which led to an offer to act in Deedar as the lead actor.

Akshay Kumar didn't grab any headlines with his debut Saugandh in 1991. Deedar, Dancer and Khiladi were released in 1992, with Khiladi being one of the biggest hits of the year. In 1993, he came out with atleast six movies all of which fell flat. But he more than made up for it in 1994 with hits like Mohra with Raveena Tandon, Yeh Dillagi with Kajol and Saif Ali Khan and Mein Khiladi Tu Anari with Saif Ali Khan and Shilpa Shetty.

The Khiladi tag seemed to be a lucky charm of sorts and he proved it with the 1995 hit Sabse Bada Khiladi and then again in 1996 with Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi. But the 1997 film Mr. and Mrs.Khiladi failed on that note. The same year, his extended supporting role in Dil To Pagal Hai won him the Filmfare Best Supporting Actor nomination. The next two years saw most of his films failing at the box office except for Sangharsh with Preity Zinta and Jaanwar.

He tried his hand in the comedy stream quite successfully in 2000 with Hera Pheri, which was a laugh riot. Dhadkan with pal Suneil Shetty and Shilpa Shetty also was a good performer at the box office. His role as Vikram Bajaj in the 2001 release Ajnabee won him the Filmfare Best Villain award. The years 2003 to 2006 saw him in Awaara Paagal Deewana, Andaaz, Mujhse Shaadi Karoge , Garam Masala and the sequel Phir Hera Pheri.

He proved himself yet again in 2007 with almost all of his films ending up as hits like Namastey London, Bhool Bhulaiya and Welcome. Though the much hyped Tashan failed to do well in 2008, Singh in Kinng did exceptionally well in India and overseas.

Akshay was linked with several of his co-stars like Raveena Tandon, Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Batra and even Rekha. He is currently married to actress turned entrepreneur Twinkle Khanna and they have a son Araav.

