Characters - Need better inputs...

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys.. as promised.. I'm in process of a homepage.. I am kind of out of words hihihiih please see if you want to add anything else in this page...

CAST CHARACTERS

BHONSLE FAMILY
Aazoba: Aazoba is the head of the Bhonsle family. He has two sons. Vijayendra Bhonsle and Anil Bhonsle. He loves and appreciates Disha.
Vijayendra Bhonsle: Vijendra Bhonsle is the ideal father figure.He is smart, responsible, forgiving, loving, loyal, understanding and caring. He is the head of bhosle business. His only son died when very young. He seems to have forgiven disha's father for the accident with his son. He has transferred all that love to Disha instead who was left helpless when her father ran away leaving her at the mercy of the Bhonsle family after the accident. He does not differentiate between Ranu and Disha much to the dismay of Suhasini. He actually treats disha as his dead son. He even gives her a place in his business when he transfers responsibilities to younger generation. When he comes to know of DK'S obsession with Disha, he supports her and tries his level best to protect her, even at the cost of his family and business. Unfortunately he dies in a car accident leaving his family bankrupt and owing huge amounts of money to DK and Mehta and disha helpless in the clutches of Dushyant.
Anil Bhonsle: Anil is Vijayendra Bhonsle's younger brother. He is a good son and good brother beside being a good husband and a good father. But when Vijayendra Bhonsle dies, he starts listening to his scheming wife and tries to get rid of his own father and his brother's wife and children.
Suhasini Bhonsle: Suhasini Bhonsle is married to Vijayendra Bhonsle. When she realises that Rano is in love with Inder, but Inder is keener to marry Disha, she discloses the fact to Disha that she is not their biological child but the daughter of their servant, who was responsible for her son's death.
Sukanya Bhonsle: Sukanya is married to Anil Bhonsle. She thinks since she has given birth to the only son alive in Bhonsle family, she thinks that her son Gautam deserves everything. He persuades his husband Anil to help her get her dreams come true of making Gautam sole owner of the Bhonsle property.
Gautam: Gautam is the son of Anil Bhonsle and Sukanya Bhonsle. After Vijayendra and Suhasini's son's death, he is the only son of the family. His parents want him to get all the Bhonsle property but he does not support his parents.
Disha: She is Vijayendra and Suhasini's elder daughter. She is a mixture of innocence and the responsibilities make her mature. She is responsible, traditional and strong. she is devoted to her foster family. She sacrifices herself in a deal with D.K. Sehgal to protect her family without any hope or desire of herself. She hates Dushyant, blames him for killing her father, wants revenge yet there are times when you can see her empathizing with him, caring for him.
Rano: Youngest of the Bhonsle children, she is pampered. She is the only real child of Vijayendra and Suhasini. She loves Inder, her childhood friend and is unaware that her Di and Inder were in love and her mother asked Disha to get out of her way to get her married to Inder.
KHOSLA FAMILY
Anupam Khosla and Vijayendra Bhonsle are friends and does business together.
Inder is his son. Inder and Disha loves eachohter. Rano also loves Inder. Disha leaves the house and marries Dushyant. He still intended to wait for her until she convinces him to marry her sister Rano.
SEHGAL FAMILY
Dushyant Kumar Sehgal aka D.K. Sehgal: Arrogant and lame D.K. Sehgal wants Disha to do modelling for his company. He is ready to do anything to get Disha do modelling for his company and in this process hurts Disha. He and Disha gets into a contractual marriage that he will give back Bhonsle property and that Disha would do modelling for him. He is an illegimate child of Sumitra and Dhruv Sehgal.
Gargi: She is married to Dhruv Sehgal. D.K. calls her Choti Maa.
OTHERS:

Deva: Deva is Disha's biological father. He ran away from Bhonsle family as Vijendra and Suhasini's son dies due to his negligence and leave his daughter behind. He was working for Sehgal family. Deva is aware that Disha hates her so he can't tell her that he is her father. He is kidnapped and while saving Rano, died.

Taj: Taj works for D.K. Sehgal and it is not easy for him to have a boss like D.K. Sehgal. He wishes that his boss gets out of the contractual marriage as he thinks that D.K's feelings is hurting the business. He joins hands with Gargi but instead gets DK into trouble. He later changes.

Sanya: Sanya is an ex-model who loves D.K. Sehgal. She feels that though D.K. and Disha marriage is a contractual, she at times feels insecure. She wants to have D.K. back in her life but finds D.K. getting attracted to Disha. She is the first to tell DK that he is in love with Disha.

Vedant: Vedant is the newly appointed Director for Bhosle business. He is completely chilled out, outgoing and adventurous guy. He makes Disha smile in her stressed life. He flirst with Disha and calls her Dish and Sweet Dish.
</>

Edited by memsaab - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

hi memsaab

A wonderfull job done ,i think you have missed out sumitra sehagal (dk's mom)

twinecool

Thank you for your comment. Problem is I live in the United States and they have not shown DK's parents yet, (though they showed DK's mom in one of the episodes). But I have mentioned Sumitra and Dhrub Sehgal under D.K. already. Right now they are showing Deva's death and before DK's arrest episodes. So, once they start appearing, I would be additing more cast characters...

thank you...

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good job, Deva also needs to be included, he after all he was Di biological dad and did play a crucial role

dkaddict thumbnail

Hey, nice pic of DK! Where'd ya get it?

-DKaddict

memsaab thumbnail
 Edited by memsaab - 19 years ago
memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkaddict

Hey, nice pic of DK! Where'd ya get it?

-DKaddict

This one is from the shot. when soon after Deva's death the police comes for a visit and tells that they found DK's mobile on the site.. and Disha says I HATE YOU DK.. and this was the exact expression, his eyes filled.. with pain....

memsaab thumbnail

sorry guys.. due to heavy traffic.. my homepage is temporarily unavailable, so are the photos on this page.. Please try later... The traffic is so much that I am not able to update my page anymore..

Thanks..