Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Additi_sjfan

@ Nads: I just sooo wanna hug u now... u stole the exact words out of my mouth... it's so true...

yeah, i've been thr too... n yes... of cos my frens tease me abt being a fan of additi... n yes.. i do find myself qnsing y i like ag.. it's kinda weird... cos i wasnt exactly a fan of any actor/actress in particular.. n i dont like serials... but for ag, i ended up on IF.. n making vms..watching desh, n meeting all u wonderful ppl...etc...

guess, everyone knows i'm a fan of AG from znd.. n i dont watch hindi serials at all b4 that... only watch reality shows.. tons of them.. n was getting irritated with some... but then in znd... thr was ag, who was just funny, and honest... loved how she was open to admit that she's not a dancer n wants to try something new.... cos honestly, i got really tired of watchin celebs go on abt how hard they worked for the show.. or how much it means to them.. etc.. no one exactly is honest enough to admit, that they may not be gd but r still willing to try...

n after that, yea tons of things... mostly her honesty n attitude like u said... n more of the fact, that she's not afraid to say that... "i'm not perfect, i have my flaws, but this is me"... πŸ˜ƒ

@praise: Group hug.... i love that icon of urs... use it more... we need more hugs incase pihu returns... tons of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@urooj: amazing collection yaar.... it's awesum...

p.s. i luv that pic too.. n i think it's a fav of many... while making the fc...mostly of the siggy-makers gave me siggies of ag with that me... πŸ˜†

@bold::i love this line of urs...i remember this situation when additi said she though she's be out of ZND as soon as it started but was surprised she stayed longer than she had expected..that's when i realized how much more i adore her..i was like whoaa "koi elimination ke baad aise react karta hai kya?"

and @ time of her elimination ,i remembering her wishing her friends good luck and a thumps up to opposition team,also when mukti had snatched the mike from her to request the judges for another chance,and additi instantly stopped her from doing so..i mean she was yet so grateful to the judges and her competitors to bear her uptil this level of the game..ahhhhhh i can keep on going..i just love her..😳

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u sooooooooooo much shaa πŸ€— now im extremely thrilled to bits!!!!!!!!!!! yes kauser im glad i opened up to such great friends!!!! u know im soooooooo glad i checked AG's FC some time back while i ws bored on IF....

i guess i ws meant to meet such lovely ppl who share da same interests and same respect to others and most of all adore such an amazing real life star like ADDITI GUPTA πŸ˜
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waqas...

love this...😳

Waqas... ur back... hows exams?
n oooh AG siggies.. n pihu ones... ur siggy just made me laugh... pihu n her expressions... classic pihu.... awesome siggy yaar..

btw is this a new texture? haven seen u use this kinda in ur prvs siggies... love it..⭐️

@kauser: yeah, the elimination.. i cried when she got eliminated...was so pissed at the judges... but, elimination helped... it made wanna come online n find other vids of ag.. n ended up on some ph VMs... n then to desh.. n then here.. πŸ˜†

@nads: n we're glad u stopped by here too... cos it's awesome to have a uber coo big sis like u... πŸ€—
Edited by Additi_sjfan - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waqas...

Set on Additi Gupta

Finally Free From ExamsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ !!! So made one set on Additi Mera Pehla Pyaar πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

Hope you all like it !!!
-Feel Free to use...

-Waqas
😊

aye haye main marjawannnnn..loved it waqas...the siggy is outta this world..she looks so stunning..😳
mazkachazka thumbnail

@kauser: yeah, the elimination.. i cried when she got eliminated...was so pissed at the judges... but, elimination helped... it made wanna come online n find other vids of ag.. n ended up on some ph VMs... n then to desh.. n then here.. πŸ˜†

i know sha,i remember i too cried that day..i too hated the judges from there on..i had instantly quit ZND after that..and yeah wat a journey u covered dear..i know its like never ending and no turning back from there on rite??
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@kauser: never-endin... thats the word, n ag just makes it harder... never fails to amaze me with her quirkyness n all.. n of cos her acting...πŸ˜ƒ

Praise... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah, i've been thr too... n yes... of cos my frens tease me abt being a fan of additi... n yes.. i do find myself qnsing y i like ag.. it's kinda weird... cos i wasnt exactly a fan of any actor/actress in particular.. n i dont like serials... but for ag, i ended up on IF.. n making vms..watching desh, n meeting all u wonderful ppl...etc...

oye hoye !
kia baat hai... aaj tu we are getting Y-I-AM-FAN stories... okay here em glad to say sj we shared something common πŸ˜†...
@bold: exactly same situation here... ditto....

about her.. u guys have said it all....wud just like to quote one of her status from FB.... she always does something n leave a mark n go beyond otherz... n make me adore her even more......  

its her first n last scene in kdm:
my first scene was in chandigarh wid verendra saxena where i am serving him lassi in d kheth.. where i was clueless abt wat is happening... why d camera angles r changing n y em i saying d same lines again n again... why is everyone starring at me......haha.... i was super nervous.. a...fter that performance i thought i ll b kicked out.... n my last scene was wid d family.. we all were super sad...after my last shot i was literally choked... touched the camera n said thankyou n sorry to all d light men.. spot dada's... n walked off... ahhh i still remember how difficult it was.   

Self explanatory na...  every word of herz explains her amazing self... ...
loved her sense of humour, but sweetie is very senti too... Bless her 😊 

====================

waqas n siggie ... pleasant surprise...
sj exams n siggies are directly proportional .... waqas cleared it on his shop πŸ˜†
so if exams are on.. means there are chances to get wonderful work.. side by sideπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n if exams are over.. phir tu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

awesum waqas.... !
Edited by Praise... - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
^^prais::yeh tumne kya kiya??i remember i felt sooo bad after reading it..as if all those memories came rushing and refreshed the pain we were going thru to depart from our fav. show..and additi na,what shud i say she explained her entire journey in this reply ..her respect reached upto umpteen level in my heart..thanx for posting her aniwes..snif snif i want my fav. show back.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
im missing Aditi alot especially since yesterdays Sangini episode
her character was just ruined yesterday
she didnt deserve that..i really want her somewhere else...
i know we all want a kis Desh Sequel
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
additi rocks 
made sum siggies check it out πŸ˜Š
Edited by snehasharma - 13 years ago