40 things you didn't know about Akki: 
    His real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia. While the media affectionately addresses him as Akki, he still goes by the nickname of Raju among his near and dear ones.
    Born in Amritsar, Akshay was raised in Old Delhi' Chandni Chowk neighbourhood before shifting to Koliwada in Mumbai.
    The man stands tall at 6'1.
    He attended Mumbai's Don Bosco School where he formed a gang of ten friends who called themselves 'Bloody Ten'.
    The Virgo dude left for Thailand to master the ancient martial art of Taekwondo. Currently the actor, along with co-star Deepika Padukone is training in Wushu for his upcoming caper, Made In China.
    While in Bangkok, Akshay worked in a restaurant called Metro Guest House to make ends meet.
    Even though, Deedar, co-starring Karisma Kapoor, was the first film he signed, the over-the-top rich guy-poor girl love story, Saugandh was the first to release.
    The man enjoys quite a loyalty among certain filmmakers. He has starred in all films produced by Keshu Ramsay (Mr Bond, Paandav, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Mr and Mrs Khiladi, International Khiladi, Khiladi 420, Khakee, Insan, Family: Ties of Blood) and directed by Vipul Shah (Aankhen, Waqt: The Race Against Time and Namastey London).
    Though nominated seven times at the Filmfare awards, he's won just twice -- Best actor in a comic and negative role for Garam Masala and Ajnabee respectively.
    The handsome star, branded 'Casanova' by the glossies, has previously dated actresses like Pooja Batra, Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty.
    The man finally gave into domestication marrying Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia's elder daughter, Twinkle Khanna on December 12.
    Twinkle and Akshay have a four-year-old son, Araav. The latter being the reason why the star with a gummy grin decided to sign on Sajid Khan's Heyy Babyy!
    While Aamir Khan is sold on Coca Cola and Shah Rukh Khan routes for Pepsi, Akshay endorses Thums Up. For the latest Thums Up commercial, the actor executed a breathtaking Yamakasi stunt. His other endorsements include Microsoft XBOX 360, Grasim Suitings and D'Damas.
    Has worked in seven films with Khiladi in the title -- Khiladi, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, International Khiladi, Mr and Mrs Khiladi and Khiladi 420.
    Like his reel-dad in films like Ek Rishtaa and Waqt -- Amitabh Bachchan, Akki too has played a police officer in a large number of films, namely Kayda Kanoon, Mohra, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Paandav, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Tu Chor Main Sipahi, Insaaf, Daava, Taraazu, Angaaray, Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahi, Khakee, Police Force: An Inside Story and Aan: Men at Work.
    His favourite cuisine is Thai and Mom-made Punjabi khana. Also loves to gorge on Indian mithais and the king of all fruits, mango.
    Akshay's quite sentimental about the 'firsts' in his life. He still keeps his first house, car and motorcycle.
    Lifting the 350-pound weighing WWF champ Undertaker (Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi) proved to be a daunting task for the fit hero when he nearly broke his neck and back. He was eventually treated extensively, for the same, in the US.
    Long before stardom happened, Akki made a blink-and-miss appearance as martial arts instructor in Mahesh Bhatt's Aaj starring Kumar Gaurav.
    Yash Chopra's Dil To Pagal Hai, Rajkumar Kohli's Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani and now Farah Khan's much-awaited Om Shanti Om are the only times Akshay has made an exception to take on a guest appearance
    The Mast Mast hero is a big fan of Ayurvedic medicine and treatments
    He has worked with both sibling sister duos of Karisma (Deedar) and Kareena Kapoor (Talaash) and Shilpa (Dhadkan) and Shamita Shetty (Bewaafa).
    Everybody loves him. But Akshay adores Jackie Chan, Danny Denzongpa and Amitabh Bachchan
    Known for his daredevil stunts, the man almost has a face off with a shark in Cape Town, South Africa, while shooting for Aankhen. A scene required him to swim alongside a shark. The shark, however, turned a bit hostile but Akki was rescued in the nick of time
    Did you know the Hera Pheri star was the original choice for films like Phool Aur Kaante and Water? The parts later went to Ajay Devgan and John Abraham, respectively with whom he co-starred subsequently for hits like Suhaag and Garam Masala respectively
    While you may be a fan of his films, his eternal favourite is the Oscar-winning Italian classic, Life is Beautiful.
    Fit and healthy is Akshay's mantra in life. He enjoys jogging, trekking, volleyball and adventure sports
    He's played a double role thrice in his career in the movies Jai Kishan, Aflatoon and Khiladi 420.
    Want to know his most popular screen alias? He's played Vijay eight times and Raj, seven times, out of which five were Raj Malhotra (which was incidentally Shah Rukh Khan's famous screen name in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge).
     Akki is all about re-inventing his looks. Be it sporting a pony tail (Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi) or sporting a goatee beard (Bewafaa) or lending auburn highlights to his hair (Namastey London) or opting for a shorn look with a shabby stubble (Tashan).
     After driving a Fiat and Mitsubishi's Pajero, Akki has settled for the spacious and swanky Toyota Land Cruiser.
    Whilst shooting for Garam Masala, the actor banged into a pointed cabinet which resulted in a sharp cut on his head. But the true blue professional Akshay is, instead of getting medical attention, he continued to work.
     If not an actor, Akki would probably end up as, no surprise here, a martial arts teacher!
    Akki sang and shot a music video of the Punjabi devotional song, Nirgun Raakh Liya. The profit made from this endeavour were donated to the victims of the train bombings of Mumbai on July 11.
    Not comfortable spewing anti-Pakistan dialogues in the name of jingoism, Bollywood style, Akshay nearly walked out of Anil Sharma's Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon. Sharma, however, made necessary changes and AK was on board again. The film bombed anyway
    He may get along with everyone but Akshay's closest pals -- builder Vicky Oberoi (married to Swades' Gayatri Joshi) and Ajay Virmani, a businessman are not from the film industry.
    He loves to holiday in Goa, Bangkok and Canada
    AK hosted a martial arts documentary titled 'Seven Deadly Arts with Akshay Kumar' for National Geographic Channel
    Seeing his disinterest in academics, Akshay's dad admonished him and asked what will he do in the future. Our man prophetically replied that he'd become a 'hero'. Truer words were never spoken
  • Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan are not the only known pranksters. Akshay's 'victims' are director duo Abbas-Mustan and his Bhool Bhulaiya co-star Vidya Balan

