POV of both sides of the coin-arjun and arohi

-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys though i am a die hard mjht fan i hv started watching kmh2 and it has made me go crazy ...! 😆

yesterday's epi forced me to make this topic so here it goes :
the point of view of both sides of the coin,
mr.arjun singhania
and ms.arohi aluwhalia
arjun:
i have nothing of my own ...i have got this title singhania cause of rudra pratap i am a singhania
to save him is my duty ...because of arohi's dad my life (rudra) is in jail....how can i be kind to their family then ? arohi thinks i am bad ...i dont have feelings no emotions ... but i noe that somewhere these feelings are hidden in me that's why i kept gauri's letters safe...if i cant show the feelings at least i respect someone else's feelings...i dont know why i told everything to arohi ....when i talk to her its lyk i am talking to a part of me ....when i see her its something different unlike the other gals i meet!!
my feelings are a MYSTERY!!!
arohi:
that arjun ....he does'nt noe me !! i will kill him....how can he do lyk that to me ?! main ek abla nari aur woh i khaddooos pagal !! these were my oorigional feelings ....but when i came to know what was actually writteenn in those letters .....my eyes went nume....i did'nt know wt to say ....he was a different arjun singhania...
faked his name but still he had soomething to tell....lyk he had lot more ....but he could'nt say it i dont know why....he is just a MYSTERY !!
my pov and rating :
yesterday's epi was nicccee the true story will start now ....where love will be in the air ....even i felt wt arohi was feeling....but after i heard the last feew dialogues i went nume .....
so here goes the rating :
**** 4 stars for the true feelings ......
p.s : mere post ke neeche like button ko kripya dabaiye aur comment karna na bhulein 😉
Edited by samhit_sanaya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
wow!! i loved your POV from both Arjun n Arohi's side...seriously thats how it is goin in the show...😃 thanx...continue to write...:)
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=shibz]wow!! i loved your POV from both Arjun n Arohi's side...seriously thats how it is goin in the show...😃 thanx...continue to write...:)

delighted to know u loved it !!😊
Edited by samhit_sanaya - 13 years ago
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved everything you wrote
arjun and arohi really are a special couple
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KMH fans are increasing day by day. Good!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well kmh is going interesting day by day
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
glad that u r loving the show, me too :)) i m soo amazed and excited that its so different :) and agree with ur point of view. Arjun is really a mystery even to himself :)
kiranpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice POV... n arjuhi always rock together