Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: geeta.muskan

hi.... anybody wants to be in my PM list please add me in ur buddy list.............................

Hi i can't add u to my pm list plz add me
avem thumbnail
Hey when r u updating the next part ๐Ÿ˜•
drashti.dfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc ff........ add me to ur pm list plz
geeta.muskan thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
actually i am in delmia in my story line there is a leap but someone told me that for few episodes there is no need of leap....... pls suggest me your views.........

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: geeta.muskan

actually i am in delmia in my story line there is a leap but someone told me that for few episodes there is no need of leap....... pls suggest me your views.........

i would say u should have leap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ............make geet all grown up....more mature.........beautiful..... smart........in short beauty with brain๐Ÿ˜‰.......... then it will be fun to read......looking forward to maan-geet all grown up.........

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think you should make a leap make geet n maan grown up..and continue the story..cant wait for the nxt part. thxx
geeta.muskan thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part-6

In Londan Arirport''''

Mr. khurana & Geet proceeds towards home ' geet is still crying'..

Mr. khurana: Geet beta don't cry'. he try to console her'. She hugs him and cries a lot'

Mr. Khurana: ok now if u'll not stop crying then I call Mr. Malhotra to take you from here'.

Geet: Why uncle''

Mr. Khurana: First u'll not call me Uncle I'am not ur uncle ok'..

Geet shocked'' so what did I call u '. In surprised tone''

Mr. Khurana: Smiles you call me Papa' ok''

Geet: Hugs him and said ok Papa'.

Mr.Kurana: U know beta I always want a daughter'.. and today I have my daughter with me'

Both Hugged each other and smiles'..

They both are having there dinner'

Phone rings' Geet papa u have your food let me see'..

Geet: Hello''

Maan: Hello' May I speak to Dad'.

Geet: Papa I think its ur son'.

Mr. khurana'. Hey champ how are u?

Maan: Fine Dad'.. Just missing u''

Mr. Khurana: I miss u too beta'. Anyways how are ur studies going on '.

Maan: Great Dad'..

Mr. Khurana: Where is your mom''

Maan: she is here only'.

Man gives phone to his mom and leaves from there'.

Mr.khurana: so how are u Mrs. Khurana'

Mrs. Khurana: Fine app kaise hain'.

Mr. Khurana: Hum tho ek dum theek hain'.Hume tho ek beti bhi mil gayi hain'

Mrs. Khurana: What'. Yea kya bol rahe hain aap'..

Mr. Khurana: Haan aap tho hume beti nahi de payi tho humne apne liye ek beti dhund li hain'. And wrinks to Geet and smiles

Mrs. Khurana: In a shocked tone how can u do this to me. U don't even thinks of Maan

Mr. Khurana: Relax Mrs. Khurana' then he told her everything'. And laugh'.

Mrs. Khurana: Aap ne tho meri jaan nikaldi thi'.. jaoo main aap seay bath nahi karti'. And she cuts the phone'.

Mr. khurana: Arey suno thoo.. and smiles he put done the phone'.

Geet: Kya Papa apne aunty ko naaraz kar diya naa'..and similes..

After having dinner both have lots of gossip'. Now Geet is feeling drowsy'

Geet: Uncle''no..no '. Papa I'am very tired ' lets go and sleep..

Mr. Kurana: beta u go I'll sleep after some times'

Geet: ok papa Goodnight''.

Next morning'''

Geet: wakes up and ready for her school her first day in her new school '.she is on the breakfast table'.

Geet to servant'. (servant name is maddy) hey maddy uncle where is Papa''.

Maddy: Baby.. He is not yet waked up'

Geet: What'

She mummers and went up to his room' Papa' Papa'.. wake up'.. I have to go to school and u are also getting late for the office'' he did not listen her'' now she is very much furious she saw glass of water which is on the side table and take the glass and pore the water on him'' he wakes up ''.. Hay who did this''..

Geet is standing by putting her hand on her waist'' with angry look''

Mr. khurana: Geet tum ''.. yea tum ne kya kiya'''.

Geet: Aap ko pata hain time kya ho raha hain''.. aur aap key vajaha sey main main bhi school ko late ho jaaungi''. Come-on get up and fresh n up I'am waiting for u on the breakfast table''

Mr. Khurana: ok u go I'm coming ''.

Geet: Fast''.

Mr. khurana: yaa yaa''

As she leaves the room he again take the blanket and going to sleep but Geet comes again''. And now she take the jug of water and pore the water fully on the bed''

Mr. Khurana: what geet'. U had make my mattress all wet''

Geet: come fast I'm waiting''.

After 20 minutes''' Mr. Khurana comes'

Geet:  came papa have your breakfast' but Mr. Khurana ignore her'..

Geet understand that he is angry with her'' ok u don't want to have breakfast then I'll also not having breakfast and then in school if I'll faint then who will take care of me'' here is no one who in mine and worries about me''.

Mr. Khurana: oye.. nautanki'' chalo brekfast karo aur mujhe bhi serve karo'..

Geet: Vo tho main huun'''

They both smiles and have there breakfast'' Mr. khurana drops her to her school and went to the office''.

In India'' Heer is now a college going girl She Got admission in one of the best College of Delhi''..

Prem is also in the same college'''.

In St. Joseph school of Delhi'''

Maan is in class 11th and Pari is also there they are now spend most of the time together they sit on same bench and they are the hottest couple of School''..

In Geet house Mr. Malhotra and Mrs. Malhotra are missing Geet''.

Mr. Malhotra'' Why I always agrees with her in any decision she takes''

Mrs. Malhotra: Now nothing can be happen' She is gone now ''.. but I'am satisfied that Mr. Khurana is taking care of her like we did''

Mr.Malhotra: You know that they are having a great bond ''

Back to London'. Geet is in the home doing her homework'. After finishing her homework she went to kitchen''.

Geet: Maddy uncle can u please teach me how to do cooking''..

Maddy: yea sure baby''

Geet asked about Mr. khurana's likes and dislikes'''

Now days passed Geet is now in free time enjoying cooking after coming from school she used to talk to Heer, Her Mom and with her Dad''.. he also talk to Maan many times but they both dint ask ther name yet''.. They just do hello & hi'. Now Geet and Mr. khurana are more close each other they both take care of each other'' both know each other very well ' Mr. Khurana calls her Hitler as she always restrict him on sweets, tea, parathas as he had diabetes, now every morning Geet is the one who wakes him up ''' on the same way as she did last time'' and takes him for the walk'

Precap: Aftter 4 n half years...

Edited by geeta.muskan - 12 years ago
avem thumbnail
YAY first one to comment great update the precap is killer after 4 years whatsgoing to happen
komlika thumbnail
OMG....  leap๐Ÿค—............ .love geet and Mr. khurana chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..........perfect father-daughter package........... Mrs. Khurana reaction was so funny ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.......... cant wait to see geet all grown up..... and ..... looking forward to maan-geet first meeting๐Ÿ˜....... update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awsome..cant wait for the nxt part.

thx