Edited by jaanlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail

Saugandh (1991) .... Shiva
Dancer (1991) .... Raju 'Raja'
Deedar (1992) .... Anand K. Malhotra
... aka Seeing the Beloved's Face
Khiladi (1992) .... Raj Malhotra
Mr. Bond (1992) .... Mr. Bond
Sainik (1993) .... Lieutenant Suraj Dutt
Waqt Hamara Hai (1993) .... Vikas Kumar Sabkuchwala
Kayda Kanoon (1993) .... Inspector Dawood 'D.D.' Durani
Dil Ki Baazi (1993) .... Vijay
Ashaant (1993) .... Vijay
... aka Vishnu Vijaya (India: Kannada title: dubbed version)
Hum Hain Bemisaal (1994) .... Vijay Sinha
Zaalim (1994) .... Ravi
Zakhmi Dil (1994) .... Jaidev Anand
Nazar Ke Samne (1994) .... Jai Kumar
Suhaag (1994) .... Raj
Ikke Pe Ikka (1994) .... Rajiv
Amaanat (1994) .... Amar
Main Khiladi Tu Anari (1994) .... Inspector Karan Joglekar
Mohra (1994) .... Amar Saxena
Jai Kishen (1994) .... Jai Verma/Kishen
Yeh Dillagi (1994) .... Vijay Saigal
... aka The Game of Love (India: English title)
Elaan (1994) .... Vishal Chaudhry
Sabse Bada Khiladi (1995) .... Inspector Vijay Kumar/Lallu
Maidan-E-Jung (1995) .... Karan Singh
Paandav (1995) .... Inspector Vijay Kumar
Sapoot (1996) .... Prem
Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996) .... Akshay Malhotra
... aka Players of the Game (International: English title: informal literal title)
Tu Chor Main Sipahi (1996) .... Amar Varma
Aflatoon (1997) .... Rocky/Raja/Parimal Chaturvedi
Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) .... Ajay (Special Appearance)
... aka D.T.P.H. (India: English title: promotional abbreviation)
... aka The Heart Is Crazy (International: English title)
Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi (1997) .... Raja
Tarazu (1997) .... Inspector Ram Yadav
Daava (1997) .... Inspector Arjun
... aka The Challenge (India: English title)
Insaaf: The Final Justice (1997) .... Inspector Vikram Singh
... aka Justice (India: English title) (International: English title)
Lahoo Ke Do Rang (1997) .... Sikandar Davai
Barood (1998) .... Jai Sharma
Angaaray (1998) .... Amar
Keemat: They Are Back (1998) .... Dev
Jaanwar (1999) .... Badshah/Bapu Lohar
Sangharsh (1999) .... Professor Aman Varma
Zulmi (1999) .... Raj
International Khiladi (1999) .... Rahul 'Devraj'
Aarzoo (1999) .... Vijay Khanna
Khiladi 420 (2000) .... Dev Kumar Malhotra
Dhadkan (2000) .... Ram
Hera Pheri (2000) .... Raju
Ek Rishtaa: The Bond of Love (2001) .... Ajay Kapoor
... aka Bond of Love (International: English title)
... aka Ek Rishtaa (India: Hindi title: short title)
Ajnabee (2001) .... Vikram Bajaj ((Vicky)
Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (2002) .... Raj Malhotra
Aankhen (2002) .... Vishwas Prajapati
Awara Paagal Deewana (2002) .... Guru Gulab Khatri
Andaaz (2003) .... Raj Malhotra
Talaash: The Hunt Begins... (2003) .... Arjun
Hatya: The Murder (2004) .... Ravi R. Lal
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) .... Sunny
Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahin (2004) .... Inspector Ajay
Aan: Men at Work (2004) .... DCP Hari Om Patnaik
... aka Aan (India: Hindi title: short title)
Police Force: An Inside Story (2004) .... Vijay Singh
Khakee (2004) .... Sr. Inspector Shekhar Verma
... aka The Uniform (International: English title: informal literal title)
Aitraaz (2004) .... Raj Malhotra
Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) .... Major Rajeev Singh
Dosti: Friends Forever (2005) .... Raj Malhotra
Deewane Huye Paagal (2005) .... Rocky Hiranandani
Garam Masala (2005) .... Mac
Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005) .... Aditya Thakur
Bewafaa (2005) .... Raja
Insan (2005) .... Amjad
Bhagam Bhag (2006) .... Bunty
Jaan-E-Mann (2006) .... Agastya Rao
... aka Beloved (International: English title)
... aka Heartthrob (USA)
... aka Let's Fall in Love... Again (UK: promotional title)
Phir Hera Pheri (2006) .... Raju
... aka Hera Pheri 2 (India: Hindi title)
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006) .... Aditya Malhotra
Mere Jeevan Saathi (2006) .... Vicky
... aka Suneel Darshan's Mere Jeevan Saathi (India: Hindi title: complete title)
Family: Ties of Blood (2006) .... Shekhar Bhatia
Namastey London (2007) .... Arjun Ballu Singh
Welcome (2007)... Rajiv Saxena
Hey Baby (2007)...  Arush
Bhool Bhulaiya (2007)... Dr. Aditya Srivastav
Tashan (2008).... Bachchan Pande
Sing is King (2008) ....Happy Singh
Jumbo (2008)... voice of Jumbo
Chandni Chowk to China (2008)... Sidhu Sharma
8 x10 Tasveer (2008)... Jai Puri - Jeet
Kambakt Ishq (2009)... Viraj Sergill
Blue (2009)... Aarav
De Dana Dan (2009)... Nitin Banhkar
Housefull ( 2009)...Aarush
Khatta Meetha ( 2010)...Sachin
Action Replayy ( 2010)...Kishen
Tees Maar Khan ( 2010)...Tabrez Mirza Khan
Patiala House ( 2010)...Gattu Singh

