|HarshIya and HarshIya's beautiful friendship|pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita_David

aisha u have described harshiya very well...luv them very much..their onscreen chemistry and offscreen friendship is also so sweet....they both r awesome actors also.....

thanku
yeah agree with you too..
their onscreen chemistry and offscreen friendship are very adorable, sizzling

senorita
Originally posted by bobby87

hi aisha u described the topic very nicely. liked it. harshiya both shares gud frndship. every interview of them indicates there friendship. the birthday of APK  THE WAY harshu hugged her is simple cute and nice. d way anupriya give d expressions for meetyi churi its killing and natural expressions i will never forgot that scene. its nice

thanku
yeah that was really very cute moment.. me too never ever forget those expression and sweet lines..

senorita

Originally posted by bobby87

u made very nice topic liked ur topic  aisha.  whenever used to see harshiya interviews i used to think is dis taanu interviews or harshiya's

thanku
same here, they make us confused.๐Ÿ˜†
but dosnt matter its HarshIya or TaAnu. i think both are kinda same.

senorita
Originally posted by Hrithik09

beautiful words for magical harshiya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i love this post๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by sadffi

nice topic

Originally posted by laali-G

beautiful beautiful๐Ÿค—

thanks alot

senorita

Qeeeet topic Aishu :)  ....... Harshad and Anupriya seem genuinely comftable with wach other ...... And to create beliveable chemistry you need to have that comfort level ofscreen too.

As well as HC and AK another couple also top on my Beautiful  'friendhip' list'  ; ) it's kind of obvious from my siggy who i mean :P 

HC And AK Are a treat to watch both on- screen and Ofscreen ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cute topic!!!
Very nicely put up...
HarshIya share such a great off-screen rapport!!! It truly shows up thru their evry single interview! They both have so much fun while giving interviews...They never seem to juz give away some bites to media...They interact with each other while giving interviews! That's a very rare scene these days, since most actors are reluctant to even give any bites to media...I have personally always Loved them and their evry interview...Lol I go on making their sbs/sbb avis...They are simply adorable! And this offscreen chemistry is reflected their onscreen performance!
awww u said it all yaar...nd i agree wid every single thing..i never expected to like harshiya so much..i always thot before the show started that anupriy wasnt gud...but seriously as taanu they won my heart in the first epi..nd ever since their first interview together after the leap..i was sooo happy coz theyr so friendly wid each other nd its soo fun to wathc them together...nd now everytime i see their interviews i have a biggggg smile on my face...they seem so gud together as friends(no assumptions=D)..i just luv harshiya!!..nd the bday seg was awesome..luved the lil hug that harshu gave to anupriya
Originally posted by chandnixxx

Qeeeet topic Aishu :)  ....... Harshad and Anupriya seem genuinely comftable with wach other ...... And to create beliveable chemistry you need to have that comfort level ofscreen too.

As well as HC and AK another couple also top on my Beautiful  'friendhip' list'  ; ) it's kind of obvious from my siggy who i mean :P 

HC And AK Are a treat to watch both on- screen and Ofscreen ๐Ÿ˜Š

hmm agree agree
yup i know u talking abt KJ, i too liked them..
hmm thanks to Ekta for giving us HarshIya and HarshIya as TaAnu๐Ÿ˜Š

senorita
Originally posted by manasi_31

Cute topic!!!
Very nicely put up...
HarshIya share such a great off-screen rapport!!! It truly shows up thru their evry single interview! They both have so much fun while giving interviews...They never seem to juz give away some bites to media...They interact with each other while giving interviews! That's a very rare scene these days, since most actors are reluctant to even give any bites to media...I have personally always Loved them and their evry interview...Lol I go on making their sbs/sbb avis...They are simply adorable! And this offscreen chemistry is reflected their onscreen performance!

well said. liked wht u said..๐Ÿ˜›
hmm agree with you, nothing more to say u said all๐Ÿ˜Š
bold aww loved these words alot

senorita
Originally posted by CAqueen

awww u said it all yaar...nd i agree wid every single thing..i never expected to like harshiya so much..i always thot before the show started that anupriy wasnt gud...but seriously as taanu they won my heart in the first epi..nd ever since their first interview together after the leap..i was sooo happy coz theyr so friendly wid each other nd its soo fun to wathc them together...nd now everytime i see their interviews i have a biggggg smile on my face...they seem so gud together as friends(no assumptions=D)..i just luv harshiya!!..nd the bday seg was awesome..luved the lil hug that harshu gave to anupriya

thanks
hihi so are you one of them, i always loved to see haters/bashers come lovers (here im not talkinh abt you, im just saying as normal, so please dont get me rong).. i really respect ur feeling/thinking abt Anupriya.  but im glad now u like her. whose care now first u find her not good..
yeah even in all interviews they are more and more comftable with each other , like they are waiting for spending few mints together, doesnt matter interview ho yah pack up-๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..
yeah cutest hug, i wish Anupriya tease na karti, to hug ka zaiyda maza ata..

senorita
Originally posted by aisha_1992

thanks
hihi so are you one of them, i always loved to see haters/bashers come lovers (here im not talkinh abt you, im just saying as normal, so please dont get me rong).. i really respect ur feeling/thinking abt Anupriya.  but im glad now u like her. whose care now first u find her not good..
yeah even in all interviews they are more and more comftable with each other , like they are waiting for spending few mints together, doesnt matter interview ho yah pack up-๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..
yeah cutest hug, i wish Anupriya tease na karti, to hug ka zaiyda maza ata..

senorita

hehehe yea..i mean at first i thot that they couldve picked sumone better..but even then i never bashed her or hated her..coz acc to me isnt it pointless to hate sumone u dont even kno in real life??..hahhaha..loving sumone is different..ever since the first epi i accepted APK as teh best taani....nd yea Anu bahut tease karti hai harshu ko..hahha..anyways its nice seeing them offscreen.