Amit Jadhav... the forgotten contestant

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think Im gonna start makin topics of the old contestants of FG. Cuz rite now ther is too much attention on the fame jodii that we are forgetttin bout tha other contestants.. Soo here is my first topic.. about Amit Jadhav!!

Heyy do u guys remember Amit Jadhav from Fame Gurukul??? I am watching the rerun show of FG and its my first time seeing him perform and how his personality is and stuff. And I rele like the guyy!! Hes sweet, nice, caring, funny, and a good performer, and gret dancer!! . Like Amit can do the moon walk n stuff.  I think hes like the whole package. And also I think it wuz too unluckyy for him that his hand broke n he was voted off... or else I think he woulda gone ahead to be one of the top 4 or sumthin. His voice is great, hes a natural performer, nice guy, and hes kinda cute too. If u ever rmeber him or liike him or wanna say sumthin bout him pleese replyy!!! Thanks!

sum pics..

does anyone hav any more pics?? feel free to post them!!

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_si_anu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey aaj he main bhi aasma k paar sun rahi thi to i rem amit jadhav...he was too good i agree to u tht he used sing n dance very welll... but kahin kho sa gaya tha..but i m sure uska future bahut bright hai!
all the very best to amit..he is one of my fav contestants apart frm qazi..!
craZEEinlove thumbnail
Same here!!! I hope he has a bright future!!! He, Rex, and Qazi used to have a group called the Dil Chahta Hai Group or sumthin.. haha so cuute! Him, Rex, and Qazi are my favorite contestants!!
NyCuTiE thumbnail
i used to like him a lot...and he is very goodlookin 😛 😉
craZEEinlove thumbnail
Yeahh he looked cuute but he wuz hott after the make overr mann haha
craZEEinlove thumbnail
He looks kinda like Saif ali khan haha
NyCuTiE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

He looks kinda like Saif ali khan haha

'

haha yeh he looked better with his makeover....hahah😆
sweet_si_anu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah he was gudlukin too ...i sumhow skipped !!! 😉
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
after Qazi i also like him.And i am very upset for his elimination very soon.He is very good looking 😉 and all rounder. 😛
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
i remember the first episode i saw of FG was when amit left 😭 ...i cried

now the reruns are on and i dont think he deserved to leave