⭐️ Upcoming movies ⭐️

Thank You
Break-Away
Desi Boyz
Joker
Housefull 2
SIK II

Will keep adding to this list
jaanlover thumbnail

Twinkle Khanna had done quite a few films at the beginning of her career which anyway did not give any boost to her stardom. When she tied knots with Khiladi Akshay Kumar nine years ago, she chose to keep a low profile and dedicated herself to marriage, family and her career as an interior designer.

One of the most beautiful and greatest thing in their relationship is their chemistry.
Here are some beautoful moments of this couple and some beautiful lines about each other from different interviews they gave !!!

"I didn't fall in love with my wife because she could dance around a tree. I fell for her strength as an independent woman. She kicked butt at school and she could do it now if she wanted. She is fearless to the outside world and I think it's a great perception for women", Akshay said.

Akshay has a great respect for Twinkle and feels that she is bold enough to shift from acting to interior decorator and what strange him the most is that she is doing exceptionally well in her new field.

In a recent awards function, you said all your success as a star is because of your wife Twinkle. Do you really mean it?
If I say 'No' now, Tina (Twinkle) will kick me out of the house. Jokes apart, Tina is my strength and inspiration. I am incomplete without her.

"Mujhe koi sharam nahi hai ye maanate hue ki ghar mein meri biwi bhi mujhe poore control mein rakhti hai (I am not ashamed to admit that my wife keeps me under control at home)" said by Akshay.

In an other interview: This week, before flying off to Hong Hong for his Christmas show, Akshay gifted his lovely wife a Flying Spur costing around Rs 3 crore. Akshay also told a friend that he was very proud of what Twinkle has achieved (she's an interior designer and owns the lifestyle and home accessories stores White Windows in Bandra and Lokhandwala) and that she deserved the best Tina was overwhelmed when Akshay handed her the keys to the car."

