So far I am loving Kitani Mohabbat Hai season two

what we fail to remember that KMH2  has a lot to live up too

it's really hard to make another season when the first was beyond amazing

and so far it's been doing great

they have come up with a fresh story-line

Like the previous one it is also revolved around family expectations

with the first one it was about rich vs poor

in this on it's about police vs don

the second season is very different as it happens to be far more intense with the continous number of twists.

Here are a few things I love about the second season:

One thing I really like is that Arohi like any other typical lead does not wear Indian attire all the time...it gives a more modern and youth-based look

the leads do not always bump onto eachother, have falling and catching sessions and the typical dupatta flying scenes

This season is also extremely funny. Chiku, Shefali, Arohi, Arohi's chahci, Arohi Daadi, and Arjun's two friends are the people who provide the most humour and they are doing a great job. The first season was also funny at times but the main comedy source was Salil (I miss Salil L)

the story is moving fast...not this can either be good or bad. It's been a few weeks and major events have already happened. Arjun nearly kills Arohi, Gauri loving Arjun, Arjun and Arohi meet at 12,  Find out that Arjun is adopted, Gauri getting married to chahcu, Singania in Jail, Arohi kidnapped, Arohi nearly killing Arjun, chachu out to kill Arjun and now both leads have started to fall in love. In a way I think it's good cos it will give more time for the love story to grow through the misunderstandings and family disputes.

Overall KMH has left high standards for the second season to reach and so far it's been doing good.It has the magic that was there in the first season.

What do you think? Is the second season reaching your expectations

Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singsongsay thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All I have to say is:

I loved Kitani Mohabbat Hai season 1
BUT i love Season two more...

Why:
I have seen office boss-secretary romance loadz of times on tv
but for the first time seeing kidnapper and victim love story
😆

i will always cherish first season BUT for the second season the creatives have really went the whole way.
Edited by singsongsay - 13 years ago
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so far so very very very good
I agree with many of the things you wrote
and ecspecially the fact that this season is much more funnier

however I do think that the speed of the story is at the same pace as the first season. In the first season we see that Arjun gets jealous of Salil and Arohi after a few weeks as well. The difference is that season one spent more time on the hating phase but less hatred against eachother whilst the second season saw less hating time phase BUT much more hatred towards eachother...if that made sense
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with everything u wrote!!

i am loving KMH2 even more than KMH1, KMH1 was just outstanding, but i feel KMH2 is much much better maybe because i enjoy more of the youth feel show rather than what KMH1 was, full of drama.

KMH2 has risen above MY standards i would say...idk abt others but i am more than satisfied with what has been shown.
I am loving the way the CVz have portrayed Arohi's character, so different compared to all the leads we see.
we don't see the usual romantic scenes either.

It has got a very casual feel to it right now
the love story has begun but it is still a mere attraction and care right now
the jealousy will start soon like it had during Season 1 from Arjun's side. he was so happy to know that Arohi wasn't getting married to Salil and that was the time he had smiled wholeheartedly 😳 man i can still remember that smile, it had killed me 😳😳

ok moving to season 2 😆
it is difficult to come up with a season 2 and make it just as better as the previous or even better than that

(we both have seen how DMG did with that 🤢 tho KMH and DMG are different on how the seasons began)

office-secretary romance 😳
gangster - victim's romance 😳😳

there's my rating for it 😃

Arohi's bubbly character makes KMH2 100 times better than KMH1 where her character was always just obeying the rules, and doing everything for her baba and her sisters, and then thought about herself.
Arjun's introvert character hasn't hit with me as much yet but it is growing on me more and more, his attitude is the best and i love his caring nature.

Arjun's mature nature vs. Arohi's immature nature, compliments well. Arohi's bubbly nature vs. Arjun's quiet nature, compliments really well. Arohi's attitude towards life vs. Arjun's attitude towards life, is exceptionally different. Arohi's care for her family vs. Arjun's care about his family, will surely bring about an amazing love story, let's see how far these two can go for each other and their family 😳

Great topic by the way 👏

wida thumbnail
so far SO FANTASTICCCCCCCCCC
really it has a sgreat startt
my fav show at the moment :D
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectdreams

Here are a few things I love about the second season:

One thing I really like is that Arohi like any other typical lead does not wear Indian attire all the time...it gives a more modern and youth-based look

the leads do not always bump onto eachother, have falling and catching sessions and the typical dupatta flying scenes

This season is also extremely funny. Chiku, Shefali, Arohi, Arohi's chahci, Arohi Daadi, and Arjun's two friends are the people who provide the most humour and they are doing a great job. The first season was also funny at times but the main comedy source was Salil (I miss Salil L)

the story is moving fast...not this can either be good or bad. It's been a few weeks and major events have already happened. Arjun nearly kills Arohi, Gauri loving Arjun, Arjun and Arohi meet at 12,  Find out that Arjun is adopted, Gauri getting married to chahcu, Singania in Jail, Arohi kidnapped, Arohi nearly killing Arjun, chachu out to kill Arjun and now both leads have started to fall in love. In a way I think it's good cos it will give more time for the love story to grow through the misunderstandings and family disputes.

Overall KMH has left high standards for the second season to reach and so far it's been doing good.It has the magic that was there in the first season.

What do you think? Is the second season reaching your expectations

Agree with all your points.  I am liking it so far and m sure it will get more interesting ahead.   I liked the fact that they chose to shoot outdoors during the kidnapping track,  I think each episode has added some element to the story till now.  except for some bloopers here and there I am loving it.  both karan and kritika are doing amazing in the show , Yes so far so good.  😛
character thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovvve your post totally agree !!!
I Loveee it!!! the season is new and lively and perfect like the first!
 I think the problem this show is facing is that people are saying how its worse than season 1 and well the two are completely different ; they shouldnt and cant be compared in that sense! and plus if the story or characters were the same then wouldnt it get broing to watch the same thing? this season is new with a new story to keep up with the generation and I know itl rock till the end (which better not be too soon lol ) :) <3
Edited by character - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
both seasons are unique in their own way...but as far as this season is concerned...i'm absolutely loving it...it's packed with everything from emotions to humour...and not to mention the sizzling chemistry
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh yeah i love this season! i think its the best show on tv right now (hindi)
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with many things you said.

KMH1 was so awesome it has raised the bar beyond the normal levels for KMH2. Creatives are trying to experiment with a different storyline here, so it is sometimes getting messy. But, I really want creatives to come up with a more magical track because without any comparison to anything some scenes are hitting silliness levels.

Totally agree on Arohi's dress thing. Finally, a TV show is showing what actually Indian girls wear these days rather than stereotyping to only salwar kameez. I even like the way the idea of love is handled 9except for the cindrella thingy that irritates me). It has a bit modern touch.

Oh! I miss Salil too. He was total fun package of KMH1 and his wedding was icing on the cake. none of KMH2 characters can make up for what Salil can do you jaws and stomach. I can't sop laughing hard at Salil's scenes.

I kind of disagree that the story is moving fast. yeah, Arjun Arohi have less fight scenes and seem attracted to each other sooner, but till now there were barely few things that can marked as the milestones in their story. So, in terms of any milestone, there story has a lot to progress.

I am with on watch KMH2 mission. We loved KMH1 so much and fans really fought hard to get their couple back on screen. I just can't lose my hopes so easily on KMH2. I want Arjun Arohi to win our hearts again and am hoping the moment will come soon