Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

ramji was a one woman man dear but there were a few ladies lattoo over him...unlike krishnaji , unki toh 16,800 wives thi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Like Nani would say yeh to kalyug hai๐Ÿ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Yup, uske ankein chamak ne lage when she sensed trouble in Mohiniville!

waise Sita ke costume mai bahut sunder(less makeup๐Ÿ‘) lag rahi thi. Kaash Munna hota๐Ÿ˜ณ Somebody please advice her less is more when it comes to makeup. Kitna natural lag rahi thi. Sneha wali scene may tons of makeup๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Waise aaj kal Munna bhi bahut makeup lagata hai. Lagta hai aur gore hone ka shauk๐Ÿ˜•

munna by face & acting luks very tired & bored.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

munna by face & acting luks very tired & bored.

Munna se yaad aaya..naitik last year was so damn good yaar........couldn't take my eyes off from him on Star Utsav today...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ he was so fit n good.......haaayyyyyyyy, tabhi uspar lattoo hue the.......๐Ÿ˜†
--Sari-- thumbnail
 Rajshri & kaki are newly weds ke they don't know each other? just bec. some brainless person called them jethani and devrani, they will change their views abt each other? rajshri must sudhrofy bec. uski umar nani dadi banne ki hai..greh kalesh paida karne ki nahi ! 

At least Kaki shared her problem w/Kaka. That is the first in YR, husband & wife sharing their probs/communicating๐Ÿ‘
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like Nani would say yeh to kalyug hai๐Ÿ˜†

Like a 'spy who came from cold' says evrything is permissible for Jamaibabu...Akshi behave!๐Ÿ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Munna se yaad aaya..naitik last year was so damn good yaar........couldn't take my eyes off from him on Star Utsav today...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ he was so fit n good.......haaayyyyyyyy, tabhi uspar lattoo hue the.......๐Ÿ˜†

taffy i've noticed ke at tht time rajshri was aslo intelligent...i mean everyone talked so sensibly..rajshri was really really good till akshara's marriage...gayitri bhi...n of course..our naitik ๐Ÿ˜ woh katrina wali fight..n tht green t-shirt scene will be coming soon..hurray ! 
Krinya thumbnail

At least Kaki shared her problem w/Kaka. That is the first in YR, husband & wife sharing their probs/communicating๐Ÿ‘

nahi nahi dear...gayitri shares her problems with  rajshekhar  most of the times..and rajshekhar always gives her a good solution...i like tht guy but good ppl. in yrkkh r always sidelines ! dadi bhi chutti par hai  varsha  shares everything with shaurya..except akshara ki personal baatein..
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

taffy i've noticed ke at tht time rajshri was aslo intelligent...i mean everyone talked so sensibly..rajshri was really really good till akshara's marriage...gayitri bhi...n of course..our naitik ๐Ÿ˜ woh katrina wali fight..n tht green t-shirt scene will be coming soon..hurray ! 

m more excited about that YR on star utsav. than this current one...isme toh pata hai kya hone wala hai...wahi, gheesa peeta hua ramleela practice with Akshara enjoying without Naitik...... at least that time sabko rishto ki kadar th thi.,...sab sudhre hue the.....ab bigad gaye hai abhi.....
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
akshi  call sneha  to let  her  know  by  ramleela  that "mera   pati sirf mera hai" or  what?
--Sari-- thumbnail

nahi nahi dear...gayitri shares her problems with  rajshekhar  most of the times..and rajshekhar always gives her a good solution...i like tht guy but good ppl. in yrkkh r always sidelines ! dadi bhi chutti par hai  varsha  shares everything with shaurya..except akshara ki personal baatein..

yes, gay3 is good that way but she only tells him about the insignificant issues. She was upset w/Aksh about Sneha, bahu ne itni badi baath chupayi, what about her? Did she tell her husband?