Akki is really proud to have Twinkle as his life partner. For him Twinkle is one of the best looking star wives in Bollywood as she styles herself in an absolutely stunning manner

jaanlover thumbnail

Ena
Fiza
Jassi
Jessi
Leena
Luvneet
Nathalie
Puneet
Rahila
Reema_Ji
Saba
Shelly
Sundas
Swatiagarwal
Jaanlover
Yosh
Zee
Prabzz
Neelam
Sab93
shahidlicious
rkmnsg
SadieLuvs_Suku
HiphopStahKiran
PrachiluvsKSG
KatForeva
Chandni
Maria-SRK
wat_up

jaanlover thumbnail

Personal Quotes:
  • "As a child, I spent a lot of time in Chandni Chowk. The place, with all its tiny bylanes and incessant activity, has never ceased to fascinate me".

• "Controversies are a package deal in this industry. You just have to understand that and accept it".
  • "Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! "

• "I have dabbled with action, romance, dance, emotion and now comedy. I think I've done well in all. It's important to keep doing something different and reinvent oneself to avoid stagnation. "

• "I have finally become a husband and I am genuinely enjoying every moment of it." 
  • "I have never believed in being part of any one group or camp"
  • "I love a joke, especially when it is on me. I love making people laugh all the time"
  • "It takes two hands to clap! I cannot be solely blamed for what happened in my relationships! If things soured, it happened because of both parties. Not just me!"

• "When baseless rumours circulate, it bothers and angers me. My wife and I laugh over these controversies but at some level they irritate too"

Stars about Akshay:

• "I worked with Akshay in Sangharsh many years ago. That was a very serious film. I loved working with Akshay. It was an important film for both of us''. - Preity Zinta
  • Akshay has got only better. He looks and acts better. He'd be on the sets at 5 in the morning. I'd be like, 'Don't you have a life?' I've never seen him lose his cool. He's wonderful, always happy at work. And he's grown so much as an actor - Preity Zinta
  • "I knew it the first time I saw it, that he would make it big and that he had it in him to be an actor. I am very happy how far he has come." From assistant to actor - Govinda
  •  "I am a fan of Akshay Kumar since childhood. I met him few days back. I have never seen such a handsome man in my life." - Sania Mirza
  • I admire Akshay because he's fought to survive. He's a super actor and I'd love to work with him. I really believe he's hung in there - Karan Johar
  • We have featured in five films together and we climbed the ladder together. We were shooting for Khiladi at Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai and it was chase scene which involved rickshaw driving in from the corner of the road. When the shot was being delayed, Akshay took us to the juice centre close by and director duo Abbas-Mustan kept yelling for the rickshaw to appear in frame and we were playing truant sipping chilled orange juice - Ayesha Jhulka
  • "Not too many actors in his position would want to do a female-oriented subject. But Akshay had absolutely no qualms. I like that. He is very impressive" - Katrina Kaif
  • "Akshay Kumar! I have been a great fan of his right from the beginning and when I got an opportunity to work with him in 'Singh is Kinng' I was delighted. We've already shot few scenes and Akshay too made me feel extremely comfortable. He had no starry tantrums or ego hassles. He is extremely focussed and helped me enhance my comic scenes!" - Neha Dupia
jaanlover thumbnail
~~ Creations ~~

jaanlover thumbnail

Filmfare Awards

Winner

2002: Filmfare Best Villain Award for Ajnabee

2006: Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Garam Masala

Nominated

1995: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Yeh Dillagi
    1998: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Dil To Pagal Hai
    2005: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Khakee
    2005: Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
    2005: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
    2008: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Namastey London
    2009: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Singh Is Kinng
IFFA Awards

Winner

2002 - Winner, IIFA Best Villain Award for Ajnabee
2005 - Winner, IIFA Best Comedian Award for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
2008 - Winner, IIFA Special Award from the host country, Thailand

Nominated

2006 - Nominated, IIFA Best Comedian Award for Garam Masala
2008 - Nominated, IIFA Best Actor Award for Bhool Bhulaiyaa
2009 - Nominated, IIFA Star of the Decade - Male

Zee Cine Awards

2005 - Nominated, Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
2005 - Nominated, Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Male for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
2006 - Nominated, Zee Cine Award for Best Actor - Male for Waqt: The Race Against Time
2008 - Nominated, Zee Cine Award for Best Actor - Male for Namastey London

Star Screen Awards

Winner

2006 - Winner, Best Editor Award for Garam Masala & Deewane Huye Pagal
2006 - Winner, Star Screen Award Best Comedian for Garam Masala (He requested that his name be removed from the nominee list, which was done.)
2008 - Winner Best Popular Actor Award for Singh Is Kinng (He refused to accept this award because he felt another actor, Aamir Khan was more deserving).

