Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

If anybody didn't say any bad about him, doesn't put him in right place, he did misbehaive with the reporter in SBS, I don't know about other shows, but this is wrong from his side, SBS didn't misbehaive with him..........

why r u ignoring my question? what exactly did he do? if he did do or say anything then there must be a valid reason behind it.............nobody would do something unless provoked............
krutharth thumbnail
for sbs they should follow their own statement which i edited a bit.for SBS-Saas Bahu aur Saazish wake up dear... Jo parde pe aap dikhte ho woh parde ke peeche waisa nahi hota...stop spreading lies just because you have something against actor.only you have to accept defeat because when you show these stars then you can get some trps and only then you can be on air so be wise and do the right thing.be truthful to yourself and to your viewers,if somebody is still watching your biased show.don't try to tell viewers who they should love and who they should hate.we have our own thinking,we will decide who is right and who is wrong.so,please don't tell viewers what to do and what not to do.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SBS doesn't need TRPs, this show already made it's position much before Pratigya even started, why to support someone blindly, u say it urself, u don't know the whole truth to me, do u know the whole truth to blame SBS?.........

just bz d show is popular amg veiwers it doesn't mean that they get d right 2 interfier in celebs personal life,without his permission.wen i said that i'm supporting him bildly.if v don't have proof of arhaan's mistake than v also don't have d profff that watever sbs is saying is fully correct...............mostly d story is twisted in such cases..............correction.....i didn't blame sbs but on d way working media apply these days...........
Pragati.T thumbnail

@pragati.tankha: Why can't u understand that SBS get a lots of requests to bring to the people the truth, it's their fault that they r telling u what Arhaan did off-screen? Can't u understand that people can never be perfect? He did a mistake and he needs to apologize, being him an actor doesn't give him the right to abuse the reporter, just coz he has fans to support, he might did knew that he would get blindly support...........

media had such kind of image earlier.............wen they only do journalism.....but now wat journalists r concerned about is only how 2 increse their trp's..............u r saying he did a mistake,but do u know wat exactly sbs asked arhaan............i don't understand if a fan of some celeb is supporting him....y ppl think that it's all bz they like his characte ror looks..........v all r that much smart 2 not 2 droll over look.or some fictius character.................the thruth,v all know how media twists story in their favour just bz they know that viewers have a good image 4 media n journalits...............if v shd not suport arhaan without profs than v shd also not suport media without knowing wats d exact story is............
Pragati.T thumbnail
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can some one tell me dat wht did Arhaan do 2 dese SBS ppl??
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfattin

Can some one tell me dat wht did Arhaan do 2 dese SBS ppl??

d same ques v all r askin 4m yesterday................😆😆😆 nio other show had ny problem with arhaan n not even arhaan had ny problem in giving bites 2 other shows...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

krutharth thumbnail

@pragati.tankha: Why can't u understand that SBS get a lots of requests to bring to the people the truth, it's their fault that they r telling u what Arhaan did off-screen? Can't u understand that people can never be perfect? He did a mistake and he needs to apologize, being him an actor doesn't give him the right to abuse the reporter, just coz he has fans to support, he might did knew that he would get blindly support...........

if you look at sbs's aarushi's engagement episode.you will realize sbs was there to interview but ab didn't give them interview,so,its not that ab is feeling left out when sbs wnet to pratigya's set to interviews.ab give interviews to other tv news program,i don't think ab is that kind of person.and ab is already so popular.its sbs who is feeling left out because ab is not giving interview to sbs but he gives interview to other tv news program.
Edited by krutharth - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

why wat happend?>?😕

Nothing happened. I am just asking .