Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
btw guys what was Swapnil's age when he did SK Meghan was 17 and look elder then what Swapnil was in SK

...PARiNA... thumbnail
This was  Written by Lola610 

Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna, which aired from July 21, 2008 - 2009, is a recent mythological series that, unlike most of the other options on television nowadays, is perfect for the whole family. It is an imaginative, heartwarming take on Lord Krishna's childhood. A remake of the Late Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna used as its sources the Shrimad Bhagavat Puran, Harivamsa, and Vishnu Puran as its sources. The soul of the show lied in the prodigious performance of child actress Dhriti Bhatia, who portrayed both the "masti" and the divine compassion of young Shri Krishna with astonishing precision and captivating charm. The teenage Krishna played by Meghan Jadhav was equally charming; his depth and sincerity brought Shri Krishna's most famous "prem leelas" with Radha Rani to life beautifully. Add Aditi Sajwan and Zeb Khan to the mix as Yashoda Maiya and Nand Baba respectively, and you have the perfect loving family with whom you can laugh, cry, and learn so much along the way.

i'll add on the first page 😊

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends,

Aishi diiii made me a gorgeous cg on the scene where Ramji dries the tears of Kaikeyi Ma after exile and tells her that there is nothing to forgive between them, and that he loves her as much as before.😍 Luv this scene so much !!! Thanx a lot diii!πŸ€—

...Mina... thumbnail
Niceeee cgs Parina diiii !!!πŸ˜ƒ 

I never watched SK or JSK diiii, so don't know exactly who Swapnil is...did he also act in Ramayan?😳 I remember someone mentioning that he played Luv or Kush.

I am just a huuuuge Ram bhakt, I never gave poor Krishna a chance by watching serials based on him.😳😭 I'm going to have to watch one soon.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Niceeee cgs Parina diiii !!!πŸ˜ƒ 

I never watched SK or JSK diiii, so don't know exactly who Swapnil is...did he also act in Ramayan?😳 I remember someone mentioning that he played Luv or Kush.

I am just a huuuuge Ram bhakt, I never gave poor Krishna a chance by watching serials based on him.😳😭 I'm going to have to watch one soon.

thanks  n ya watch it when ever get time ?? both are too good
btw r u in India ? if yes then SK watch on star utsav at 7 pm or 12noon πŸ˜ƒ
(not sure about 12noon timingsπŸ˜›)
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
ok ..here's the one when Krishan ws leaving Gokul
text is not clear after i gave effects its JAiyo naa lalla (song of JSK)

...Mina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

thanks  n ya watch it when ever get time ?? both are too good
btw r u in India ? if yes then SK watch on star utsav at 7 pm or 12noon πŸ˜ƒ
(not sure about 12noon timingsπŸ˜›)

No diii, I live in the US, so I have to depend on the dish channels here to watch Indian shows.EmbarrassedπŸ˜† But i'll try to watch online sometime.Embarrassed

And cuteeee cg, effects are very nicee!!
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Cgs and avis I made !!πŸ˜ƒ

...PARiNA... thumbnail
tooo good Mina Love all of them ❀️
...Mina... thumbnail

Thanx diiii.😳

Here is one more cg i made of Ramji and Vasishta ji.