Nominated

2005 - Nominated, Star Screen Award Best Supporting Actor for Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
2005 - Nominated, Star Screen Award Jodi No. 1
2008 - Nominated, Star Screen Award Best Actor for Singh Is Kinng

Stardust Awards

Winner

2002 - Winner, Best Performance in a Negative Role for Ajnabee
2006 - Winner, Actor of The Year Award for Garam Masala
2008 - Winner, Stardust Star of the Year Award - Male for Heyy Babyy and Namastey London
2009 - Winner, Stardust Readers Choice Best Film Award for Singh Is Kinng shared with Vipul Amrutlal Shah

Nominated  

2006 - Nominated, Stardust Star of the Year Award - Male for Waqt: The Race Against Time
2009 - Nominated, Stardust Star of the Year Award - Male for Singh Is Kinng

Global Indian Film Awards

2005 - Winner, GIFA Best Supporting Actor - Mujhse Shaadi Karogi

Bollywood Movie Awards 

2001 - Winner Bollywood Movie Award - Best Supporting Actor, Hera Pheri
2003 - Winner Bollywood Movie Award - Best Supporting Actor, Awara Paagal Deewana

Apsara Academy Awards Asian Film Awards

2005 - Nominated, Best Actor in A Supporting Role for Khakee
2006 - Nominated, Best Actor for Waqt: The Race Against Time  

Asian Film Awards

2009 - Nominated, Best Actor for Singh Is Kinng

Other Awards

2002 - Best actor in a Villainous role for Ajnabee by the Sansui Viewers' Choice Movie Awards
2003 - Celebrity Style Male at the Bollywood Fashion Awards
2006 - Bollywood People's Choice Awards: Best Comic Performance Garam Masala.
2006 - Best Action Actor at AXN Action Awards
2007 - AIFA Awards - Best Comedian for Jaan-E-Mann
2008 - "NDTV Imagine Best Entertainer of the Year 2007" by the Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards (FTPGI)
2009 - Sabsey Favourite Best Actor Award by Sabsey Favourite Kaun ( Awards are giving by surveying the people)
jaanlover thumbnail
Welcome contest !!!

Hello my dear friends !!!

I was thinking to give you all first a very warm welcome to the new Akshay Kumar Fanclub.
Wish you all a wonderful and beautiful time.

To make this fanclub more active I have decided to do different things each week or each two weeks...so you all will never bored here 😉 😆 😆

I have already a lot of ideas about contest - games so were are we waiting for...let's start with the first contest !!! ( hope u will like this idea...)

For the first week I have deciced to create a welcome contest. I know that we are all a huge fan of our Khiladi Akshay Kumar...so we all want to meet him once in life.
Just imagine that the day has come and you can meet him and spend the whole day with your favourite actor. How will your day with Akshay be....?
Just think about something unique and different...and send me ( a pm)  abour your ideas and after I get all the result I will choose the most interesting, unique idea.

And there will be a surprise for the winner !!!

( This game I also posted on the previous FC but I didn't work very well..It such a nice game. I have  played this on other forums and it was such a succes and it was really fun. So I really hope it will wotk this time !!!)

I have to receive your idea before 31th January !!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Guys...
we made it! =P
Wait I was allowed to cmment right???
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG......Awwwwwwwwwwww....

Hey Reena...thank u soooooooo much dr for new thread..its rly very pretty...
luvd it...
do edit rest posts soon....

Congratulation guys for new FC...keep rocking guys..

n finish this one soon too....

Reena i just luvd all banners of FC...specially first one n dat tina n akki one....rly very beautiful work....

Awesome job...

thank u once again...

luv ya <3

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago