Comic Relief: Sherni vs the Drama Queens

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
happy Friday girls!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...who went or is going to go Black Friday shopping? πŸ˜‰ i for one would love to go but have work...maybe after...i need some dressed for all my holiday parties πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...don tell my mother...she'll kill me ...lets get to todays CR before i head off to work...

Sherni vs the Drama Queens
OMG!! i was nearly jumping off my bed today! poocho kyun...poocho poocho! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...NAKU...freaking Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil! 😲😲😲...OMG OMG OMG...our sherni is no less than our sher...i'd actually say she's more...our sher...as hot and awesome as he is...dimag ka thoda dheela hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but our sherni...wow...she's got the whole package!! courage, will power, love and brains!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i loved how she faced Kaala....it was a huge slap in Kaala's face....bohot kehti hai naa...Kaala ko koi samajta nahin...aare...tu kisse samati hai!? tujhe laga ke tu humari Naku jaanti hai! puh-lease!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...she's gonna kick your butt so hard that you wont know what hit you...and you wont see it coming...i cant wait for the smirk on Kaala's face to come off!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...its gonna be awesome....the way she called Kaala "tu"...fabulous!! πŸ‘...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....of course Kaala still thinks she can win...clearly delusional...we shall let the crazy witch keep her delusions for now.....πŸ˜›

but ok...ek baath hai...umm...whats with the ash filled milkshake? ...can you say eww! i mean...ya...milk does a body good...but...ash? eeks! i know it was for dramatic effect but come one...who does that? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i think they ran out of Horlicks or Ovaltine...i know milk is nasty by itself but...come one...ash...chi chi chi...vaise hi i hate drinking milk...aab toh...ha...never gonna touch it!

ps: loved the Bhabi-Devar scene between Naku and Baji...awesome! just awesome! 😳😳 and and and...kya re gadha re...din ba din tu aur bhi bada gadha bante jaa raha hai 🀒

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey jaz πŸ€—hw r u ?great post as usual

i luved kalas expression wen naku sed kalawati and kala had an expression like achaπŸ˜†

wen baaji was consoling naku i was like haath uthadey baaji pithiye ga i even sed dat maybe dutta baaji kala and naku may have a catfight wid eachother🀣

da drink naku drank🀒dnt remind me dat makes me sick wat was she thinkingπŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hey Jaz...πŸ˜†...
hav fun shopping...πŸ˜‰...promise not 2 tell ur mum...if...u upd8 ur FF...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

Naku totally killed it 2day...πŸ‘...if only she was more of this sherni b4...πŸ˜†...
but Kala so dint see that whole ash drinking thing cumin...n she was lyk as surprised as we wer....πŸ˜†πŸ€£...Kala's goin down n she dnt even see it...πŸ˜†...her fish dialogues had me on the floor...sounded lyk sumink Fish freak Anna wud say...πŸ˜†...

thats was another level of gross ryt...😲...even if it was a pic of Dutta...
she cud of jus given Kala a mouth full...but the ash drink added a effect 2 her words if nothing else...πŸ€’πŸ˜†...

Baji was awesum...n my heart was totally bleedin 4 him...
But Dutta's dialogues as dumb as they was...wer heratbreakingly sad......

p.s...
Jaz did u catch the bit where Dutta said...
zindagi me "nasha" zaroori hain...
i was lyk hey Jaz cud use the line in her FF...πŸ˜›πŸ€£...

tnx 4 the giggles...
mwah...

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jaz.......when Naku was drinking...i was like pagal ho gayi kya.....kuchh aur nahi mila pine ke liye......n Kala's expressions......dnt ask about them.......loved the JiSha scene too......it was really funny......when Dutta said Baajiraoji ki vahini ji.......he's so jealous.......can't see Naku with another man.......gadha gadha hi rahega......insaan banne ka koi chance nahi dikhta.......
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I can say is Nakku is in for a loosemotion tommorow πŸ˜†!

Even I loved the devar-bhabhi scene....but I hope Dutta's imagination is not running wild and I hope he is not in for doubting Nakku and Baaji considering Nakku told her truth to Baaji way before Dutta found out .
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow jaz tanx alot 4 ur daily CR awesome it is sweet of u to give us CR before u go to work loved it as usuall v.hillarious i love this line what kala didn't know about naku she's gonna kick your butt so hard that you wont know what hit you...and you wont see it coming...i cant wait for the smirk on Kaala's face to come off!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› me too me too jaz i can't wait 2 c the downfall of this woman she is so feeling high s/one needs to get her down! ps: jaz dear enjoy ur friday don't work hard!😊

jnawaz thumbnail
@ sana: i know...i was like Baji Rao..bhag jaa...jaldi bhag jaa varna aaj toh to marega!

@ jani: no way...he said Nasha...i had to watch quickly kyun ke kaam pe anna tha...he he...and omg...you're right...how did Kaala begin talking about Anna's fish...hmm...daal mein kuch kaala hai...lol...do i see a possible affair!? haw!

@ swati: i know! im like you're so full of crap Dutta...he said so much crap to Naku about how he doesnt care...but...the second he saw Baji holding her hand...he nearly burst into flames! your right...gadha toh gadha hi rehgaya...isska kuch nahin hoga! *uff*

@ dewdrop-pearl: ha ha...last night we were talking about explosive loose motion...dont ask...but lmfao!

@ bfunofbb123: ha ha...working hard or hardly working...i think we know the answer seeing that im on IF>..lmfao!! aaj toh kuch log aaye hai...toh...aaj toh maaza hi maaza hai... =)

JAZ 
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol..really funny...I think the poor Naku is succuming to peer pressure now that she is officially Mrs P. She probably reckons that if she's to get her point across, it's got to be in nautanki style just like hubby dearest and sil. Which I think is a good thing..lol..😊 coz  Datta and Kala can't seem to relate much to normal human behaviour. Who knows a few episodes down the line Nakku might even have a takiyakalam of her own a la KalavatiπŸ˜ƒ
jnawaz thumbnail
@ silkroute: good point!! what else can we expect from the Patil Drama Queens...dono itne bade nautanki hai...that is the only bhasha they understand! ha ha

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Jazzy...yeah he did...πŸ˜›...re watch it...quick quick....πŸ˜†...

haila affair...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...
i was think Anna ki aatma Kala mein bas gayi hogi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...