Romeo and Juliet...ROFLLLL hilarious indeed

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode of PKYEK had me laughing like never before!! It was simply too damn hilarious!!! My Mishoo was just FAB FAB FAB!!! Her expressions, her dialogues!! Waah bhai waah!! I was unable to stop laughing! 🤣

"I'll be right back baby!" 🤣 🤣

*Brings Tanushree*

How she gives the mop to T the BAI and makes her clean the floor! 🤣 🤣

And how panchi comes in between as the MAA and Mishoo touches her feet. 🤣 🤣 And then Kabir comes and Kabir-Misha fight over Pia the JULIE!! 🤣 🤣

"Kaisi maa hain, apne bete ko bhool gaye!" 🤣 🤣

OMG OMG OMG OMG 🤣 🤣

Sorry man today no sensible post from my side. I have lost my sanity after watching the hilarious play! 🤣 🤣

Do comment and ROFL,
Nidheya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL. totally agree.
todays epi belonged to Mish. she was just fab and her dialogues and funny antics were just Roflable!
and here i go 
🤣🤣🤣

Pia was also lot of fun too and Ram entering and Mishkoo! 🤣

lets have a ROFL party in honour of todays epi! 😆

Nice post hon. :)
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

LOL. totally agree.

todays epi belonged to Mish. she was just fab and her dialogues and funny antics were just Roflable!
and here i go 
🤣🤣🤣

Pia was also lot of fun too and Ram entering and Mishkoo! 🤣

I knowww!!! Romeo(s) and Juliet totally rockeddd!! Much much better than the Shakespeare one!! 🤣

Edited by TheLioness - 13 years ago
Am toh off to watch it again!! Someone make siggies and avis! :)
I will try to make some sigs myself too. :D
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HA HA...the epi was mindblowing....I lost my sanity too watching it....it was so well enacted by all of them...esp Misha...its her forte n she lived up to it.....totally rocking epi....wish to see some more of these 😳
Originally posted by: ashi_mania

HA HA...the epi was mindblowing....I lost my sanity too watching it....it was so well enacted by all of them...esp Misha...its her forte n she lived up to it.....totally rocking epi....wish to see some more of these 😳

Yeah it's like totally Mishoo...I loved her the most...as usual! 😳
I wish they show more of such scenes...haila then am not going to have any complaints! 😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

yup it was so funny....misha-T-panchi-kabir rocked.....

and it was so so funny....thank god abhay never come or else we would have miss the hilarious fun......i am proud of abhay to save maya....a true friend indeed...he knows that more than a stupid play his friend needs him the most......i am proud of abhay raichand...hats off to him.....

it was so funny when misha says"sorry darling bus late thi"...and piya's expression was worth watching.....i laughed so hard

with suks straight  hair as juliet...she reminded me of Dr Riddhima
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i liked the kabir's line to panchi.........tumhi ne to sms kiya tha..................
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think today's highlight was the play! And the highlight of the play was Mishoooo!! Although everyone did an amazing job. Their overacting was so natural. After seeing today's episode, I just HOPE they don't ruin Danish's character!
P.S. Is it my imagination or was Sukku looking extra gorgeous as well as extra cute today??
Man, I really didn't miss Abhay at all today! *running away from rotten eggs and tomatoes*
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

ROFL Partyyyyyy !!!🤣 
I thought we would get to see Abhiya romance in this play.... dint wanna see any1 othr than Abhay in Romeo's role but Mishaa realllyyyyy rolf rolfin rock rockin as Romeo 👏..... 🤣